Crow's Idea Nest

Status
Not open for further replies.
That would be a good idea. Either way, it seems really interesting and would like to see where it goes. Infact, I checked your Kaguya-hime and am contemplating between the last party member or Kaguya-hime...
That's good to hear!

Well, to prevent excessive overload, I won't initiate another RP until Kaguya's Journey Home hits an in-lore Day 7. But I'll still be here, listening to your suggestions and adding ideas.

That's good to hear!

Well, to prevent excessive overload, I won't initiate another RP until Kaguya's Journey Home hits an in-lore Day 7. But I'll still be here, listening to your suggestions and adding ideas.
Fine by me. :D

Am now in the process of creating a CS...in fact, am arguing with myself right now haha..

Still require a role for Kaguya's Journey Home.

The other RPs I have planned to release once the other two make progress:

1. Little Eden
2. Hero Club
3. Professor Professor

Reactions: Boss Megu
Idea list updated.

I am attempting to adapt any already-produced fandom ideas into Roleplay format as opposed to fanfic format.

I'm subscribing to this nest. :3

Idea list updated with Collaborative RPs.

Basically, these are RPs that, after their respective Phase Ones are done, will intertwine into one RP, somewhat of a permanent crossover.

I'm essentially busy and so are others.

I will try to keep this alive, and will commence RPs when more free.

Reactions: Boss Megu
I think I'll update info on already-started OoCs later. Plus, Little Eden is to come once an RP advances.

The Hero Club's Misadventures is ready to accept!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.