ALWAYS OPEN F x F Dark Lesbian Romance

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!

RoseBird

✧ ☽・゚: *✧ ♥・゚:* Love *:・゚♥ ✧*:・゚☽ ✧
Original poster
Invitation Status
  1. Looking for partners
Posting Speed
  1. Speed of Light
Online Availability
I am online at least one hour every night
Writing Levels
  1. Beginner
  2. Elementary
  3. Intermediate
  4. Adept
  5. Advanced
  6. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Female
  2. No Preferences
Genres
all genres, usually with some light comedy mixed in.
I am 19 F, please 17-25yrs old partners preferably other girls.

Is anyone interested in roleplaying a darker lesbian romance? I am fine if you just want to rp a sapphic fluffy rp too, feel free to dm either way.

I have an oc I love writing with and would love to try out in an rp. I can comfortably reply 500 words or so when prompted properly, if you are expecting or wanting more than that let me know the expectation and I will meet it. I am a proficient writer and capable of writing with proper grammar and spelling, but I will not judge an rp partner who doesn't or can't :)
I can reply daily if you add me on discord and will commit to that. A twice or three times weekly reply can be expected of me on IWAKU. I am a naturally funny person so there will likely be some irony or funny situations within the rp. I rp minimal smut. whatever feels right in the moment, if our characters happen to be building great chemistry and it seems appropriate I have no issue with a spicy 18+ scene.

I am interested in plots containing

- Mild abuse
- Unhealthy obsessions
- Dark backstories
- Romance
- Mental illness
- LGBTQ
- Found Family

Genres I am interested in

- Sci-fi
- Fantasy
- Horror
- Thriller
- Romance
- Slice of life / modern society
- period pieces​

Hey, hoping 16 and a half is close enough? 😅

Hey, hoping 16 and a half is close enough? 😅
totally open to rping with you, but I wouldn't be comfortable doing explicit smut scenes! DM me with your characters if that's okay with you <3