(D&D) A Family for the Kingdom - Sheet and Profile Info

You must be used to a lot of really dumb players that do things like attack the king, jump onto chandeliers as the mage, or jump off the ship and attempt to swim to shore. You won't find that here. What you were implying was killing people off for the hell of it. I am perfectly fine with taking someone out for a dim-witted action, though having them live with their mistake the first few times is prudent.

After all, we are playing as -children-, and some people take roleplaying to pretty impressive heights.

I'm just saying that there are far more sinsiter punishments to match against stupidity, as long as the DM is clever enough to think them up. Death is the easy way out.

Let's drop this and instead do an overview:

Character will not die unless asked to do so, do something horrendously stupid, or the like.
Characters that "die" in combat will instead receive some sort of small detriment to their character for personality, as was covered in the last thread.
Any opponent in the RP that has an actual intelligence will be playing smartly, so not bull rushing the dwarf when there is a healer wide open.

And as far as my experience. Yes. Every single person is prone to stupidity. The use of death was a generalization to include the efforts of said intelligent enemies. Please recognize this, I assumed you had read the previous thread when these issues were brought up.

Mmmm... Dwarven Bacon. *drools*

I'll send out some tentacles.

*gets on his wizard hat and sorcerer shoes*

EDIT:

Roll results.

[Vaygamesh has rolled 4 6-sided dice with results: 4, 1, 2, 6 [Total: 13 Average: 3]]
[Vaygamesh has rolled 4 6-sided dice with results: 3, 1, 2, 1 [Total: 7 Average: 2]]
[Vaygamesh has rolled 4 6-sided dice with results: 1, 5, 6, 3 [Total: 15 Average: 4]]
[Vaygamesh has rolled 4 6-sided dice with results: 5, 2, 6, 5 [Total: 18 Average: 5]]
[Vaygamesh has rolled 4 6-sided dice with results: 4, 5, 5, 3 [Total: 17 Average: 4]]
[Vaygamesh has rolled 4 6-sided dice with results: 1, 6, 4, 6 [Total: 17 Average: 4]]

16, 16, 14, 14, 12, 6

Sheet in the works.

Vay - I believe you are missing one stat. (6 total, STR/DEX/CON/INT/WIS/CHA)

ps: look who finally got into tha thread.

pss: *turns vay into a beautiful woman*

Put it in Charisma. Then the Dwarf can be your wingman.

*retracts tentacle*

Brilliant idea considering I'm making a sorcerer.

I'd like a word or two with Templar before finishing up though.

And are we waiting on a post or has that person waited for Vay?

Eh, I could go either way on joining/not joining this thing. Though I would like a crash course in setting fluff and what is going on first.

Happy for the interest, but the party is full now :X

Joane Adwyth
Race: Human
Class:
Sorceror
Level:
Alignment:
TN
Deity:
None
Speed:
30ft