Crossing Blades

Well... I need one of them to be the suitor for Tenchi, Kuro. And if we follow X's plot idea, then the two suitor's fall in love with each other. I can vary off of that, though, I suppose.

What if... there was all the crazy going on in the Kazegami school and Staci's character's suitor was trying to stop the forbidden love while one of the other Sakuramori's has a major thing for him and tries to distract him from Staci's character without understanding that he is trying to keep her from falling for a Kazegami?

Name: Ishida Kazegami
Age/Grade: 18, Junior year

Appearance:View attachment 5877

Normal attire: He wears clothing to match his personallity, mostly silk shirts or jacket vests. At all times he keeps a studded wrist band, head phones, and jeans the cover the top of his shoes.At times he'll get and remove tattoos just for the fun of it. His clothes are all built for relaxation and comfort, which allows him to mannuver freely. Every day he has a new look, whether it'd be his hair color, or eyes,( due to colored contacts) he's always changing up his look.

Personality/Personal details: Very open minded and playful. He prefers to take chances and jump straight into situations. He'll always stay close to his friends and family in case they'd need him. Most of the time he speaks without hesitation to everybody, and makes friends easily. Ishida's polite and out going attitude makes it very simple for him to bring people out their shell. Towards the opposite family, he'll try to make ammends to smooth out a fight and avoid giving an ass whipping as much as possible. But if something goes completely out of proportion all bets are off.

History: Ishida was a rebelious kid in his childhood. He'd always sneak out to go hang with his friends or see Ayako. As kids they were the closest of friends, always helping each other, playing, and protecting each other from the worst of situations. He knew her from his father being a cousin to her's, in secret the parents agreed one day to put them up against each other.

While Ishida became older and closer to Ayako, as well the battle, he trained in martial arts to both mame and kill an opponent with three to four strikes. His mother, being a trained killer taught him to use multiple traditional weapons-ranging all from ninja to samurai weaponry. But as he grew stronger he learned of what his parents secret and ran away from home. His mother learned of his actions and gave him over to her sister in America. Since then he'd seen nothing of Ayako or even heard from his parents.

Weapon: View attachment 5883 Angelo Nero, a blade used since ancient times by his family.

Confusing Jovi.
AND I LIKE IT.
-supportive face.-

Assume that he's back from America just this year then?

Confusing? Was it really that confusing?

Okay...

Staci + Tenchi = Forbidden Love
Staci + Sakuramori someone = Suitors
Other Sakuramori someone = Distracting Staci's suitor
Whatever the heck is happening on the Kazegami side now with Kuro

Hehe, I have commandeered the Kazegami family. Oh how fortunate am I. >:D

Don't let it go to your head.
*grumbles about Kuro under her breath*

Name: Masa Sakamoto
School: Sakuramori
Age/Grade level: 16, Third Year (Junior)
Zodiac: Sagittarius and Dog

Appearance:
Masa is around 6 feet tall. She has a completely flat chest, short light brown hair with faint natural blonde highlights, and light purple eyes. She normally wears a light gray t-shirt, long sleeved white dress shirt, black skinny jeans, and black and white converse shoes.
She has permission by the school to wear the boy's uniform while at school.

Weapon:
Katana; The Black Dragon
(The second picture is the Sakamoto family crest. It hangs from the bottom of the katana's handle)

Dark_Flying_Dragon_Japanese_Katana_Black_1.jpgmetal-saka1.jpg

Personality:
She hates wearing girly clothes with a passion. She isn't afraid to speak her mind; she's pretty blunt about things. Masa doesn't mind being mistaken for a boy, which happens often.

History in brief:
Masa's father always wanted a boy, but was disappointed when he found out that his baby was going to be a girl. He convinced his wife to name her Masa, and raised her like she was his son, not a daughter. He was pretty happy that Masa turned out to look more like a boy than a girl. Although she still looks feminine. Pretty much everyone she meets thinks that Masa is a boy right from the start. Even the teachers sometimes forgets that Masa is really a girl. Her body language and appearance doesn't help clear up the misunderstanding of her gender.

The Sakamoto family owns a dojo, and Masa trains there everyday in the mornings and after school. To her it feels more like a chore than practice. Her strength is really good despite how she looks. Masa's attacks seem lazy, but they pack a powerful punch. It would be wise to dodge her attacks when you can. She only uses the techniques her father had taught her when she feels like it.

It is said that a demon made the Black Dragon thousands of years ago. A mortal won this blade from the demon in a duel, and only the decedents of this human are able to wield the Black Dragon. Her mother is a decedent of the mortal who defeated the demon, and it was passed onto her because she was the eldest child.

The Black Dragon is said to attack anyone who is not a decedent of the mortal. Most who have tried to were seriously injured by the sword. Masa's mother was able to hold the sword only when she was pregnant with Masa, then got into an accident involving the blade after she was born. It left a hideous scar across her left arm and chest.

Masa's dad thought the reason his wife was able to hold the Black Dragon was because she was pregnant with Masa. He wanted to see if Masa was meant for the demon sword. It turned out she was able to use the Black Dragon ever since she was old enough to walk. In fact, it seemed to protect her from harm, rather than trying to harm her. Her father was overjoyed that Masa would be able to wield such an incredible weapon, that he trained her everyday in their dojo.

((This will be edited when needed/I feel like it.))

Whatever this loli yuri thing is... I'm in.
As I understand it, my character is supposed to marry someone in the family? That's incenst bro. > > -doesn't like that-
*tries to make a list of everyone so she doesn't get confused* o__o

Now thats a weapon :3
-suddenly remembers-
wait..my weapon oh no

I am a fast reader. ^^
Also, Scarlette - not marry in the family. In the school. However, because you're interested in whatever Kuro's got planned, don't worry about that.
Yuri is female love. Kuro's character is 18. He's asking if he can be interested in your character, who is I remember correctly 12. That is Loli.

And I can't believe you forgot the weapon thing, Tenchi! It's in the CS! >< haha

Awesome ^^ loli yuri triangle coming. *hums happily to self*

And Kamiko issues a challenge to Masa. >:o

Ohhh~
Alright, that makes much more sense. <3
-goes to make herself a sheet of everyone and whatever the hell they're doing if she can-
Such a confusing plot, and we haven't even started yet...

So, would Chrona be interested in being the one that is crushing on Staci's suitor and attempting to distract him from her? Or should I play that part?

Sorry, it's my fault everything is so confusing. ^^;
But I'm blaming Kuro... >>

of course jov-sis :p

By the way, I am going to use different text colors for Kamiko and Tenshi Chi.