(D&D) A Family for the Kingdom - Sheet and Profile Info

Yup. Dwarf on a boat. Great first impression. -__-

Yay, i'm happy with how this is starting out

Are we waiting on any more character sheets? Or is this it?

No Cleric and no Mage makes Torrim a nervous fighter. o_o

No magic...I feel sorry for our little group...

It would be safe to say any of the other sheets I haven't heard adequately from, so they aren't playing now. which means I ask the one remaining interest!

Come again? You've got someone? Or do you want me to kidnap some fresh blood?

I'm asking Drpepper who was interested before, if he's not experienced/doesnt want to, you can.

What do you mean 'no magic'? Daniel's a Druid, and he's selected spells to be the party's healer. He can cast in werewolf form, even. He's just not a standard 'robed/priestly' healer. With his 'Spontaneous Rejuvenation' class ability (and the 'Touch of Healing' feat he'll get at third level), he should be able to keep everyone at a pretty good state.

In fact, once he gets 'touch of healing', he'll be able to prepare some support magic, too. It's just a matter of time.

That doesn't leave much in the way of offensive magic

Actually, I do intend to use spells like 'Call Lightning', 'Hurricane', 'Tsunami' and the like. This won't be for a long time, but it's nice to have. If you do feel the need to grab a caster who can attack many targets at once, I'm sure that would be fine as well.

Exactly, a long time and you would be doing 2+ jobs :P.

Don't forget my intentions are to try and murder you. You are essentially a giant target that smells like bacon and looks like a bidoof.

Are we all targets for your murder? Poor Aya is so young...*pets charrie protectively*​

Indeed. But that's the whole point. protect each other or bleed! *waves overly large sword over head*

Why do I get the feeling you're having just a little too much fun with this? *giggles hysterically*​

Well, I'm ready to defend folks! I may be a healer, but I'm tough! -werewolf flex-

*watches the bidoof flex* Oh bidoof, your days will finally end.

Pfft, killing off first level characters wouldn't really make for a fantastic game, would it? Would be a monumental waste of time for everybody. XP

Man you ever play REAL D&D? No fun unless there's a chance you actually die.

"Real" meaning 'stupidly super-leathal'? No, I can't say I have. I've always been taught - and played, that the death of a party is a serious failure on the part of the DM. With the complete loss of a character or party means the game cannot go on, ending the plot for both character and DM. While the death of a single character can be good for the plot at exciting, dramatic times (against party rivals and the like, as it can increase the party's desire to fight them)... actively aiming for party member death is pretty awful in an online game.

If you find meaning in fighting stupid enemies or exclusively bunnies missing teeth, then more to you. Not going to be unfair, but stupid actions will result in the appropriate consequence <_<. Lack of teamwork, lack of communication, and bad decisions will be the cause.