Currently unamed young Superhero training camp (OOC created)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hmmm... yeah, I'm gonna have to ask you to tone that power down. It's extremely powerful with little to no drawbacks or weaknesses. So, I say that you should lower the capabilities a bit because having an invincible character is pushing it, and you can do a lot with density manipulation on the outside world. Plus, he should be susceptible to energy attacks.

I'll bring up points on the other stuff after you complete it.

Oh if someone were to blast him, he would still feel pain. I do see your point and will work on that now.

Just added a few more weaknesses, and I am looking over the powers now.

What did you want for the rating?

Bruh, there's not going to be magic in the RP, and I still don't think those are acceptable. I mainly want you to tone down the capabilities a bit more. Also, I'm not doing power ratings, that was left over from a completely different RP that I edited out of the sheet real quick. so yeah. I also want a bit more on your sample post. I want more than your character using his power. Since there's more to your character than his power, right?

If this is still open, I'd love to join in!
Of course. This RP hasn't even started.

Oh yeah, I should note that the OP might take a little while, because of my habit of being detailed with the appearance of a location. On the plus side, that's good for all of ya'll since you'll have a good idea of how the place looks. And plenty of time for you guys to get your sheets together.

Reactions: Valhalla
WHO'S A HAPPY CAMPER??????

campthinkerrockshirt_zpsglyvzwoe.png

Reactions: Cerulean
Name: Enrique Armando Ortiz
Nickname/Alias/Etc: BoomBoom, Bomber.
Height: 5ft11
Weight: 168lbs
Reason for Attendance: Arrested.
Appearance
Hair Color:
Stark Black
Eye Color: Brown
Ethnicity: Puerto Rican.
Physical Appearance:
z4eoj.png
Attire: More of a grungy style. T-Shirts and flannel overshirts, a gray hoodie. Often Jeans and a pair of boots.
Personality
Personality:
He's a fire starter, its his most noticable trait. He likes to bend the rules and keep himself entertained by being in trouble. He supports anyone he befriends without faltering and will fight anyone who challenges him.
Hobbies/Interests: Thievery, Drawing, Car Jacking.
Skills/Talents: Lock picking, drawing, pretty good rifle shooter. He spent some time at a recreation center near his old home and picked up Boxing.
Prized Possession: N/A
Quote(s): 'Well if you think you can threaten me, then clearly you underestimate how badly I retaliate.'
History/Bio:
A child of God, or so he was raised to be. Born to an unwanting mother he was dropped off at an orphanage raised by the nuns there. He grew up believing in God, until his abilities starting showing up. The nuns were afraid of him. The priests were afraid. The other orphans were intent on staying as far from him as possible. Eventually he took to leaving the orphanage as he pleased and got into some trouble. He started running with a bad crowd and got a tattoo of two black lines around his left arm, later that night he went out drinking, and was caught. While in the police station he was introduced to an Camp ThinkerRock representative. Who said they could take him away, to a place where he would not be judged, but encouraged. He was taken to the school.
Family: N/A

Abilities
Power Class:
Power
Power: He can generate balls of explosive power/external thermogenesis. These balls can range in size from basketballs (being extremely explosive) and small marble size (explosive enough to hurt but not kill, also capable of exploding locks off doors).
Weaknesses/Drawbacks: Very difficult/Near impossible to generate his powers in water, also in freezing temperatures.
Sample Post:
Enrique primed a boomer about the size of a bouncy ball in his finger tips and hurled it towards the refrigerated doors that held the sodas. When the energy ball hit the glass it exploded, sending glass and liquid flying. The man behind the counter ducked down in fear while Enrique's companion Alex aimed his gun at the man. Enrique began shouting at the man and primed another one sending it flying into the coffee maker in the corner of the room. It received a hole through which hot coffee fell to the floor and steamed.

"Listen here asshole! Empty the mother fucking register or I put one of those down your throat!" Enrique shouted getting behind the counter and priming another one. The man hustled to open the register and mistyped the code the first time, he was sweating and swearing in another language Enrique didnt know but he didnt care. His blood was pumping and he was thrilled, this was the biggest thing he'd ever pulled off. There was probably close to a thousand dollars in this guys register and it was gonna be Enrique's after he split it with Alex. Alex had been watching the door since Enrique had moved behind the counter and shouted out that there were blue and red down the road.

"Get on the ground now and dont look up." Enrique said grabbing the now filled bag off the counter. He hopped over the counter and knocked over the leave a penny take a penny thing and just sprinted out the doors with Alex on his heels. When the two were out of the parking lot they heard the squeal of tires behind them. They ducked into an alleyway and ran down the side streets. Eventually they found themselves near their neighborhood. But a cop car was speeding down the alleyway towards them and its breaks reared. Two cops exited the vehicle and Enrique primed a smaller explosing throwing it at the hood of the car so that it would explode and distract the cops a bit. The pair ran down the alleyway a bit and saw a chainlink fence that was a bit higher than them. Enrique planted his feet and cupped his hands motioning for Alex to hop up, Alex took a step back then stepped in Enrique's hands. Enrique lifted his hands and threw him over the fence, Alex landed and Enrique saw cops coming close and pulled the money bag from his pocket and threw it over the fence. Alex caught it and nodded at Enrique, Enrique nodded back as Alex ran the hell away. Enrique prepared a small explosive so that it didnt kill either of the cops, he pulled his arm back and waited for one to round the corner. He let loose when he saw the guy turn the corner stun gun drawn, it landed on his fore arm and he dropped to the ground clutching his arm. The second cop turned the corner before Enrique could prime another one and shot him in the chest. Enrique felt electricity shoot through his veins as his muscles tensed and he fell to the ground convulsing.

Not meant to be glamorous, just wanted to get that up so it could be known I want a spot.

Could use a bit more overall detail. Mostly in the personality/power section. Once I get my sheets up you'll see what I mean.

Does that shirt come in blue?

Also, made more changes. =)

Comes in all colors, I just choose orange as an example.

5662-stiffler-thumbs-up.jpg

Any other changes you think I need? I took off his ability to manipulate others and fleshed out his back story more.

I'm gonna check it out in a few, but keep in mind my final judgement will come when the OOC is up. Here we're just throwing around concepts and shizz.

Sounds good, just wanna make sure everything is kosher.

It checks out, but I also want you to expand his physical appearance a bit. It's bare bones, and I can't picture him at all. I'm very good at describing appearances, and you'll get a great example once I throw the OOC up (I have two characters ready, and another one that just needs a lil' tweaking before she's ready).

Good news, everyone. I have the op more or less complete, but I am heading out to eat. When I get back, I'll touch up on it and post it all.

Cool, I'll get started on the sheet soon.

The OOC is up with two sample sheets up. Go look at it.

Hey, quick question. I was thinking about doing a sort of clairvoyant type character who could only see the future when not blindfolded. I was thinking on expanding it a bit further, but as far as simple explanations go; he wears the blindfold more out of fear than anything, and sees via other branches of his abilities (gleaning information from touch, sound, etc.) if that makes any sense. Long story short, the future is scary to him.

If that seems to overpowered, I can think of a few other abilities.

Nah, bruh, that's perfectly fine. In fact, the kind of power I'm looking for.

Status
Not open for further replies.