Posting Speed
  1. 1-3 posts per day
Writing Levels
  1. Intermediate
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Female
Genres
Fantasy, Superheroics, Slice-of-Life, Anime, a fair deal of fandom...
i4Lbs2P.png

Basically, this thread is where I dump an endless supply of ideas that pop up in my head. Enjoy.

6oqMeRQ.png

~Little Eden | Fantasy | Regular or Libertine | Anime Style~
You are human who, through unknown reasons, found your way to a mysterious garden cottage within a forest. As you step in to explore, you find that you have shrunk while your clothes remained the same size. As such, you are now fully naked and very tiny, with 2 metres scaling down to 4 centimetres.
Yes, you're probably stuck like that forever. Probably.
You then discover that other races, non-human beings, inhabit this eternally colourful garden. Some are friendly, others, not so.
So, go ahead. Live your life in your new habitat. Or something.
Additionally, there will be a few mechanics here and there. Said mechanics allow you to grow. This is especially important for races that are required to start off at the Child Stage. Other mechanics include 'Reproduction' and... yeah 'Egg Cycle' falls under growth.
~Location~
A Garden, near an abandoned cottage, in a forest
~Playable Characters~
Humans, Other Playable Races
~Era~
The past, unspecified. Think of one of those 'Riding Hood' or 'Hansel & Gretel' era stories.

DkLDwFM.png

~Professor Professor | Slice of Life | Regular | Anime Style~
You find yourself in the Science Club. You don't know how you got there, but you did. The Science Club is basically a singular room meant for one entity - the one who calls herself Professor Hakase. Her hobby - building machines and experimenting.
You don't know what you've got yourself into, but prepare for some crazy adventures. She'll make big messes, and you'll have to clean it up!
~Location~
Some Japanese High School
~Playable Characters~
Science Club Members
~Era~
Modern Day

[Picture not Available]
~Golden Week | Modern Fantasy - Superhero | Regular | Anime or Cartoon Style~
In this world, there are heroes, there are villains, that stuff. This is the tale of one of them. His name is Golden Week.
Now, Golden Week isn't one individual, but a Fusion of seven different individuals. Golden Week is a hero with great potential, and was chosen to protect the city from mankind. His aspects and unique ability to shift into seven other different states are legendary.
Now, he- or they- must fight.
~Location~
???
~Playable Characters~
Fusees of Golden Week, Side heroes, Villains
~Era~
Modern Day

5ww4GA7.png

~Tsubamegaeshi | Fantasy | Regular | Anime Style~
Currently undergoing prototype plans. Deciding between 'situation' or 'MMO World'
~Location~
???
~Playable Characters~
???
~Era~
???

UxJD8Kg.png

~Ben 10: Time Trackers | Scifi (Fandom - Ben 10) | Regular | Cartoon Style~
Sometime in the future, a team of heroes are assembled by the mysterious time travelling human who calls... her? him? It? Well, the time traveller calls itself XII. These heroes have been assembled in order to stop distortions in time by going into the past and helping the long-gone hero Benjamin Tennyson.
Concept inspired by 'Dragon Ball Xenoverse'.
~Location~
Ben 10 Universe
~Playable Characters~
Time Trackers(can be of any reasonable race)
~Era~
A distant future

GY5gAXo.png

~Kamen Rider Alchemist | Fandom - Tokusatsu | Regular | Anime Style/Live Action~
There was once a grand Alchemist who simply went by 'The Square Alchemist'. He would walk across the land, fighting Homunculus, beings born from objects known as False Philosopher's Stones.
Despite their name and their inferiority to the real deal, False Philosopher's Stones were pretty far from a joke. The Homunculi birthed from it were no laughing matter, and could terrorize towns with ease.
The Alchemist wanted to pass his traits to his successors, and thus, using his Philosopher's Stone as a template, he created four more to give to four very particular teenagers, telling them that they are now Alchemists like him, and the hope of the city is in their hands...
~Location~
Hanazawa City
~Playable Characters~
Four Alchemists, Homunculous, Civilian-type characters
~Era~
Modern Day

9A26Qu9.png

~Metal Bujin Momotaro | Mecha | Regular | Anime Style~
Three beastman siblings - a hound beastman, monkey beastman and pheasant beastman - discover a giant, odd peach-shaped device, which later sprung into a giant robot that resembled a shogun. Shortly afterwards, they encounter a horde of smaller robots...
~Location~
???
~Playable Characters~
Three siblings, other mecha pilots
~Era~
A little into the future

FH6SaGr.png

~The Village of Evolution | Fandom - Pokemon | Regular | Anime Style~
You were but a regular human. But one day, you woke up and found yourself in a place. This place was not home. You looked at your body, only to find out that you were stark naked. You looked up, only to find that there was sky and forest but no ceiling. You look around to find that you have ended up in a village, inhabited by beings that you may recognise as 'Eevee' and 'Eevee Evolutions'.
You stood up, only to discover that you can understand the speech of these quadraped beings. They are circling you, whispering and gossiping among each other. One of them mentions, 'it happened again?'.
Again huh. Maybe there's more of you here. Maybe you're not alone.
You soon discover that you have entered an alternate reality where humans are supposedly extinct, and only Pokemon of all kinds thrive. Now, what do you want to do? You aren't carrying anything with you, so this'll be tough.
~Location~
Village of Evolution
~Playable Characters~
Humans, Eevee and Eeveelution residents, Visitors of other Pokemon varieties
~Era~
???

BhAB8Vq.png

~Serpent Spawn | Fantasy | Regular - Collaborative | Anime Style~
Typhon is the father of many children of many different shapes. The Father of Monsters was once sealed by Zeus underneath a mountain.
Not long after this deity of destruction was unsealed from his prison, he was ripped into shreds by the Egyptian bird deity Horus, who scattered his pieces across the world
The Children of Typhon, upon hearing this news, set out to rebuild their father and have a little revenge upon Horus. Afterwards, Typhon will rise again, and state the plans he has after revival...
This RP will initiate alongside Princess Saturn
~Location~
Various, Main headquarters in Akihabara
~Playable Characters~
Children of Typhon
~Era~
Modern Day

Jbv1IfN.png

~Princess Saturn | Modern Fantasy/Slice-of-life | Regular - Collaborative | Anime Style~
One snowy night, a girl known as Saturn lands in the hands of a young child, and it is now his responsibility to care for her, for she has lost all her memories. The young child now seeks to restore Saturn's memory, while living a regular life with her.
However, what the two new friends will realise is that their meeting will bring much trouble. And boy do you wish that was metaphorical...
This RP will initiate alongside Serpent Spawn
~Location~
Shibuya
~Playable Characters~
Young Child, Saturn, Young Child's friends
~Era~
Modern Day​

Last edited:
Omg that first idea is beautiful and I freaking love it.

RPs with OoCs up

h9gMRZw.png

~Tribal Wars | Fantasy | Regular | Anime Style~
In a future far away, most humans have already left Earth, in search of other colonies, but that's not the point. In fact, that's not the story. There are, however, still humans existing on Earth, which is now a Jungle Planet. Forest Planet. Signs of civilisation are shrouded by moss, trees, and such. Water levels have risen.
In this future, human civilsation has been destroyed and recreated, thus resulting in humans ending up in tribes, composing of various Shamans. Shamans use the power of nature to help and fight, essentially magic. They live with nature, and are one with it.
However, is their magic a match for the remnants of their predecessors, the sentient machine race, the Mashin? The Mashin, while unable to use magic, are a mechanical race that had gained sentience from basic A.I.s, and eventually became a race of their own. They intend to rid of all organic life on the planet and transform it into an 'ideal metal utopia'.
Thankfully for the organic humans, rogue Mashin, known as AIBO, have chosen the path of sanity and wish to unite the worlds of the organic and mechanical.
With this battle, what will happen next?
~Location~
AIBO Island(at first), Future Earth
~Playable Characters~
Humans, Merfolk, Nature Spirits, Mashin, AIBO
~Era~
A distant future
~Thread~

IcFMSFH.png

~Kaguya's Journey Home | Fantasy - Epic Quest | Regular or Libertine | Anime Style~
The Hero stumbles upon a beautiful woman, just before she is captured by demons. Should our hero rescue her, she will introduce herself as Kaguya, a Princess from the Moon.
Kaguya is on a quest to find her way home, while finding 'the five impossible treasures' that will allow her to head home. As such, she and the hero must now proceed on a journey throughout the lands.
This story utilises 'Tale of the Bamboo Cutter' as a rough prototype.
~Location~
Japan-like land
~Playable Characters~
Hero, Princess Kaguya, Party Members
~Era~
A long time ago.
~Thread~

wLDkFim.png

~The Hero Club's Misadventures! | Comedic Slice of Life/Misc | Regular | Anime Style~
The world is a small, bizarre place, but let's talk about that another day.
Have you ever wondered how it feels like to be the protagonist of your very own anime? Well, I'll tell you, whether it be Mahou Shoujo, Mecha, Idols, Fantasy, Military, Battle Harem, Shonen or whatever crazy crap you could possibly be pulling, being the protagonist is no easy job.
Coincidentally, a few of these many heroes attend the same school without knowing it. Taking a break from the literal chapters, episodes and volumes of their life from time to time, they often gather in a club known as the 'Hero Club', where they hang out, chitchat, and partake in club activities - volunteer work. The Club President Akane is awaiting new members.
You can't be a hero if you have nothing to fight against, whether it be physical or metaphorical. With every protagonist, there's an antagonist. That's where the Occult Club comes in. Lead by the Hero Club President's little sister Akira who developed chuunibyou a year early, this club has attracted the opposing antagonists of the Hero Club's protagonistic members. The little one is unaware of these villains' real motives, or whether or not they intend to use her in some way, thus she cheerfully and obliviously leads them into various situations.
Now, how will you play it out?
~Location~
Hanazawa Co-Ed School
~Playable Characters~
Hero Club Members, Occult Society Members
~Era~
Modern Day
~Thread~

Last edited:
I'm also chiming in to say that Tribal Wars sounds really cool.

Tribal Wars seems to be attracting interest.

Well, I think it'll be best if I wait to make the two most popular on the list as opposed to just one.

This post will be reserved for placing RPs that have already started.

Call me a nerd if you will, but I really like the Professor Professor idea. It's really speaking to me.

*Chokes on bread* Really like the first one as well. *Coughs* Really do.

With interest being taken in Tribal Wars, I am now going through various prototypes. I might even make a seperate Plot Discussion thread if I deem it. What will definitely remain constant are - robots, tribes, tribal aztec aboriginal magic, nature spirits, other races, metal nazis, more robots.

Also, I added another idea - Hero Club. In case a certain someone is confused - no, you don't use pre-made characters. You create characters based on an anime genre. And since I want variety, I'll ensure that repeats are avoided.
While I have no objections to 'harem' being placed, it'll be a little a little hard to execute- actually, it won't unless other factors like Reverse Harem end up complicating it into a love polygon. But hey, that sounds like fun.

Kaguya's Journey home caught my eye. I think I could fit together a perfect character for the era, and I think I would greatly enjoy tying together libertine and combat. Two of my favorite kinds of excitement, perfect for balancing each other out, with a strong plot to tie them all together.

I love the ideas for Tribal Wars and Little Eden. :D

h9gMRZw.png

~Tribal Wars | Fantasy | Regular | Anime Style~
In a future far away, most humans have already left Earth, in search of other colonies, but that's not the point. In fact, that's not the story. There are, however, still humans existing on Earth, which is now a Jungle Planet. Forest Planet. Signs of civilisation are shrouded by moss, trees, and such. Water levels have risen.
In this future, human civilsation has been destroyed and recreated, thus resulting in humans ending up in tribes, composing of various Shamans. Shamans use the power of nature to help and fight, essentially magic. They live with nature, and are one with it.
However, is their magic a match for the remnants of their predecessors, the sentient machine race, the Mashin? The Mashin, while unable to use magic, are a mechanical race that had gained sentience from basic A.I.s, and eventually became a race of their own. They intend to rid of all organic life on the planet and transform it into an 'ideal metal utopia'.
Thankfully for the organic humans, rogue Mashin, known as AIBO, have chosen the path of sanity and wish to unite the worlds of the organic and mechanical.
With this battle, what will happen next?
~Location~
AIBO Island(at first), Future Earth
~Playable Characters~
Humans, Merfolk, Nature Spirits, Mashin, AIBO
~Era~
A distant future

That's my favorite

I absolutely adore the first one! Still looking for people for that one?

Tribal wars sounds interesting.

All your plot's are fantastic! <3

To be different I would love to do Kaguya's Journey Home with you ^-^

All your plot's are fantastic! <3

To be different I would love to do Kaguya's Journey Home with you ^-^
>.> Different? Only slightly less in the norm. XP

I'm going through cyborg phase right now, so I'll definitely check out Tribal. Don't judge me.

Status
Not open for further replies.