Crossing Blades

Actually, X, that sounds good. I like that.

Let's see, I have one guaranteed Kazegami family member. The psycho non-family Kazegami that Kuro is going to play. I have a character from X. Staci's character. And my male from the Sakuramori that has yet to be figured out by myself.

I need... to figure out who the two "main" characters will be - the opposing family member love interests. And then to figure out what the character's will be that are the "suitors" because I really kinda like X's idea.

And if Scarlette agrees to be Kuro's calming agent with his Beauty & the Beast love, then we'll need to have a character for the Kazegami in the Kazegami family with some sort of relationship to Scarlette's character since she is a Kazegami - cousin, maybe. And we'll need that character's love interest.

I have no qualms in making a character in the family, but I want to see what else we're going to have before I decide to change around my character concept.

Also, I would be happy to welcome you Tenchi!

So, tis kay if I play a female of the Sakuramori family?
o.o
-twiddles thumbs, already decided on a nice picture to revolve a character around.-

I guess i'll work on the love interest, but if my character doesn't fit the bill i'll just be a clasmate ^_^

Sounds good to me.

So Tenchi is going to be a Kazegami, with some relation to Scarlette who is a Kazegami. Kuro is a non-family Kazegami. So we can only have one more Kazegami if there's going to be any more. I'd like to stick with just four characters in each family if possible to encourage as much interaction as we can.

On the Sakuramori side, there's Staci's Sakuramori character, my non-family Sakuramori, and X's male non- family Sakuramori. I'm not going to put up my character until I know what gender I need to be. We still have a Sakuramori side opening.

That leaves two more potential characters, newcomers! *hopes new people are reading this*

So, either Kuro's character needs to be Tenchi's character's suitor character, we need a new Kazegami character, or we need to scrap the Kazegami having a suitor. But I really want to play out X's suitor plot idea.

X, do you want to be Staci's suitor character?

Name: Kamiko Kinjo "Tenshi Chi" (Roughly means Blood Angel: split personality name)
School: Kazegami
Age/Grade level: 18, Senior Year(?)
Appearance:
View attachment 5878
Weapon: Zanbato "Horse-slayer"
View attachment 5879
Personality: Her cold and distant disposition usually arouses a sense of unbridled fear in people who happen to share her company or even just anybody that happens to look at her. On the outside she would just seem to be a troubled introvert but inside her mind, she is formulating ways to cause harm to someone in order to find out the reason of human nature. Despite this however, she has a high sense of honor to her superiors and the Kazegami and is usually respectful and polite to her peers and to other people. Her emotions are generally stoic and reserved however when she enters any sort of battle, the accumulated stress ushers forth "Tenshi Chi".

Tenshi Chi is basically a sadist that craves administrating pain and has a morbid obsession with blood. When one fights Tenshi Chi, they can be guaranteed that this berserk fiend will be relentlessly in her attacks and be merciless to her opponent. She has no shred of honor and would resort to dirty tricks, if need be to, win. One would think her attacks are unorthodox however her strikes are well discipline. Tenshi Chi has no problem killing her opponent and will do so. When one challenges Kamiko Kinjo, they are writing their death sentence.

Staying as true to split personality disorder as possible, Kamiko has no recollection or memories of Tenshi Chi's actions and has no knowledge of her existence.

History in brief: Kamiko comes from a family with close business relation ties to the Kazegami. At a young age she showed abnormal signs of behavior. She had no one to play with as a child but instead was forced to go through rigorous training to shape her into the perfect killing machine; an ace in the Kazegami's sleeve. Her existence was known to nobody except those with special permission to be privy to the disclosure of her being. Born into solitude and raised in isolation, she was taught everything from swordsmanship to a twisted philosophy of Bushido. When she saw her first battle at the age of 15, something in her mind snapped thus giving birth to Tenshi Chi. The result of the battle left her opponent mutilated in a pool of their own blood. This incident caused her to be sent to an isolated psych ward where she stayed for three years. She was recently released back to the Kazegami school as a Senior since she studied in the psych ward.

Hey um due to the nature of my character, I'm not sure that she would be a likely suitor since she pretty much has no records being apart of the Kazegami school except to those with special permission to be allowed to be known of her. Basically, I don't think she would be a potential suitor. I'm still waiting on Scarlet's answer on the loli yuri beauty and the beast romance idea. If she declines, I may have my character without a love interest unless if someone wishes to do a yuri romance with my character.

@Staci: They should be fixed now. ^_^

Just so I don't mess this up does my character already know Scarlet's?

Yeah, most likely. They'll have been part of a close knit family. More than likely your father's are brothers or first cousins themselves, making you either first or second cousins.

Alright cool >:3
-goes back to making character-

hehehehehe....

:O :D Crona!!!!!
-glares at Jovian-
say yey say yes say yes saye,etc

Yes, Chrona. Welcome to the team, Vixen.

What sides will you two be playing?

Also, with you two joining, we have all the characters! :D
Thanks for all the interest, everyone.

:D
-lifts vixen and crona on his shoulders-
WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

*looks at Tenchi-Roku* Oh my. . . O_O
Um Tenchi-Roku may I ask you so politely to put her Majesty down?

I'll be with the Sakuramori. I already have a character made that I can edit to fit this.

n_n I will post my profile after most everyone else is done with theirs.~

I'm going Kazegami I have a character that almost fits perfectly but I'll need to alter her a little.

Awesome... We have our cast, now we just need to post our characters and I'll get the story updated in my original first post. Then I'll put up the IC.

Oooh! *has a sudden stroke of perverted genius* Hey Scarlet and Vixen, would you mind doing a loli yuri love triangle with Namiko? Still along the original idea of the romance being a beauty and the beast sort of thing.