D&D Adventure!! (Interest Check)

I haven't done tbe buy in but I've seen it done. Works for me lol (Iapologizeaheadoftimeimterriblyunlucky)

Be warned, I am going to need to be explained how le point buy works cause I forget how some stuff like that in D&D works.

Granted, I am going to presume it's essentially "You have X amount of points, and your stats start at Y. Distribute as you need."

Reactions: Cwispy
Be warned, I am going to need to be explained how le point buy works cause I forget how some stuff like that in D&D works.

Granted, I am going to presume it's essentially "You have X amount of points, and your stats start at Y. Distribute as you need."

IIRC it's basically like an auction. First we determine the order of picks via rolling... Then everyone rolls a certain amount of dice, then we pool ALL the rolls and pick according to whomever 'bought in' the highest with the order roll. I could be insanely wrong, however, so don't quote me!

It's simpler than that. Certain ability scores cost a certain amount of points, and you have 27 points to start with. It's also used to make the standard array, which is 15, 14, 13,12, 10, 8.

This is what point buy looks like. You can also purchase a score of 16 for 12 points and a score of 6 for -2 points (meaning you'll get those 2 points back)

Just to show what that could look like, use this site D&D 5e Point Buy Calculator

Oh right, I can't recall if this was mentioned anywhere, but what books are we using and is Unearthed Arcana playtest material viable?

Oh right, I can't recall if this was mentioned anywhere, but what books are we using and is Unearthed Arcana playtest material viable?

I think I'll just judge it case by case.

Oh hahaha. The thing I posted apparently is called an auction XD

Weird I've never heard of that lol

Weird I've never heard of that lol

Yeah XD I've only seen it once, so possibly it was just the DMs own thing. It was kinda neat but definitely confusing LOL

Oolala! I likey.

Be warned, my IQ is -20, so things have to explained real plain and simple.

Meanwhile I'm trapped between two ideas and can't decide which I like better lol.

Waiting on Discord and setting deets before solidifying my concepts.

Right. I was supposed to make the discord '^_^

I don't think the setting deets will come out until later this week or the weekend.

Right. I was supposed to make the discord '^_^

I don't think the setting deets will come out until later this week or the weekend.

Any time you wanna hit me up for map plotting, feel free ! Once the Discord is up, you can just DM me :)

• Love
Reactions: Cwispy
So could one of you intelligent folks explain to me DiceCloud and how we should use it?

Hey! Just ran across this thread. Still accepting players or is the party full? :)

@Lykata the party is not full. I dropped a discord link in here. Join us there :)