零 - Curse of the Yellow Moon (OOC) [sign ups closed]

Status
Not open for further replies.
SO. Wheres the IC?

We'll probably start as soon as the other two post their sheets, so for now we wait...

Almost done with it, Raitoningu. Sorry if it's taking too long. Should be up in the next 4-5 hours after my shift.

K then. I knew it'd be impolite to ask but I don't like waiting for things I'm looking forward to :P

Being the antagonist of the story. Specially one like this, is going to be so much fun. @Raitoningu I feel your anticipation lol

It's cool. It will be my days off for the next 3 days so I'll be able to work on the IC.

-=General Information=-

photo.JPG

Name: Akira Shinigami
Birthday: October 29
Height: 6' 1"
Weight: 190 lbs.
Distinguishing Marks: Several small scars running along his back and stomach. One larger scar goes along his neck, down his collarbone and slightly down his chest. Lastly, his weirdly colored bronze eyes.
Clothing Style: During business days he wears more professional attire for his customers but during the weekends, he wears simpler clothes such as sweats and a t-shirt with running shoes.

-=Personality=-
Summary: Akira is a very out-going guy who often tries to find the bright side in every situation he faces. He doesn't believe a person can be bad, only make bad choices and learn from their mistakes. Thanks to this, he doesn't believe in any death sentences regardless of the crime. Akira will often crack cheesy jokes to lighten the mood or even just to be a goofball. He tends to talk a lot once he gets going making the others around him either listen with interest or try to shut him up out of irritation.

Likes: Virgin and/or beautiful hair, Horror movies, Japanese monsters, scissors, researching, dogs, learning, stars, etc.

Dislikes: Large responsibility, dead ends, chick flicks, being lost or trapped, etc.

Strengths: Getting along with people and dogs alike, being a hair dresser, finding the most unexpected things, reading auras (below), using his gut to make decisions, staying calm in panicked situations, researching, reading posture and behavior, etc.

Fears: Cats

-=Background=-
Bio/History: Akira had a normal childhood consisting of an overly smart older brother and two parents. His brother was the complete opposite of him; serious and studious. His father was a History teacher at Arato High School before resigning after the mysterious incident. His mother is a stick doctor who helps figure out diagnoses and treats patients. When he was older and decided to pursue his dream of being a hair dresser, his mother was completely set against it and wanted him to be a doctor like her and his brother or a teacher like his father. Going against her wishes, they fought and he was kicked out after his mother yelled at him and said that if he wanted to play with hair for the rest of his life that he would have to do it on his own.

Before he forgot his memories, he was a student in Arato High School just like the others. He excelled in sports and flirted with anyone who interested him and tried his best in school. It wasn't until later in life that his life began to change for the strange. he began seeing outlines of people who aren't actually there and hearing weird unexplained voices when he is either alone or in crowds. When he heard of the reunion, his gut told him that if he went that he would find his answer and so he did.

Why do you want to remember?:
He feels like he is forgetting something important that he needs to know. He also wants to find out where all the scars come from.

-=Traits=-
Unique Item(s):
Hairdressing Scissors; He never leaves home without them.

A Book On Myths, Monsters and More; He brought it to defeat any "boredom" he may have.

A First Aid Kit; He had a feeling he would need it.

Unique Abilities:
Aura Reading; He can read the emotions, or aura of people. This also includes ghosts. He can not see their faces but can see their outline thanks to the emotions surrounding them, making him able to tell if they are "good" or "bad."

Heightened "Gut" Senses; He can tell if someone is watching them or certain things he calls his "gut feeling" like which direction to do or where trouble is going to happen ("a bad feeling" about a person, place or thing).

"Akira... Shinigami..." Let me guess. You've watched / read Death Note.

"Akira... Shinigami..." Let me guess. You've watched / read Death Note.

Actually, I was watching it yesterday while writing his last name. :P
Only got a few episodes into it and still think Light has a God disorder. xD
I was going to make his family Shinto Priests at first but decided against it in the end.

Yeah Deathnote is awesome. So is Ryuk. Also I think it's called God Complex, not disorder. I never watched the last episode of Deathnote. Never plan to because I know I'd be sad if certain people died.

Gettin' this party started B)
tumblr_lkxd98ErOh1qzzvp9.gif

Sorry for the delay in getting this character sheet posted. I've been swamped the last couple of days, but unless I'm smote by lightning it'll be up within the next couple of hours.

Yeah Deathnote is awesome. So is Ryuk. Also I think it's called God Complex, not disorder. I never watched the last episode of Deathnote. Never plan to because I know I'd be sad if certain people died.

Yup, looked it up and found out that you're right. ^^ So you get a cookie. lol

Oh yeah can we get links on the IC for the OOC thread? Also, you got the character for Zero wrong. It's 零 not 零. Actually you know what nvm, they're the same symbol on Iwaku formatting.

Yup, will be adding that as well as all the approved character profiles on the first page.

And uhh... they're the same character so uhh... yeah. XD

On wikipedia there was a difference between the chinese and japanese characters but on iwaku both chracters just use the chinese formatting..

Status
Not open for further replies.