Dark of Night OOC (Still Accepting)

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Name: Tobias

Race: Vampire (Human)
Appearance (hair/eyes):
Fbcd24282e9dff89ced76b9c28d3a85d1224208262_full.jpg

Hair same color as the picture. Hazel red eyes.

Personality: Curios, kind, Intelligent, Shy, but can be talkative, and annoying.

Bio: He doesn't remember much of his life before he became a hark vampire. He remembered his first name but not his last. Tobias can't remember his mother or father. He just known that he woke up after checking to see if a girl was alright in a dark alley one night when he was younger. He was taken in by a fellow vampire named Rex. Rex had found Tobias when he was almost passed out by his new undesirable hunger. When Rex took Tobias in he fed him and they began to talk Rex asked him were he lived and Tobias had answered that he didn't know. After a year of Rex trying to help Tobias find is real home they gave up and Tobias became like Rex's younger brother. Tobias now knows that he is a vampire along with Rex. Tobias knows that his leader is Lord Vladimir, and he will listen and obey what ever is asked of him by the Lord of his kind.

Weapon(s) of Choice: Night Stalker, Blood Magic

Reactions: Phi Chisym
So I've read up on what I missed in the IC. Should I have enter the Ballroom (party) or should I wait?

hey i have been away for a week and i need a quick update were everyone is

We're still at the party, I think Sarthath and Hadaio are about ready to go into the ballroom. Nahra is with Erlan. Meria is flirting with both of her suitors. Vlad's still in his castle waiting for D'shial. D'shial's going around the ballroom. Celesta's in the ballroom keeping guard.

We're still on pg 3 *faints*

• Love
well do not worry i will make sure we go beyond pg 3 because i have a lo of typing.

I'll get my post up tonight before I go to bed.

just not to all players here that

A: I am alive an a post will be up 'round tomorrow

B: a name change will occur around that time ;)

I will probable wait because he is a vampire under Vladimir so.... yeah....

you, i got a hugy junkie post to do in another rp (long story) so i WILL post for this in... three days!

Hey Phoenix, should we just go ahead and let the party begin and get Nahra out there, or wait for others to post in before moving on?

Status
Not open for further replies.