Crow's Idea Nest

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kaguya's Journey Home isn't really long-term or large-scale depending on the situation, so I suppose I can start that too with ease. We'll be rolling with a small-scale party while we go dungeon crawling, boss fighting and all that.

Still working on those application skeletons for Tribal Wars.

Um when will the AIBO Skeleton be up?

Kaguya's Journey Home isn't really long-term or large-scale depending on the situation, so I suppose I can start that too with ease. We'll be rolling with a small-scale party while we go dungeon crawling, boss fighting and all that.
Dungeon crawling? Yeah, I'm definitely in.

Going to make Kaguya's Journey Home and one more prepared RP plan.

While making Kaguya's Journey, should I make Hero Club or should I make Little Eden? If Little Eden, regular or Libertine?

EDIT: I am willing to make both Libertine and regular versions of my RPs. So, speak up if ya want.

Last edited:
I lean towards libertine.

I lean towards libertine.

Libertine means more freedom in character at the cost of losing other audience. Little Eden was initially planned to be cute fuzzy animal fun for the kids, but the mating mechanic might get raunchy.

While taking your opinions into account, I'll have to ponder as well.

Or I could make both versions, Libertine AND Regular, just to see which blooms better.

I prefer non libertine, for Little Eden, but if that's how it turns out, ill still join. ^_^

Well, if only redstars take interest in Little Eden, I'll put it in Libertine for enhanced environmental freedom.

It's only one mechanic that causes me to do so, though.

One interest down for Hero Club.

Ah yes, I should update somethin'.

EDIT: Check the third post if ye want.

Last edited:
Idea list updated.

WHY IS YOUR BANNER NOT NAMED CROW'S NEST OF IDEAS

Hi, would just like to pipe in that the First idea, was beautiful. Also, the Tribal Wars thing. ^_^

If I have time, I'd like to check them out. Thank you for sharing.

Sweet, Little Eden is getting attention.

So, Libertine for enhanced violence or Regular?

Honestly? I think there are more points that could be covered with simply just regular. The thing with Libertine is people might take it the wrong way. I'm fine with either which, however, I would prefer to keep it Regular, cleaner if you would. :)

Reactions: Mundane Monster
Honestly? I think there are more points that could be covered with simply just regular. The thing with Libertine is people might take it the wrong way. I'm fine with either which, however, I would prefer to keep it Regular, cleaner if you would. :)

Yeah, sometimes I put stuff in Libertine because there's like only one or two possible portions that cause it to fit there. I guess I shouldn't risk it rolling too hard like the blunt.

I guess I'll suggest mature scenes to be put in spoilers. Or something.

Hmmm... let's see how it rolls with regular...

Yeah, sometimes I put stuff in Libertine because there's like only one or two possible portions that cause it to fit there. I guess I shouldn't risk it rolling too hard like the blunt.

I guess I'll suggest mature scenes to be put in spoilers. Or something.

Hmmm... let's see how it rolls with regular...
That would be a good idea. Either way, it seems really interesting and would like to see where it goes. Infact, I checked your Kaguya-hime and am contemplating between the last party member or Kaguya-hime...

Status
Not open for further replies.