Cupid Preparatory Sign Ups

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
@Ritual Lobotomy
Also remember to post your CS in the CS thread before you post.

@Lady Bernkastel
@Angel of Castiel
@Noceur
@Cassette
@loviebeest
@Aika
@Ritual Lobotomy

Okay so everyone should go to their classes now. The way this works is this, if you have remedial flight class go to that thread and you know, rp. If you have archery go to that thread and rp in it.

You can be in multiple class threads all at once, we'll just say it's at different times.

The only class that you should not go into is Earth Field Trips.

Got it? :D

Also I'm adding a teacher because I realized that four classes are teacher-less. So say hello to Sabinus! Your sexy and flirtatious teacher! :D
@Lady Bernkastel
(Who's currently trying to charm the wings off of Pleione!)

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
Oh... Oh my! XD

Anyway I should really get my posts up. I made one in the dorm but then I realized Damali had already moved on to the cafeteria, so I had to remove it... >_>

Edit: Actually, I might want to pull Asterope out. I can't seem to be able to find a natural way for her to interact with the others, and at this point, it seems rather late. Instead I could focus more on Pleione, and take some of the workload off from the other teachers to balance it out.

Last edited by a moderator:
@Lady Bernkastel
D: Oh..Okay...And sorry I didn't see your post...

*sniffle*

Asterope and Damali could have been friendsiesss. But yeah it'd be nice for the work load to be diminished from Sabinus' shoulders. But I'll miss Asterope...

I feel so too, but classes are already starting and I haven't even talked to anyone else yet D:

@Lady Bernkastel
Please don't take her out yet! She's in four of Titanius classes and he'll definitely want to annoy the crap out of her by mimicking her and trying to be serious. :D

Yeah but she's completely alienated from her classmates... But maybe it doesn't matter. I could make her a lone wolf, I guess.

But in regards to the teacher thing, Pleione should probably take over some classes, anyway. Give me some suggestions on what you're willing to part from (in the human section, of course). Oh, and what is up with the order of the classes? I know last time we tried to make it so that everyone followed the same schedule, but can you just go to whatever class you'd like now?

@Lady Bernkastel
Yes i made it so that everyone can go to whatever class (that they have on their list) at any time. I explained that in the post that I tagged everyone in.

Let's see as for classes, could Pleione take Archery and ICUC?

Reactions: 2 people
@Lady Bernkastel

Oh oops! I meant ONAHSM and ICUC, not Archery! Sorry! -.-''

Student Character Sheet
Appearance:
girl-grass-nature-pretty-red-hair-Favim.com-112918_large.jpg
Like this but in uniform.
Wings: http://www.vintagevibe.co.uk/ekmps/...nging-free-postage-due-end-may-[2]-3754-p.jpg
Name: Claudia
Personality: Mischievous, quick-witted but often quite shy, especially towards teachers. She is quite confident but hates public speaking in all its forms. She tries to be kind and generous, which are qualities she treasures in others. Curious, inquisitive and often, quite impulsive. Enjoys reading and being outside, with animals and flora.

Major: Bestias
Minor: Amicitia
Weapon: Bow and arrow
Flight: Flight abilities are not the best but very good. No remedial class for her!!
Classes:
OH AHSM
ICUC
Bestiary
Earth Field Trips
Archery

Also, BBQ wings. :)
Hope this is okay.

I had no idea what it did, so I tested it ... Newbie coming through! XD Thanks for the Accept though! XD

Reactions: Mundane Monster
I'll be sending ye the invite in a sec. ^^

I just asked you that o.O I dunno what it's for, die aren't used for this role play.

Status
Not open for further replies.