Cupid Preparatory Sign Ups

Status
Not open for further replies.
@loviebeest
Those classes are good ideas, but they wouldn't quite fit in this roleplay. Also I meant to delete that bit about the classes because there are already a lot.
Also, the name needs to be of Greek or Roman origin. Arinia is not a name. It is a type of snail.

Seriously? A snail o.0? I didn't know that. I got it from a book that is set in the roman empire. That's how the romans pronounced the name. Until I checked it just now it should be Aurinia. But I can always change it. One of the other names in the book is Junilla. These names where used around the year 50 in the roman empire. In general if you just put an A at the end of female names then most of the time you're good.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: 2 people
I'm sorry I had to pull out of the roleplay. Good thing i got the warning early. Sorry

Ok I changed it. And I can post as soon as you accepted and I have posted in cs thread, right?

@loviebeest
Hey so, can you not write in black font on the group threads? The background is black so no one can see your post properly without highlighting it.

• Thank You
Reactions: 1 person
Appearance:
Red-hair-Snow-1080x1920.jpg

Wings:
Angel-Wings-Wallpapers14.jpg

Name: Allea
Personality: She is a very happy person that loves to make new friends. She loves to have fun and to be a little silly, but when something is important she can be serious and when she think it fits she can be very mature. She loves to help people. She gets irritated for the smallest things an she likes when people don't disturb her. She always stands up for others and is a great friend in general.

Major: Homo Amans
Minor: Amor cupid
Weapon:
361247867_495.jpg

Flight: She is a very good flyer, she can fly very fast and have pretty good stamina.
Classes: ON AHSM, archery, earth field trips, reading the atmosphere dos and don'ts, human behavior.

By the way, she loves BBQ wings.

Last edited by a moderator:
@loviebeest
It's no biggie. :3
@Aika
Looks good! However you have forgotten something! (Check the rules!) :3

Oh! I love this lol. So let me ask you if it would be ok to make a CS and start during some time next week? I am pretty busy but I would really like to try this one :3

@Aika
Sent you a group invite! Sorry for the lateness! :3

@Princess of the Teacup Thank you ^^ will see to get to it asap. Love the idea and I have a perfect character to fill in :)

Actually, let me put in CS real quick not to forget and I'll join in next week.

Student Character Sheet

Appearance:

green-eyed-girl13.jpg

Wings:

gothic-angel-wing-tattoo.jpg

(But they are brown)

Name: Nyx
Personality: hot-headed, daredevil, brave, social, hasty, protective passionate and smart. Considered a bit too proud and cocky.

Major: Homo Amans

Minor: Familia Cupids

Weapon: Crossbow

Bez_nazwy.png

Flight: Really good and agile

Classes:
Human Behaviour
Invisibility, Camouflage and Undercover Class (ICUC)
Oh no! A Human Saw Me! (ON AHSM)
Earth Field Trips
Archery

Oh, and "BBQ Wings"

there you go ^^

Status
Not open for further replies.