CROSSED - Nowhere To Run

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've been having trouble with my post. I'm good with pressure though, I can squeeze one out a bit later today, as I'll be out of town with Fluffy. I apologize for my tardiness.

Sorry for the total lack of attention I've been giving this RP of late. Getting ready to move into a new place eats up a lot of your time alongside work, and muh laptop has been playing up on me as well.

To make up for it, have a big nasty Crossed chap re-enacting that one scene from American History X with the unwilling assistance of one of the Rig's residents.

Full-scale boogaloo has now erupted on the Rig. Christopher and Merideth are in the stairwell leading up from the lowest part of the Rig with Dominika, and I hope they're using the time that unfortunate bastard bought them to run like hell because the Crossed will be spilling up after them, heading into the different levels of the platform.

You don't know how many there are. You don't know where they are.

Welcome to open warfare in the halls of the Rig.

OKAY. Gonna be pulling a quick retcon on account of me fucking up at reading comprehension cos I was crazy tired when writing that post. Jameson (that's Ceru's character) was on the walkway with the rest of the blokes who got butchered but has managed to escape through the hatch and into the stairwell.

I'll be editing my post to include this soon once I'm back from work.

Jeeze, Grumpy, get your shit together. XD

Uh... I don't mean to rush anything, but just in case... I'm going to get that message eventually, right ><; ? Just wanted to make sure that I wasn't forgotten or anything QQ .

I have part of a post done. Will finish when I figure out what else to write. I'm thinking some reading of the Crossed comics will inspire me. >:] I'll get to that this weekend.

I hope I didn't mess anything up with my first post. That'd be really embarrassing if I did >///< .

Not at all, it's a good first post. Sorry you didn't get a chance to introduce Teddy before everything went to hell in a hand basket, but I'm sure there'll be time later if we manage to survive this.

Right, I'll get a post up this evening cos I'm gonna be out tomorrow night.

Not at all, it's a good first post. Sorry you didn't get a chance to introduce Teddy before everything went to hell in a hand basket, but I'm sure there'll be time later if we manage to survive this.

Not if, when! Optimism, guys, optimism!

Shit, people are still optimistic about how this game will end?

Clearly I've not killed enough people horribly yet.

Anyone else thing Frank will be the last remaining survivor? xD

Are we betting now? =D

Reactions: Cerulean
Ohhh you knowwww

I just think it would be highly ironic. haha

Hey guys. The next two weeks are going to consist of studying for finals, as well as the finals themselves. I'll try my best to give birth to a post, but I'm not sure about these next two weeks. After that, however, I should be completely in the clear.

Hey guys. The next two weeks are going to consist of studying for finals, as well as the finals themselves. I'll try my best to give birth to a post, but I'm not sure about these next two weeks. After that, however, I should be completely in the clear.
I'll try helping you with your labor, then: Mer's kinda dependent on your lead right now (hence the deliberately vague post).

Man, my posting schedule is shagged. I've had that post sitting on my PC for two days now, but stuff keeps coming up: sorry for the wait chums.

Anyone rushing about the Rig who's not just had someone chucked at them to handle in that post is welcome to bump into Josh and Hoi on their noble quest to stop the oil platform from exploding horribly and killing everyone aboard. The rest of you, enjoy dealing with screwdriver-wielding nutters and Russians.

Reactions: Fluffy
Oh yesh and @Mjr.Chaos you take all the time you need, man. You've been crazy patient with me, it's only fair I do the same.

Fun Fun, I'll try to get a post up tomorrow. My graduation ceremony is today and I think I need to poke at Fluffy for some talk about our character's. If anything, I'll definitely make a reaction post to mister screwdriver!

I won't be able to get a post done until after Monday, probably. Depends on the progress for this boring project I'm doing for class. ><

*makes an edit into her 4 day old post 'cause she dun like double postan*

When comes this weekend, I'll be able to write something. :D I finished my project, but been occupied with studying for a math exam. I think Peter planned to lead the attack, so in addition to school crap, I'm waiting on his move.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.