Dao's Testing

Hi. I am Dao. And this is Dao's thread. But this is the new and improved Dao's thread. I felt like going for a more storybook theme. *COUGHS* ANYWAYS WE ARE NOT HERE TO TALK ABOUT THE AESTHETICS! I'm back at it, looking for a few potential RP partners or.. groups, idk. idk what I want but I can give you a general idea of things here and there. Maybe we can work something out from there.

BEST WAY TO CONRACT DAO
- PM right here on iwaku!
- Discord: Dao Ma#4587 (please, if you send a friend request tell me who you are on iwaku or fear the frying pan)​

• - I am 27 years old, college graduate
    - Work 2 jobs full time with changing hours
    - Loves to just chat just because about random things that may not have to do with anything
    - Yes, an anime and manga fan tho fandoms are limited
    - Generally roleplays guys but willing and wanting to play females as well
    - Plays multiple characters on a regular basis
    - Prefers anime/illustrated pics
    - Read my iwaku profile for more info about me???
  • - Age 18+ partners only
    - Someone that will bare with me and poke me to keep going with the rp even if I blank out
    - Someone chill that doesn't mind speed posting back and forth or posting once a week depending on my hectic schedule
    - Someone willing to chat with me even if we're not really rping in that very moment
    - Someone willing to start and restart ideas with me when they seem to falter or come to a stop.
    - I... I think that's it??? 8D
  • -Original Ideas
    - SOME Fandoms (see list of fandoms below)
    - Thread RPs (please no more discord rp requests I can't even rn)
    - World Building
    - Occasional Smut (only if we've become something considered as friends and neither of us feel awk about it)
    - Make Storyline as We Go
    - Make and Follow a Storyline
    - Play Multiple Characters
    - Anime FC's (sometimes real pic but I need some convincing)
  • - Discord rps (I've got enough of 'em on my plate!)
    - PM rps
    - Overly sexual scenes/sexcentric rps (means probably won't do redstar rps)
    - Overly gory scenes (too much gore makes me squeamish)
    - Strictly romance (goes along with sexcentric no-no)
    - Fandoms of things I don't know very well
    - Furrys
    - Tooooo realistic slice of life (I like fantasy in my slice of fantasy life)

• Dystopian || Cyberpunk || Steampunk || Dieselpunk || Victorian Era || Late 19th Century || WW2 Era || 1920's Era || Prohibition Era || Medieval Fantasy || Urban Fantasy || Futuristic Fantasy || Wuxia || Historical Fantasy || Ancient Civilization meets Modern/Future || Magical Boy/Girl || Supernatural/Paranormal || Dark || Action || Comedy || Slice of Life || Random Interactions || Kings and Queens and Knights and Bandits || Unlikely Contracts || Angels || Demons || Spirits/Kami || Japanese Folklore || Mythology || Fairytales || Serious Scenes || Comedic Scenes || Romance || Bromance || Friendships and Rivalries || Light-hearted || Oddball Characters || Odd Couples || Forced to Work Together || Unrequited Attraction || Secret Agents || Superpowers || Semi-realism || Anime Logic
  • Please keep in mind I only play OCs and would like to keep it mainly OCs unless by nature of the fandom requires someone premade

-Fate/Stay Night Series
    - Kingdom Hearts
    - Pokémon
    - Boku no Hero Academia
    - Fairytales/Grimm Tales/Alice in Wonderland
  • HOLY CRAP I HAVE NO IDEAS RN FOR THIS SECTION. DX

EXTRAS & PROMPT GAME

Here is my poor excuse of a character bin: CHARACTERS Dao Ma's Character Bin
I have a tooon more characters than that. But if you're interested in hearing about some of the ones I've been craving feel free to ask!

Writing Prompt Game
So I've got an idea to help spark some ideas. Send me 5 words and two story genres, and I will write up a premise of a story. This is not required.

Example:
I hate my fuckin life // Fantasy, Horror

There's this small kingdom surrounded by a forest on one side and mountains on the other. It's a medieval-like kingdom. For about ten years now, there has been a dark force that has been creeping in, threatening the kingdom's walls. But every time soldiers are sent out to fight this impending darkness, they find nothing but whispers of the wind in the forest. Five years ago started the beginning of the kingdom's demise. The crowned prince committed suicide and the other heirs were either too young or seemed unsuitable. But they placed up another. And another. And another. But every year, for one reason or another each of the children mysteriously died. The king and queen now desperate--even though they keep trying to conceive, the queen and every consort turn up barren--they search the entire kingdom for a selected few that may be suitable to take on the royal lineage. The king and queen can no longer rule by blood, and so are forced to adopt peasant children. Even more so because every noble blood seems to die in either a tragic accident or suicide. And they all have something in common before their deaths. Each are marked with black veins that look very much like the trees out in the forest.

Last edited by a moderator:
Storm Kelly

"Hm? Really? I think promoting her was a swell idea." Storm rebutted, but it was clear he was being sarcastic on the matter. Or maybe not. Nike was eccentric, boisterous, loud, despite being incredibly helpful. In her own creative ways, she proved herself to be formidable. Even if the woman seemed to find trouble all over the base and knew how to band together groups of misfits, she was sincere at heart and was honest in both intentions and words.

But she was still annoying.

It was clear that others could agree as well. However those that did agree were pretty much shitfaced wasted and decided to make some bad decisions. Everything was going relatively smooth... besides the fact that Vigdis had found her way into the mixer and people decided to drink until it wasn't fun anymore (he'd have to bitch at Sable later for allowing him such a thing).

Turning his attention to their new addition, he eyed Adela for a moment. She was timid at best. Was it because that's just her nature or because of the nature of the party, he wasn't sure. She wasn't very chatty (thank god) and she seemed far too eager to leave. Storm nodded to Saku to start heading out. There were enough people in the room to handle what was happening.

Until he heard a crash through a table and the crumbing and horrible feedback from the speakers at the far end of the room. Dull eyes narrowed sharply and Storm let out a low growl. Ev-en more annoying. "If you're going to help, get your ass into gear. If not, leave the room." he spoke, more so to Adela than to Saku. The kitsune would do what she pleased, but in the back of his mind, he hoped that in some shape or form she would help out with this goddamn mess. He glanced at Saku in the corner of her eye, and tilted his head slightly toward the side of the room--where Vigdis and Sorin were now fighting and being interfered by Daniel and Rostam--to notify that he was going in that direction.

Rostam had mustered up some wind, and Storm could feel the tails of it rustle up his hair and front of his shirt. He kept his distance, but neared just enough to be in range in case something happened. Pulling out a cigarette, he lit it and held it between his index and middle finger, ready to use if he needed to negate any nasty attack heading in any of the agents way. Vigdis may be the assailant, but not without a trigger. If she needed protection from an attack, he would hand one out her way as well. It would be a bunch of messy paperwork if any agents got severely injured at a party.

Vigdis struck down, and Storm was just about to move in when Daniel intercepted. This was dangerous. Not for his sake, really. Storm knew about Daniel's power and frankly couldn't care less if he made it through the scuffle. Really, it was the others he was concerned about. He continued to stand where he was, waiting to assist Daniel if need be.​

Scrolling through the information on the tablet, Leo's leg bounced allowing his mind to give total focus. Shoulder length hair draped around his face as he leaned forward, eyes too intense on the words he read over and over. Even his cigarette was left unattended to in the ash tray beside him. He had been there for a while, seeing as how far gone the cigarette was, and the several butts found already dead in the tray. The mission Leo had been requested to handle seemed to be a curious one. But no matter times he went over the information, he couldn't put two and two together.

Who was it that left Invictus this mysterious tip? And what made the organization so sure that they should follow it? Maybe it was the idea that they didn't want to leave any stone unturned when a potential threat arose, but something still felt off. There was something that he wasn't being told. Or maybe, he wasn't allowed to know. Biting his lip, he let out an dissatisfied breath through his nose. Before he knew it, the door was being opened and someone was entering.

Leo relaxed his position, leaned back in his chair, and then slowly stood. Seeing that his cigarette was barely enough, he simply reached over and snuffed it out. "Good mornin'." He called out, not looking up at his newly arrived audience yet. He reached over to turn on the table so that every personal screen in front of every seat lit up. From there, he assigned seats according to which agents he was allotted. Each screen would have an agent's codename assigning where they would sit at the long, oval table.

The assigned seats were split between the left side and the right side, corresponding with the two teams that would be heading into the mission. On the left side would be the infiltration group, consisting of Adam Kane, Atticus Quinn, Aerith and Sibylla Anatacia. The right side was the backup group, in case something didn't go quite according to plan. Dragivich Vollrath and Albert Fieraru were among them. From what Leo had heard about the incident at the mixer... having Atticus and Albert in the same room may not have been the best idea. He would have to play it by ear with those two.

Once the names were lit up and all that had to be done was a simple screen touch to initiate the information reel, Leo settled back down in his seat and leaned back. Time to just wait.

Lorem ipsum​
In a fantasy world, time has surpassed the usual medieval setting. It is currently modern times, where the high points of civilization are ruled by magitech and industry. However, here along the rocky shores of the Grandmis Ocean resides a small town protected by the high cliffs and mountains and caressed by the ocean mist. Dragues is secluded from most of the hustle and bustle of modern life, and preserves the very tradition that the town is known for: dragons. Dragues is one of the few towns left that trains and houses dragon riders. Once used for battle and warfare, now dragon riders may be predominantly used for trade, transporting shipments, postal service, and entertainment. Nevertheless, they hold an important place in the town's heart.
IC OOC CS INFO

__WELCOME TO DRAGUES

INTRODUCTION
Hello and welcome! This is my attempt at a slice-of-life roleplay, so bare with me here. Ever heard of a HM rp (Harvest Moon rp)? Pretty much it's a sandbox situation--a setting given but no linear plot or goal in mind--to have casual interactions between characters. If plots emerge from this, I will highly encourage it. But from the start, it is simply a bunch of characters living their daily lives within the town. I hope this will be enjoyable to you.

SETTING
This is a fantasy world--a world that once upon a time had a bunch of mythical beasts and magic and kingdoms and knights in armor running around. But after hundreds of years of development, most of the modern world became technologically advanced (think maybe to the level of early-mid 2000s our time). However, there are some areas that may be less advanced--more rural, if you will. Dragues is one of those places. Situated hiiiiiigh above, along and built into a cliff-side overseeing the ocean. Because of it's location, getting much of any​
reception that isn't from a local source is near impossible. No phone signal. They've got magical landlines. Wifi is probably a bit shitty too unless you get some special equipment imported in. And that's what Dragues does! From once upon a time fighting wars to now using dragons as a transport service, Dragues uses trade with the modern towns and cities to sustain.

Drague's main trade is ore and minerals found within the mines in the mountains and fishing, but also specialty medicinal water from their hidden mountainous springs and entertainment in the form of dragon riders. Of course, the town has their own internal economy. Everyone has to make a living somehow.

The town is relatively peaceful. With no real threats to their tranquil lives, Dragues seems to be a nice getaway or a safe haven for those that need a clear mind. At the same time, it is a small town, and there are those that want to make a bigger name for themselves. How will you fall into place in the wonderful town of Dragues?​

Color Palette
Charlie Bowater
Upper Townside
Lower Townside {hee-uk-jung)
placeholder icon
background image

HLAagmy.png
HLAagmy.png
HLAagmy.png
xxxMAYORxxxx SECRETARYxx TREASURER
HLAagmy.png
HLAagmy.png
HLAagmy.png
xxxCHIEFxxxxxx OFFICERxxxxxx OFFICER
3 icons

[th]CITY HALL[/th][th]THE STATION[/th][th]LIBRARY[/th]

__LOWER TOWNSIDE

HLAagmy.png
HLAagmy.png
HLAagmy.png
xMAYORxxxx SECRETARYxx TREASURER
HLAagmy.png
HLAagmy.png
HLAagmy.png
xxxCHIEFxxxxxx OFFICERxxxxxx OFFICER

[th]CITY HALL[/th][th]THE STATION[/th]

__UPPER TOWNSIDE

HLAagmy.png
HLAagmy.png
HLAagmy.png
xxxTITLExxxx TITLExx TITLE
HLAagmy.png
HLAagmy.png
HLAagmy.png
xxxTITLExxxxxx TITLExxxxxx TITLE
HLAagmy.png
HLAagmy.png
HLAagmy.png
xxxTITLExxxx TITLExx TITLE
HLAagmy.png
HLAagmy.png
HLAagmy.png
xxxTITLExxxxxx TITLExxxxxx TITLE

[th]LOCATION[/th][th]LOCATION[/th]

[th]LOCATION[/th][th]LOCATION[/th]

__WELCOME TO DRAGUES

LOWER TOWNSIDE

Dragues is split into two levels-- the upper and lower townsides. This is because one portion of the town is built upon a cliff while the other portion of the town is built directly into the cliff.

The Lower Townside is where you will find all of your main buildings as well as the large town square where most of the major festivals take place. Here you will find places such as:
• City Hall
• The Police Station
• The Clinic
• The Inn
• The Market Store
• The Fishery
• Dragon Rider's Training Compound
• Lower-side Dragon Stables
• Shipping Docks
• Path to Dragues Cliff
• Residencies​
UPPER TOWNSIDE

The Upper Townside is a bit narrower than the Lower Townside, however, there is access to lifts and small airships that will help go from one level to the other so that you don't have to walk up and down relief stone steps along the wall of the cliff. It is here that you will find specialty places as well as entrances to cliff-side caves. Places found in Upper Townside are:
• Mineral Mines
• Mineral Bathhouse
• The Apothecary
• Tailor Shop
• The Café
• Magic Shop
• Jeweler Shop
• Postal Headquarters
• Upper-side Dragon Stables
• Residencies​

__RULES & REGULATIONS

RULE
Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit.

RULE
Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit.​
RULE
Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit.

RULE
Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit.​

lorem ipsum sorena

ASTRID BLUM
Astrid Juniper Blum
Summer 25 || 22
Female || Bisexual
Mineral Bathhouse Assistant
Apartment 2nd Floor 02

Faceclaim
IDK random picture I found.
Height: 5'6"
Weight: 135lbs
Description
Astrid is a natural blonde with long luscious locks. Her eyes are of the stormy blue persuasion. Normally she wears light makeup to accent her face, but otherwise looks the pretty side of average. She has a slender body with the hint of an hour glass figure. She's of average physique and her usual choice of attire tends to compliment her frame. Astrid normally likes to wear comfy clothes, yet something that would be considered a little more upscale. It tends to make her seem more dainty than she is, but she doesn't mind seeming that much more like a girly girl.

Personality
There is nothing too extreme of Astrid in one way or the other. She is rather optimistic, peppy and light-hearted, but sensible and practical on most things. She's a dreamer and a lover, but knows when to face the facts and guard her emotions. The age of going out and partying has passed Astrid, and now she seems to focus on things that make her truly happy and makes her feel accomplished. Despite all of this, Astrid still falls under the category of ignorance when it comes to many things. Her life had been fabricated to screen out a lot of the true hardships, and so discovering what the world is actually like is like a double edge sword. She tends to get frustrated easily, and self internalizes issues that may not be under her control. She can be emotional for better and for worse.

Biography
Astrid has lived a pretty decently bland life so far. Her parents moved to Dragues when she was ten, and she has lived there ever since. Her father was a geologist and mother was a gem merchant and enthusiast. Of course it made working around the bathhouse and mines a given. She became friends with the miners and jewelers, even going so far to claim that the jeweler's nephew was her long lost brother (after finding out his parents had died). Nothing particularly interesting has happened to her other than the dramatic moment of moving out of her parents' house when she was twenty, only to find a place a few block away from them. She settled herself in a job at the bathhouse after taking it upon herself to do the former attendant's job when they didn't do it right while she was relaxing in a mineral bath. Now, she works hard and lives comfortably, but she is seeking something to add spark to her life.

Facts
• Despite Astrid claiming to be severely independent and enjoying her solitude, she tends to cry to herself about feeling alone.
• Even still, she enjoys spending time alone, cuddled up to a good book surrounded by blankets and pillows on her balcony.
• The balcony of her apartment is covered with levels of potted plants and various flowers.
• Astrid has been prone to spontaneous dancing in place if a good upbeat song plays nearby.

• Finding a good book
• Exploring the beaches and forests nearby

Dislikes
• Mountain hikes
• Messy and obnoxious bathhouse customers
• Being romantically alone

Loves
• Coffee and imported hot apple cider
• Working at the bathhouse
• Interesting finds from random imported goods

Fears
• Out of anything that anyone could fear, Astrid fears not living a fulfilled life. She wants a life filled with events and adventures and something a little more than the mundane. Living a mostly uneventful life scares her.

THE JEWELER

SuOo6BI.png
Gilroy Rhys
Full name: Gildroy Rhys
Nickname: Gil, Uncle Gil, Gilly
Fall 02 || 66
Male || Heterosexual
Jeweler
Jeweler's Shop 2nd Floor

Appearance[/hr]
Standing at 5'6", Gilroy has a very broad frame, making him look rather bulky. On top of having a very muscular physique under his suit and tie, he has been compared to dwarves in terms of physiology. He's got rough hands, a gruff look only to be trimmed and kept while in the public eye. In other words, his beard and mustache game are on point. He had a gold tooth, whether because he lost it in a mining accident or because he thinks it's snazzy remains yet to be answered. He has various scars all over his body, but the most predominant one is the one on the outer right side of his temple running just beside his eye.

Peronality[/hr]
Gilroy is rough around the edges in every sense of the word. He is blunt, brazen, haughty and as moody as any grumpy old man can be. He's lived a life filled with dangers and adventures and doesn't seem to be settling down much besides from switching occupations. He is stubborn and somewhat boisterous when it comes to hunkering down in the inn for a few drinks and stories to share. He'll more often than not tell you like it is and tell you to suck up whatever's got your britches in a bunch. He's not the best at expressing soft feelings, let alone any feelings at all. His way of caring tends to be through half-baked insults and witty remarks. Though, he is willing to throw out a good laugh.

Biography[/hr]
Gilroy and his brother Guiles grew up in Dragues. They were born on top of the cliffs and raised on top of the cliffs. Just like their father before them, they became miners. They worked with no real care in the world, and when they were younger, often terrorized the inn with their outlandish stories and obnoxiously loud laughter. It was after Guiles met a merchant from the outside did things change. Guiled gained a new inspiration to see the world, settle down somewhere in the city and start a family there. Gilroy didn't want any part of moving off somewhere where he felt their roots and skills wouldn't be worth a damn. He remained in Dragues and focused more of his time on the mines--eventually helping sculpt out the very place where the bathhouse is now.

During a particularly harsh winter, Gilroy had been working overtime at the mines. He could feel that he was close to something great. They had recently found several pieces of a rare metal and Gil was determined to find the rest. With one strike of his pickaxe, rocks from above broke loose abruptly and crashed down on the man, burying him. Gil managed to get out and with enough medical attention, he was back on his feet within a couple weeks. They warned him to take it easy, to not go back into the mines for a while, but of course as stubborn as he was, he went back to work as soon as he was able to.

It wasn't too long after that he had received a letter from his brother in the post. The letter didn't make much sense, and it was quite concerning. He wrote back as quickly as he could, but just a couple days after the letter was sent, Gil found not a letter at his doorstep, but a small boy. Barely old enough to understand what was going on, he brought in his nephew to live with him. He knew at that point, the letter from his brother was a goodbye.

Gil raised Judarius as best as he could. Despite being very unconventional about teaching, he focused much of his time teaching the boy morals and the concept of worth. He also taught him about the mines--something he knew the most about. He was rather proud the day Judarius decided to become a miner. By the time Judarius grew into a young adult, Gil found that it had gotten harder and harder for him to walk up and down the paths to the mines. His legs wouldn't cooperate with him like they used to. And occasionally breathing would become far too difficult to work. He was forced to handle the mantle over to Judarius earlier than expected. But unable to be stationary at home, he took on the position of Jeweler from one of his old friends whom had wanted to retire for quite some time.

Facts[/hr]
• He rarely calls Judarius by his name. Normally you'll hear him call his nephew 'Boy'.
• If Gil isn't at the Jeweler's, he's at the mines pestering Judarius. If he's not there, then he's probably off contemplating somewhere.
• Gil hates to be idle, and so has taken up tinkering and inventing things as a hobby.

Likes, Dislikes, Loves & Fears[/hr]

• • The Mines
    • Rare Metals/Gems
    • Tinkering

• His nephew Judias (even though he'd never admit he cares so much)
    • A nice strong whiskey or beer
    • The Dragon Festival

• • People telling him to slow down (old man status wat)
    • Being idle
    • Romance stories

• Losing Judarius to a mining accident
    • Settling down

THE MINER

TM6dajY.jpg
Judarius Rhys
Full name: Judarius Rhys
Nickname: Jude, Darius.. there's a feud on what his actual nickname is. take your pick
Spring 14 || 26
Male || Demisexual

Appearance[/hr]
Tall, muscular, broad shouldered, Judarius has somewhat of an intimidating stature. I'll add more here when I'm not so lazy. For now, just enjoy his picture.

Personality[/hr]
Despite his size and demeanor, Judarius has a very mellow personality. He is well mannered (when not in the presence of his uncle), and is rather tolerant (except when it comes to Uncle Gil's recent incessant pestering). He isn't the type of person to show a lot of emotion and would rather express it in different, subtle ways. He's very modest and doesn't particularly see much worth in himself other than being a determined and stubborn fool when it comes to something that he has invested his time into. He also may not be book smart, but he is incredibly bright and will pick up on learning new skills rather quickly. He is prone to blurting out his opinions only to regret them moments after--thank you, Uncle Gil.

Biography[/hr]
Judarius' story really begins when he came to Dragues as a small boy. He doesn't remember much of his parents, and he learned the truth about their deaths rather early on. He was a sensitive and emotional boy, always wanting to help others, and always felt the need to protect. Whether it was because he wanted to feel some kind of worth or was looking for some kind of praise, he was never really sure. He grew up playing with the other kids, but often was pulled away to learn new skills of trade from his uncle. He was quick to pick up life-long skills and actually neglected schooling.

By his early teens, his perspective seemed to have changed. He never really told anyone why, but for one reason or another, he felt like he lost his worth. Judarius had gone into a deep state of depression and the only thing that seemed to pull him out of it was working. He helped move rocks and rubble at the mines with Gilroy, and occasionally would save stones that he found to create intricate figurines out of later. But for a long while, he isolated himself even from the people he called his friends.

He grew out of the stage somewhat in his late teens and early adulthood. He decided that he would continue mining when he found that it was getting more and more difficult for Gilroy. The work and exercise helped raise his spirits, and eventually he became much more confident of a person. He began to explore the town again, actually rekindle friendships with old friends, and make his presence known again.

Facts[/hr]
• Judarius is slowly coming back out of his shell -- he suffered severe depression for a while and is learning more about himself from it
• In times of stress or turbulent mind, Judarius will go to the mines to work or go work out. Physical exertion helps calm him down.
• One of his hobbies is making figurines out of materials he finds. He has created entire town settings out of driftwood and stones. He keeps them to himself though in his room at his Uncle's place.
• He has also found a love for tinkering much like his uncle.
• Judarius can be loud and lively, but that side has yet to really reveal itself after he hid himself.

Likes, Dislikes, Loves & Fears[/hr]

• • Dragons & Knight Stories
    • Breads & Pastries
    • Making crafts like cloth coin pouches with designs and woven bracelets

• Making Figurines and scenery settings
    • Tinkering / Making wind-up music boxes
    • Dragon & Lantern festival

• • Being the center of attention
    • Bitter foods or drinks
    • Really warm days

• Being buried alive in the mines

bloop

__UPPER TOWNSIDE

nv3XNBg.png
HLAagmy.png

xxxMINERxxxxxx MINERxx
amrFL7D.png
sqxWk1g.png

xxxOWNERxxxx ATTENDANTxx
xE3gJlo.png
HLAagmy.png
HLAagmy.png
xxJEWELERxxx SMITHYxxxxx MERCHANTx
EHWLb2M.png
WyS8q5c.png

xxxxPHARMACISTx HERBOLOGISTxxxx

[th]MOUNTAIN MINES[/th][th]BATHHOUSE[/th]

[th]JEWELER SHOP[/th][th]APOTHECARY[/th]

Orbitron Inconsolata

ERZA EDEN

NICKNAME: Erz, Erza, Ez's twin
BIRTHDAY | AGE: Winter 40 | 28
GENDER | SEXUALITY: Female | Demisexual
ROLE: Nurse
RESIDENCE: Apothecary 2nd Floor
DISLIKES: Being mean to others, having to yell, sickness, anyone that's mean to Ezra
LOVES: Singing, cute printed bandages, her sister and grandma
FEARS: Public Speaking/Speaking in groups, singing in front of people, losing her sister
PERSONALITY:
Erza is Ezra's complete opposite in personality compared to her sister, Ezra. She is meek, timid, and weak-minded on most things. The only bold thing in her entire body is her sheer diligence and determination regarding her nursing path. She is very kind, and easily taken advantage of. Though, if she feels like she is being useful, she doesn't really care if it was because she was used or not. Erza is prone to being stepped on or overworked. Though if Erza gets frustrated enough, a tough streak may show itself. A snippy and commanding Erza is not someone you want to encounter. It's rather terrifying coming from a meek little sheep.

Biography
Fairly similar to Ezra, her history doesn't need much repeating. Where Ezra was more of the leader twin, Erza never had an issue to follow suit of her sister. There were only a few times in which Erza really felt the need to differ from her sister. Where she would blindly follow her sister anywhere she went, she did decide that she really didn't want to take over the apothecary. She was never very good at remembering much about plants and medicines, but she found the human body to be a magnificently intriguing thing. When the girls' grandmother passed on the apothecary, she was very much relieved when Ezra took it on, allowing Erza to be able to study and practice medicine under one of the doctors. She is forever grateful to her sister for allowing her the opportunity to do something more than what she believed was meant of her. Despite being completely intimidated by people, she loves her job and is very dedicated.

Extras
- Erza may get really nervous in certain situations where she has to speak outside of working and tends to freeze up and speak really really quietly.
- She dreams of having a storybook romance and being the perfect waifu.

CORPUS VERITAS
COVERT
OPERATION COVERT

CELESTIAL PLANE
INFERNAL PLANE
ASTRAL PLANE
MIRRORED REALM
POCKET REALMS
REALITY MARBLES

ANOMALIES
META-HUMANS
INHUMAN
EXTRAPLANAR BEINGS

THE MAGES GUILD
REAPERS ORGANIZATION

SETTING
LOCATION - NEW YORK
TIME PERIOD
ABOUT THE MODERN WORLD
LOOKS LIKE A CORPORATE BUILDING

ABOUT COVERT
BUSINESS STRUCTURE
DIRECTORS
OPERATIONS
- CONSULTANTS (PROTECTORATES)
- PROTECTORS (ALSO FIRST RESPONDERS)
- ENFORCEMENT
RESEARCH AND DEVELOPMENT
- TECHNOLOGY
- MAGIC AND OCCULT
- HISTORY AND EDUCATION
INTERNAL AFFAIRS
- RECRUITMENT
- TRAINING
- AGENT HANDLING
- MEDICAL

RECRUITS AND THEIR LEVELS
RECRUITS ADVANCE BY PROFICIENCY
RANKS DIRECTLY DEPENDENT ON CLEARANCE

Color Palette w/ Text
Color Palette w/o Text
Font Lora

CORPUS VERITAS
COVERT
OPERATION COVERT

CELESTIAL PLANE
INFERNAL PLANE
ASTRAL PLANE
MIRRORED REALM
POCKET REALMS
REALITY MARBLES

ANOMALIES
META-HUMANS
INHUMAN
EXTRAPLANAR BEINGS

THE MAGES GUILD
REAPERS ORGANIZATION

SETTING
LOCATION - NEW YORK
TIME PERIOD
ABOUT THE MODERN WORLD
LOOKS LIKE A CORPORATE BUILDING

ABOUT COVERT
BUSINESS STRUCTURE
DIRECTORS
OPERATIONS
- CONSULTANTS (PROTECTORATES)
- PROTECTORS (ALSO FIRST RESPONDERS)
- ENFORCEMENT
RESEARCH AND DEVELOPMENT
- TECHNOLOGY
- MAGIC AND OCCULT
- HISTORY AND EDUCATION
INTERNAL AFFAIRS
- RECRUITMENT
- TRAINING
- AGENT HANDLING
- MEDICAL

RECRUITS AND THEIR LEVELS
RECRUITS ADVANCE BY PROFICIENCY
RANKS DIRECTLY DEPENDENT ON CLEARANCE

xEwYQH0.png

IN CHARACTER OUT OF CHARACTER CHARACTER SHEETS

CORPUS VERITAS
Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Pellentesque blandit bibendum lectus at lacinia. Integer pharetra mi a augue varius, et vulputate enim aliquet. Vivamus ut dapibus magna. Vivamus elementum urna felis, sed rhoncus metus ullamcorper sed. Aliquam viverra tincidunt nulla non hendrerit. Praesent porttitor turpis ac mauris consequat varius. Integer ac dignissim dolor. Aliquam vulputate hendrerit felis id consequat. Praesent lacus sapien, consequat in purus et, sodales finibus dolor.

Mauris feugiat eros et eros imperdiet, quis congue leo suscipit. Vivamus ut congue tellus. Donec semper congue nunc ac facilisis. Nulla vel velit eleifend, mattis justo at, rhoncus diam. Nullam quam mauris, congue ut mi rhoncus, sagittis luctus purus. Curabitur vitae sapien dictum, accumsan metus id, condimentum nisl. Nulla elementum justo sodales odio luctus, vitae pellentesque enim commodo. Nullam eu nisl ligula. Praesent condimentum odio sed diam fringilla pharetra. Donec eu aliquam lorem. Maecenas fringilla sem sit amet elit varius, vel efficitur lorem commodo. In consectetur congue consequat. Integer aliquet fermentum velit, id porttitor magna ultricies elementum. In sagittis sapien nec egestas eleifend.

Nulla tincidunt et purus et egestas. Nullam vel mattis eros. Nam convallis vel sem non sodales. Maecenas sit amet lectus turpis. Suspendisse imperdiet maximus aliquam. Cras vitae mauris ut eros bibendum posuere. Vivamus rutrum finibus ullamcorper. In tincidunt orci non lacinia elementum. Curabitur sit amet quam lorem.

Interdum et malesuada fames ac ante ipsum primis in faucibus. Nunc urna sapien, iaculis vestibulum augue in, pharetra hendrerit enim. Praesent consequat non massa eget interdum. Pellentesque non turpis a lectus porta posuere. Mauris scelerisque velit sit amet diam blandit, a euismod leo maximus. In dolor magna, consectetur id facilisis a, pulvinar vitae mauris. Quisque eu vehicula mauris.

In varius vulputate nisi, et suscipit risus sollicitudin sit amet. Proin tempus enim ante, eu convallis sapien ultricies ullamcorper. Aenean vel dui hendrerit sem condimentum eleifend sed id justo. Nunc diam mauris, vehicula ut hendrerit a, vulputate eu erat. Praesent ac felis vitae augue posuere pulvinar quis eget neque. Nullam orci arcu, rhoncus feugiat sapien ac, laoreet viverra diam. Phasellus eu felis orci. Cras neque sem, sollicitudin ac neque a, porttitor euismod leo. Duis fringilla turpis metus, eu tempor sapien malesuada vel. Phasellus consequat magna porta, venenatis ligula quis, hendrerit eros. Duis volutpat leo sed venenatis iaculis. Morbi fermentum convallis eros sit amet tristique.