Status
Not open for further replies.
THIS ROLEPLAY IS NOW OFFICIALLY CLOSED

tumblr_inline_mradnhlfEL1qz4rgp.png

"Upupupup..."

tumblr_inline_mradnwmCf91qz4rgp.png

"Well, It looks like 2016 is coming to an end boys and girls."

tumblr_inline_mrado5smrn1qz4rgp.png

"But don't worry! Even if the year is coming to an end. This roleplay is NOT! Sure we've had some kinks in the rode thanks to...."

tumblr_inline_mradnfZoHZ1qz4rgp.png

"SOMEONE."

Monokuma...

"But it all good now!"

Monokuma............

tumblr_inline_mradnkfW7C1qz4rgp.png

"Goodbye 2016! Hello 2017 with More Death, More Murder! More Despair-"

Monokuma!

"Huh? What? What do you want now?"

tumblr_inline_mradnc5Ajq1qz4rgp.png

"Whaaaat?! We're closing the roleplay?!"

tumblr_inline_mradnnm99L1qz4rgp.png

"THIS IS UNACCEPTABLE! You can't close this game! YOU CAN'T CLOSE ME! Do you know who I am?! I. AM. MONOKUMA. The Mascot of Dangan Ronpa-"

THAT'S ENOUGH!!!!!

"Wha?"

*WHAM!*

"GYAH!"

A-HEM! Now that that's out of the way, I can now say this properly.

Well it's with a heavy heart, that on this day, December 31-or New Years Eve- after being launched four months ago. Dangan Ronpa: The Despair-Inducing Game Brought to Life! is Now Officially closed. From this day forward this roleplay will no longer be active at the agreement of the cast and the GM. And even if the death of the roleplay came from the cast-including it's own GM-'s business, I still can't help but blame myself for this roleplay's demise.

tumblr_inline_nt17a5Gglm1txlwvy_500.gif

To be honest I didn't want things to come to this. I wanted to salvage this roleplay as much as possible. I thought about this roleplay back in early 2016. But because I didn't have a plot and didn't how to explain it, let alone I had to finish school, I decided to put it behind me. Then in early September-months after graduating high school- I finally had a proper plot and had a idea on to to explain it. Then on September 4th I launched the Interest Check. And it did surprisingly well. On September 5th-a day after launching the Interest Check-The OOC/Signups were made. To see everyone who wanted to join excitedly, to see their colorful and unique characters go to waste. it breaks my heart really. This is the second roleplay where I used Tamako Kitashirakawa and Mio Akiyama as a Face Claim and once again it went to waste. I know what you're saying "Mirai don't blame yourself it's not your fault. You can just use Tamako and Mio for another roleplay it will be fine." To which I say this: No matter how many times you console me and tell me it's not my fault, I will always blame myself for being a crappy GM and letting another roleplay die. GM's are supposed to be dedicated to their roleplay and their fellow roleplayers, dedicated enough to move the plot along and not have everyone wait for them. Their suppose to have a backup plan if someone drops out, and if anyone needs help with something they are there to help them. I'm.-No, I've...become that person. This always happens to me, my utter carelessness is once again the reason for another group roleplay's death. Whether it is my own, or someone else's.

tumblr_n3enupTctr1s2fmtuo1_250.gif

tumblr_mf3p638IcW1qgq472o1_500.gif

Okay, that's enough sadness. Or Despair, I guess I should say. But seriously, I wanted to AT LEAST get to Chapter One before things started to fall apart. Now before I wanted to move onto the "Fun" Stuff, I wanted say one more thing.

Thank. You.

Honestly this roleplay would've never been made possible if it wasn't for you guys. You patience, cooperation, and aid is what kept this roleplay going up until now. And while it does break my heart that all your hard work is going to waste here-or not, since I saw Ken in another roleplay. It does make me happy that you took the time to be apart of this roleplay. And for that, thank you. Thank you a mllion times over. This roleplay is the Third Roleplay I made where we actually got to the IC rather than die with only a OOC. And it's all thanks to you.

giphy.gif

The Students Players that I'm thankful for joining and sticking to the end. ^_^
@Daz
@Frey
@Norahas
@Moogle-Girl
@Minerva (BIG Thanks to you for bumping the roleplay and keeping it alive)
@Quintessence
@Verite
@DANAsaur (Hope you get better honey sorry I wasn't here to comfort you *Hugs You*)
@Excesmyr
@MiNaGi
@Weisenhart (Thank you for helping me as a Co-GM it means the world to me Senpai ^_^)
@Banana-senpai (Thank you for returning after dropping it momentarily)
@Rithas
@Dualnte (BIG THANK YOU to you and Soli for filling the last two spots and getting the IC rolling)
@Soli (^)

Now onto the "Fun Stuff" and The Final Goodbye from me (Here that is. Don't worry I'm Leaving Iwaku). Yesterday I promised the full plot and saying who dies and who survives. So here it is :D :

The students were in a virtual world the entire time. Prior to the story's current events, the 95th Class were accepted and enrolled into Estorra Academy and lived peacefully within the the school for a year. A month after the 95th Class started attending Estorra, four girls from the 95th Class- Naomi Aries, Suyong Park, Sora Arakida, and Ayano Harumi joined Natsumi Miyazono (A upperclasmen) in creating Femme Fatale-a all girl group that hung out in Estorra's old building. However a month later fellow student of the 95th Class and Super High School Psychologist Celeste Hyde-nicknamed Celes-committed suicide from the school by falling from the roof.... Or so everyone thought. Celeste in fact faked her death by having another student she psychologically broke by committing suicide in her place. With "Celeste Hyde" Dead she made the persona Vendetta Ro'Meave and with her sister began her plans of bringing Dangan Ronpa to life. This plan included manipulating the protesters who despised the school and using her own class to bring Despair to not only Estorra but the World. Like the game, she forced the Student Council to kill each other and used dark secrets, family, friends, and grudges to achieve it. Femme Fatale were also part of the First Mutual Killing Game, But only got involved if any student's found a way to leave the school. With the exception of one, they were brainwashed by Celeste and became the "First Generation of Ultimate Despair" Along with her and her older sister (Who was a teacher if you're wondering). The rest of the 95th Class would later falland become part of Celeste's plan as "Ultimate Despair". Natsumi Miyazono- a member of Femme Fatale and a Upperclassman-was killed by Naomi Aries while leaving pictures taking pictures in hoping someone would find them and bring the people responsible to Justice. And someone did.

Celeste Hyde that is.

Meanwhile with the world fighting back and demanding "Ultimate Despair" and Vendetta Ro'Meave to be executed for their crimes against the world, Ultimate Despair went into hinding. This is where Ardin Arucard got involved. Ardin Arucard is not member of the 95th Class but a Hitman asked to hunt down and kill Montgomery Tengan-as Montgomery was heavily blamed for the Tragedy of the Student Council and the People believing the school uses it's money to educate murderers. Montgomery meanwhile was trying to investigate who was responsible for Estorra's downfall and was captured by the group Ultimate Despair. Celeste had begun her final plan by using her own classmates as guinea pigs and placed them in a virtual reality world for the Ultimate Mutual Killing Game. Naturally since the class was brainwashed and completely dedicated to both Despair and Celeste they agreed with no problem. Except for Ayano who regained her hope and tried to kill Celeste and save her classmates before their memories of Estorra were taken away and they were placed in the virtual reality world. Celeste executes Ayano for Treason the same way Chiaki dies in DR3 Despair Side. While all this was happening, the male students of the 95th Class began torturing Celeste's older sister at the request of Celeste herself. With her older siser completely and utterly mindbroken, her Celeste dressed her as Vendetta Ro'Meave and has her execute herself publicly in the most Gorey and Disgusting way possible. At this time, Ardin infiltrates the Old School Building (As the New School Building was teared and burned down). He is kidnapped and placed in the virtual game as well. Montgomery Tengan is then executed in the Old School Building (As seen in the prologue) and the Virtual Mutual Killing Game begins without anyone knowing it. The remaining six students survive the five trials and are brought back to reality. They have one final showdown with the Mastermind and former student/friend Celeste Hyde and win. Celeste executes herself FOR REAL this time but before doing so gives Naomi a USB Flash Drive that helps rescue the comatose students. The sixteen students now free leave the underground building together and are rescued without anyone knowin they were Ultimate Despair.

td;lr for the entire game

everybody_lives_doctor_who.gif

Celeste Hyde (Before and After)
(FC: Sakura Futaba - Persona 5 (Before)
Rize Kamishiro/Hitagi Senjougahara (After)
2462c646ac7129ce7100616e0dcb4ce52fda7d92_hq.gif

tumblr_n6i7yoFF951r2i4d3o3_r1_500.gif

Celeste Hyde-or Vendetta Ro'Meave-is the Main Antagonist of the story and the Final "Blackened" The remaining six students had to face. Prior to becoming Ultimate Despair, she was the Super High School Level Psychologist, who wore large dorky glasses and had bright orange hair. She was considered shy yet intelligent-although even the shy part was a facade. After faking her death, she dyed her hair purple and her eyes turned blood red. She made the persona Vendetta Ro'Meave with her new appearance and began working on her plans to bring Dangan Ronpa to life with her older and more successful sister. Her reason for bringing the world to Despair and creating the Virtual Killing game was a test to see what would happen if a game with a situation like Dangan Ronpa was brought to life by one girl. While her plan backfired in the end, she was satisfied with how her test turned out. She is the Ultimate Blackened and executed by herself in the Six Chapter.

Ayano Harumi
(FC: Mirai Kuriyama - Kyoukai no Kanata)
giphy.gif

The Super High School Level Game Designer, A member of Femme Fatale, and a Member of the 95th Class. Like Celeste, she wore glasses and was rather shy. She had no friends until Naomi Aries, Suyong Park, and Sora Arakida befriended her and added her to their all girl group. During her time at Estorra, she was making a virtual reality game she and her classmates could play together, but it was later corrupted by Celeste and used for the Virtual Killing Game. She was a part of the First Mutual KIllings/Tragedy of Estorra Academy along with the rest of Femme Fatale and was brainwashed by Celeste. Later before entering her Virtual Killing Game, she regained her hope and consciousness thanks to her AI Bear and tried to save her fellow classmates by killing Celeste. Unfortunately it backfired and she is executed for treason. Her AI bear is ripped apart by Celeste herself-but is later remade and now lives with Naomi Aries. Her bear's name was Haru.

And now onto the Chapters, Deaths and Who survives the game!

Chapter 1 - Hello Despair Academy
Victim: Natalie Thompson - Super High School Level DJ (@Excesmyr)
Culprit: Conner Boland - Super High School Poisoner (@Rtihas)

Chapter 2 - A Small Lamb in a sea of Wolves
Victim: Aran Ekis - Super High School Level Omniglot (@Moogle-Girl)
Culprit: Ryder Laurence - Super High School Level Extreme Sports Athlete (@Daz)

Chapter 3 - Video Games We Used To Play
Victim ONE: Chantelle de Blois - Super High School Level Fashion Designer (@DANAsaur)
Victim TWO: Sora Arakida - Super High School Level Helper (@Soli)
Culprit: Alexis Reier - Super High School Level Engineer (@Frey)
*NOTE: Sora is responsible for Chantelle's death. Alexis later kills Sora himself after Sora threatens to tell the others about his plans.

Chapter 4 - The Despair Infested Academy 3 - This Time it's Personal
Victim: Dr. Suyong Park - Super High School Level Doctor (@Minerva)
Culprit: Ken Tanaka - Super High School Level Architect (@Dualnte)

Chapter 5 - A Wounded Man on a Bloody Battleground
Victim: Ardin [Arucard] - Super High School Level ??? [Hitman] (@Weisenhart)
Culprit: Naomi Aries - Super High School Level Indie Musician Vendetta Ro'Meave - Super High School Level Despair
*NOTE: Naomi is framed for Ardin's death. Vendetta Ro'Meave [spoili]Celeste Hyde - The Mastermind [/spoili] is responsible for his death.

Chapter 6 - Farewell Despair High School
Culprit/Mastermind: Celeste Hyde/Vendetta Ro'Meave - Super High School Psychologist Despair

Survivors of The Killing Game:
Naomi Aries - Super High School Level Indie Musician
Bon Avci - Super High School Level Boxer (@Norahas)
Amelie Dubois - Super High School Level Witch (@Quintessence)
Celine Ma - Super High School Level Archer (@Verite)
Gen Kaito - Super High School Level Magician Phantom Thief (@MiNaGi)
Paolo Suzuki - Super High School Level Paranormal Investigator (@Banana-senpai)

Congratulations to Students who survived the game And to their respective players. For those who weren't so lucky however.............Sorrynotsorry XD

And there we go, the entire plot and who I planned to live and die. Holy crap this took a long time to write. Like seriously oh my god. Now onto the final fun thing and then the Final Goodbye.

Tamako Kitashirakawa From Tamako Market & Mio Akiyama From K-ON! as Naomi Aries
Unknown as Bon Avci
GUMI from Vocaloid as Amelie Dubois
Kaga From Kantai Collection as Celine Ma
Protagonist From Persona 5 as Gen Kaito
Spain From Hetalia as Paolo Suzuki
D.Va From Overwatch as Natalie Thompson
Unknown as Connor Boland
England from Hetalia as Aran Ekis
Yubel possessing Jesse Anderson From Yu-GI-Oh as Ryder Laurence
Mayu From Vocaloid as Chantelle de Blois
Rem From Re:Zero as Sora Arakida
Shin From Amnesia as Alexis Reier
Himori Kaoru From Gun Night Girl as Suyong Park
Izaya Orihara From Durarara!! as Ken Tanaka
Ryunosuke Akutagawa From Bungou Stray Dogs as Ardin Arucard
Mirai Kuriyama From Kyoukai no Kanata as Ayano Harumi
Sakura Futaba From Persona 5, Rize Kamishiro & Hitagi Senjougahara from Bakamonegatari as Celeste "Vendetta Ro'Meave" Hyde
Hirato From Karneval as Montgomery Tengan
Monokuma From Dangan Ronpa as Himself

And there we go, everything I wanted to say is done at long last. I wanted to get this out before the end of 2016, so I can close this roleplay properly....but I don't think that will happen. Regardless, thank you for being apart of this roleplay and making it happen. It really means a lot to me.

tumblr_inline_mradnzlp101qz4rgp.png

"Sigh....I guess you're really going through with this after all."

"Oh Well. See you around, you bastards!"

9BbdCQp.gif

"I know things didn't work out as planned, But it was fun regardless. Let's meet again another time okay? Oh and Happy New Year!"

And with that I say farewell to this roleplay and the Year 2016. See you around in 2017 and Happy New Year.
giphy.gif

Thanks for playing.
YOU WIN.

monokuma_gif_by_adelisades-d6lgglk.png

Let me edit this since its not a proper good bye~

Even though we didn't do much I had a blast, though I am using Ken for other RPs, it was this RP I made his character and it was because of this RP that I made him with so much detail. Its a shame we couldnt' complete it, however I did enjoy the time we did spend on this game~ It was a pleasure reading everyone's posts and characters!

I am not great at good byes so this one is short ^^

I wish everyone a Happy New Years! Thank you for the awesome character inspiration and post!

Orihara-Izaya-anime-guys-34114970-500-281.gif

Laters~ hope everyone finds a roleplay that can just drown them in inspiration~​

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: ☆ Mirai ☆
THIS ROLEPLAY IS NOW OFFICIALLY CLOSED

tumblr_inline_mradnhlfEL1qz4rgp.png

"Upupupup..."

tumblr_inline_mradnwmCf91qz4rgp.png

"Well, It looks like 2016 is coming to an end boys and girls."

"But don't worry! Even if the year is coming to an end. This roleplay is NOT! Sure we've had some kinks in the rode thanks to...."

"SOMEONE."

Monokuma...

"But it all good now!"

Monokuma............

tumblr_inline_mradnkfW7C1qz4rgp.png

"Goodbye 2016! Hello 2017 with More Death, More Murder! More Despair-"

Monokuma!

"Huh? What? What do you want now?"

tumblr_inline_mradnc5Ajq1qz4rgp.png

"Whaaaat?! We're closing the roleplay?!"

"THIS IS UNACCEPTABLE! You can't close this game! YOU CAN'T CLOSE ME! Do you know who I am?! I. AM. MONOKUMA. The Mascot of Dangan Ronpa-"

THAT'S ENOUGH!!!!!

"Wha?"

*WHAM!*

"GYAH!"

A-HEM! Now that that's out of the way, I can now say this properly.

Well it's with a heavy heart, that on this day, December 31-or New Years Eve- after being launched four months ago. Dangan Ronpa: The Despair-Inducing Game Brought to Life! is Now Officially closed. From this day forward this roleplay will no longer be active at the agreement of the cast and the GM. And even if the death of the roleplay came from the cast-including it's own GM-'s business, I still can't help but blame myself for this roleplay's demise.

tumblr_inline_nt17a5Gglm1txlwvy_500.gif

To be honest I didn't want things to come to this. I wanted to salvage this roleplay as much as possible. I thought about this roleplay back in early 2016. But because I didn't have a plot and didn't how to explain it, let alone I had to finish school, I decided to put it behind me. Then in early September-months after graduating high school- I finally had a proper plot and had a idea on to to explain it. Then on September 4th I launched the Interest Check. And it did surprisingly well. On September 5th-a day after launching the Interest Check-The OOC/Signups were made. To see everyone who wanted to join excitedly, to see their colorful and unique characters go to waste. it breaks my heart really. This is the second roleplay where I used Tamako Kitashirakawa and Mio Akiyama as a Face Claim and once again it went to waste. I know what you're saying "Mirai don't blame yourself it's not your fault. You can just use Tamako and Mio for another roleplay it will be fine." To which I say this: No matter how many times you console me and tell me it's not my fault, I will always blame myself for being a crappy GM and letting another roleplay die. GM's are supposed to be dedicated to their roleplay and their fellow roleplayers, dedicated enough to move the plot along and not have everyone wait for them. Their suppose to have a backup plan if someone drops out, and if anyone needs help with something they are there to help them. I'm.-No, I've...become that person. This always happens to me, my utter carelessness is once again the reason for another group roleplay's death. Whether it is my own, or someone else's.

tumblr_n3enupTctr1s2fmtuo1_250.gif

tumblr_mf3p638IcW1qgq472o1_500.gif

Okay, that's enough sadness. Or Despair, I guess I should say. But seriously, I wanted to AT LEAST get to Chapter One before things started to fall apart. Now before I wanted to move onto the "Fun" Stuff, I wanted say one more thing.

Thank. You.

Honestly this roleplay would've never been made possible if it wasn't for you guys. You patience, cooperation, and aid is what kept this roleplay going up until now. And while it does break my heart that all your hard work is going to waste here-or not, since I saw Ken in another roleplay. It does make me happy that you took the time to be apart of this roleplay. And for that, thank you. Thank you a mllion times over. This roleplay is the Third Roleplay I made where we actually got to the IC rather than die with only a OOC. And it's all thanks to you.

giphy.gif

The Students Players that I'm thankful for joining and sticking to the end. ^_^
@Daz
@Frey
@Norahas
@Moogle-Girl
@Minerva (BIG Thanks to you for bumping the roleplay and keeping it alive)
@Quintessence
@Verite
@DANAsaur (Hope you get better honey sorry I wasn't here to comfort you *Hugs You*)
@Excesmyr
@MiNaGi
@Weisenhart (Thank you for helping me as a Co-GM it means the world to me Senpai ^_^)
@Banana-senpai (Thank you for returning after dropping it momentarily)
@Rithas
@Dualnte (BIG THANK YOU to you and Soli for filling the last two spots and getting the IC rolling)
@Soli (^)

Now onto the "Fun Stuff" and The Final Goodbye from me (Here that is. Don't worry I'm Leaving Iwaku). Yesterday I promised the full plot and saying who dies and who survives. So here it is :D :

The students were in a virtual world the entire time. Prior to the story's current events, the 95th Class were accepted and enrolled into Estorra Academy and lived peacefully within the the school for a year. A month after the 95th Class started attending Estorra, four girls from the 95th Class- Naomi Aries, Suyong Park, Sora Arakida, and Ayano Harumi joined Natsumi Miyazono (A upperclasmen) in creating Femme Fatale-a all girl group that hung out in Estorra's old building. However a month later fellow student of the 95th Class and Super High School Psychologist Celeste Hyde-nicknamed Celes-committed suicide from the school by falling from the roof.... Or so everyone thought. Celeste in fact faked her death by having another student she psychologically broke by committing suicide in her place. With "Celeste Hyde" Dead she made the persona Vendetta Ro'Meave and with her sister began her plans of bringing Dangan Ronpa to life. This plan included manipulating the protesters who despised the school and using her own class to bring Despair to not only Estorra but the World. Like the game, she forced the Student Council to kill each other and used dark secrets, family, friends, and grudges to achieve it. Femme Fatale were also part of the First Mutual Killing Game, But only got involved if any student's found a way to leave the school. With the exception of one, they were brainwashed by Celeste and became the "First Generation of Ultimate Despair" Along with her and her older sister (Who was a teacher if you're wondering). The rest of the 95th Class would later falland become part of Celeste's plan as "Ultimate Despair". Natsumi Miyazono- a member of Femme Fatale and a Upperclassman-was killed by Naomi Aries while leaving pictures taking pictures in hoping someone would find them and bring the people responsible to Justice. And someone did.

Celeste Hyde that is.

Meanwhile with the world fighting back and demanding "Ultimate Despair" and Vendetta Ro'Meave to be executed for their crimes against the world, Ultimate Despair went into hinding. This is where Ardin Arucard got involved. Ardin Arucard is not member of the 95th Class but a Hitman asked to hunt down and kill Montgomery Tengan-as Montgomery was heavily blamed for the Tragedy of the Student Council and the People believing the school uses it's money to educate murderers. Montgomery meanwhile was trying to investigate who was responsible for Estorra's downfall and was captured by the group Ultimate Despair. Celeste had begun her final plan by using her own classmates as guinea pigs and placed them in a virtual reality world for the Ultimate Mutual Killing Game. Naturally since the class was brainwashed and completely dedicated to both Despair and Celeste they agreed with no problem. Except for Ayano who regained her hope and tried to kill Celeste and save her classmates before their memories of Estorra were taken away and they were placed in the virtual reality world. Celeste executes Ayano for Treason the same way Chiaki dies in DR3 Despair Side. While all this was happening, the male students of the 95th Class began torturing Celeste's older sister at the request of Celeste herself. With her older siser completely and utterly mindbroken, her Celeste dressed her as Vendetta Ro'Meave and has her execute herself publicly in the most Gorey and Disgusting way possible. At this time, Ardin infiltrates the Old School Building (As the New School Building was teared and burned down). He is kidnapped and placed in the virtual game as well. Montgomery Tengan is then executed in the Old School Building (As seen in the prologue) and the Virtual Mutual Killing Game begins without anyone knowing it. The remaining six students survive the five trials and are brought back to reality. They have one final showdown with the Mastermind and former student/friend Celeste Hyde and win. Celeste executes herself FOR REAL this time but before doing so gives Naomi a USB Flash Drive that helps rescue the comatose students. The sixteen students now free leave the underground building together and are rescued without anyone knowin they were Ultimate Despair.

td;lr for the entire game

everybody_lives_doctor_who.gif

Celeste Hyde (Before and After)
(FC: Sakura Futaba - Persona 5 (Before)
Rize Kamishiro/Hitagi Senjougahara (After)
2462c646ac7129ce7100616e0dcb4ce52fda7d92_hq.gif

tumblr_n6i7yoFF951r2i4d3o3_r1_500.gif

Celeste Hyde-or Vendetta Ro'Meave-is the Main Antagonist of the story and the Final "Blackened" The remaining six students had to face. Prior to becoming Ultimate Despair, she was the Super High School Level Psychologist, who wore large dorky glasses and had bright orange hair. She was considered shy yet intelligent-although even the shy part was a facade. After faking her death, she dyed her hair purple and her eyes turned blood red. She made the persona Vendetta Ro'Meave with her new appearance and began working on her plans to bring Dangan Ronpa to life with her older and more successful sister. Her reason for bringing the world to Despair and creating the Virtual Killing game was a test to see what would happen if a game with a situation like Dangan Ronpa was brought to life by one girl. While her plan backfired in the end, she was satisfied with how her test turned out. She is the Ultimate Blackened and executed by herself in the Six Chapter.

Ayano Harumi
(FC: Mirai Kuriyama - Kyoukai no Kanata)
giphy.gif

The Super High School Level Game Designer, A member of Femme Fatale, and a Member of the 95th Class. Like Celeste, she wore glasses and was rather shy. She had no friends until Naomi Aries, Suyong Park, and Sora Arakida befriended her and added her to their all girl group. During her time at Estorra, she was making a virtual reality game she and her classmates could play together, but it was later corrupted by Celeste and used for the Virtual Killing Game. She was a part of the First Mutual KIllings/Tragedy of Estorra Academy along with the rest of Femme Fatale and was brainwashed by Celeste. Later before entering her Virtual Killing Game, she regained her hope and consciousness thanks to her AI Bear and tried to save her fellow classmates by killing Celeste. Unfortunately it backfired and she is executed for treason. Her AI bear is ripped apart by Celeste herself-but is later remade and now lives with Naomi Aries. Her bear's name was Haru.

And now onto the Chapters, Deaths and Who survives the game!

Chapter 1 - Hello Despair Academy
Victim: Natalie Thompson - Super High School Level DJ (@Excesmyr)
Culprit: Conner Boland - Super High School Poisoner (@Rtihas)

Chapter 2 - A Small Lamb in a sea of Wolves
Victim: Aran Ekis - Super High School Level Omniglot (@Moogle-Girl)
Culprit: Ryder Laurence - Super High School Level Extreme Sports Athlete (@Daz)

Chapter 3 - Video Games We Used To Play
Victim ONE: Chantelle de Blois - Super High School Level Fashion Designer (@DANAsaur)
Victim TWO: Sora Arakida - Super High School Level Helper (@Soli)
Culprit: Alexis Reier - Super High School Level Engineer (@Frey)
*NOTE: Sora is responsible for Chantelle's death. Alexis later kills Sora himself after Sora threatens to tell the others about his plans.

Chapter 4 - The Despair Infested Academy 3 - This Time it's Personal
Victim: Dr. Suyong Park - Super High School Level Doctor (@Minerva)
Culprit: Ken Tanaka - Super High School Level Architect (@Dualnte)

Chapter 5 - A Wounded Man on a Bloody Battleground
Victim: Ardin [Arucard] - Super High School Level ??? [Hitman] (@Weisenhart)
Culprit: Naomi Aries - Super High School Level Indie Musician Vendetta Ro'Meave - Super High School Level Despair
*NOTE: Naomi is framed for Ardin's death. Vendetta Ro'Meave [spoili]Celeste Hyde - The Mastermind [/spoili] is responsible for his death.

Chapter 6 - Farewell Despair High School
Culprit/Mastermind: Celeste Hyde/Vendetta Ro'Meave - Super High School Psychologist Despair

Survivors of The Killing Game:
Naomi Aries - Super High School Level Indie Musician
Bon Avci - Super High School Level Boxer (@Norahas)
Amelie Dubois - Super High School Level Witch (@Quintessence)
Celine Ma - Super High School Level Archer (@Verite)
Gen Kaito - Super High School Level Magician Phantom Thief (@MiNaGi)
Paolo Suzuki - Super High School Level Paranormal Investigator (@Banana-senpai)

Congratulations to Students who survived the game And to their respective players. For those who weren't so lucky however.............Sorrynotsorry XD

And there we go, the entire plot and who I planned to live and die. Holy crap this took a long time to write. Like seriously oh my god. Now onto the final fun thing and then the Final Goodbye.

Tamako Kitashirakawa From Tamako Market & Mio Akiyama From K-ON! as Naomi Aries
Unknown as Bon Avci
GUMI from Vocaloid as Amelie Dubois
Kaga From Kantai Collection as Celine Ma
Protagonist From Persona 5 as Gen Kaito
Spain From Hetalia as Paolo Suzuki
D.Va From Overwatch as Natalie Thompson
Unknown as Connor Boland
England from Hetalia as Aran Ekis
Yubel possessing Jesse Anderson From Yu-GI-Oh as Ryder Laurence
Mayu From Vocaloid as Chantelle de Blois
Rem From Re:Zero as Sora Arakida
Shin From Amnesia as Alexis Reier
Himori Kaoru From Gun Night Girl as Suyong Park
Izaya Orihara From Durarara!! as Ken Tanaka
Ryunosuke Akutagawa From Bungou Stray Dogs as Ardin Arucard
Mirai Kuriyama From Kyoukai no Kanata as Ayano Harumi
Sakura Futaba From Persona 5, Rize Kamishiro & Hitagi Senjougahara from Bakamonegatari as Celeste "Vendetta Ro'Meave" Hyde
Hirato From Karneval as Montgomery Tengan
Monokuma From Dangan Ronpa as Himself

And there we go, everything I wanted to say is done at long last. I wanted to get this out before the end of 2016, so I can close this roleplay properly....but I don't think that will happen. Regardless, thank you for being apart of this roleplay and making it happen. It really means a lot to me.

tumblr_inline_mradnzlp101qz4rgp.png

"Sigh....I guess you're really going through with this after all."

"Oh Well. See you around, you bastards!"

9BbdCQp.gif

"I know things didn't work out as planned, But it was fun regardless. Let's meet again another time okay? Oh and Happy New Year!"

And with that I say farewell to this roleplay and the Year 2016. See you around in 2017 and Happy New Year.
giphy.gif

Thanks for playing.
YOU WIN.

monokuma_gif_by_adelisades-d6lgglk.png

Well, there went my idea for Doctor Park to make a Sniper Rifle based around Fallout 4's Syringer with all those leftover syringes:

latest

Anyway, I'm sorry it had to end. It was fun while it lasted, and I wish it could have gone on longer. I did what i could to keep it alive, and so, you're welcome for that. I don't know. But as I said in my last post: finis omnium bonorum. All Good Things must come to an end. It didn't end by anyone's fault. Not yours, not mine, only God's or the universe's. Whichever you believe in.

Also, I'm unsure whether or not it's made happier or sadder since this came on in my "Writing Music" playlist on Youtube while I was reading that:

Anyway, I'll still have Doctor Park for any use, including as a protagonist in my book (Although a completely different version. Same name and profession, though.) If any of you ever want to talk or roleplay with me, i am completely open. All you have to do is PM me, or post on my page, and I will be right there.

Now, a relevant parting song:

Coldplay and Tove Lo said:
"I know it's over," Icarus says
To the sun
The sword sinks in, lightning strikes
And two force, two forces collide
And fight 'til it's over,
Fight 'til it's done

[Coldplay & Tove Lo:]
But didn't we have fun?
Don't say it was all a waste
Didn't we have fun?
From the top of the world
Top of the waves
We said forever, forever always
We could have been lost
We would have been saved
Now we're stopping the world, stopping in its tracks
But nothing's too broken to find a way back
Before it's over, before you run
Ah, didn't we have fun?
img-thing

QOzjoZJ.gif

There there

No sadness, only hope

• Love
Reactions: Minerva and Navi
WHY AM I, A PROFESSIONAL KILLER, END UP DYING? I WANT MY MONEY BACK--

This was a really good roleplay with a good start. It's been fun. C:

• Love
Reactions: Navi
Just to point something, you considered that the players are capable to solve all the cases but what if one of the crimes is good enough or they don't know where to look ? On a different note, the logical part of Alexis will keep him from killing anybody even under strong tension. But breaking Sora down as punishment in a way she won't be able to tell to the other or won't want to do it can happen and it won't be punished.

Still it was fun and I really wanted Alexis to hunt Monokuma. HAPPY NEW YEAR.

Reactions: ☆ Mirai ☆
Thank you to everyone, I had fun while it lasted! I hope I get a chance to roleplay with you all in the future. Oh, and have a happy new year full of hope!

• Love
I'm really sad to see this close so suddenly. I think I'm still in shock.

Thank you for telling all of us properly, Mirai. You've been a really nice GM to me and to all of us, you were super patient even when we got rowdy.
If you open a new RP, please do let me know. I'd still like to RP with you in the future

THAT GOES FOR ALL OF YOU GUYS :D

I hope 2017 will be much kinder to all of you than 2016 :)

• Thank You
  • Love
Reactions: MiNaGi and Navi
Found the original Coldplay Fun:

Carry on.

• Love
Status
Not open for further replies.