Dangan Ronpa: The Despair-Inducing Game Brought to

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!

Do you know anything about Dangan Ronpa

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Alright, working on a post for Suyong since I have the time.

Reactions: ☆ Mirai ☆
Sorry it's taking awhile for me to post, I'm trying to sort out some life issues, so I'll probably have a post up by Wednesday probably.

Also sorry for not posting. I'm a bit sick, which is ironic considering I'm playing a doctor. I haven't felt up to posting for this.

Man the notification system is so weird. One day I'll get like 50 thousand and the next nothing

Man the notification system is so weird. One day I'll get like 50 thousand and the next nothing
I think you eventually don't get any when you stop replying but it would appear unread in your Watched Threads list. I learned the hard way. :'T

It happens when you don't read all the new posts in the thread. I always check my watched threads list after going through all my alerts to make sure it doesn't happen.

I guess just react to Monokuma?

I'm waiting for Monokuma so I can post again. Maybe whoever has he to post should be skipped so Monokuma can post again?

I'm so sorry for the inactivity in the past few days. This week's been really busy for me. Also, My birthday is coming up and tomorrow my brother's concert is happening. I promise I'll get my post in today or tomorrow. Again, sorry for the inactivity and the inconvenience.

And I'm working on a reply too!

I got so busy within the last few weeks. So, bleh.

I'm so sorry for the inactivity in the past few days. This week's been really busy for me. Also, My birthday is coming up and tomorrow my brother's concert is happening. I promise I'll get my post in today or tomorrow. Again, sorry for the inactivity and the inconvenience.
Take your time Mirai, real life first. :)

• Love
Reactions: Navi
Status
Not open for further replies.