CROSSED - Nowhere To Run

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am terribly sorry about not posting! >~< I just started working full time and 3rd shift so i'm still trying to adjust to the new sleep schedule and such. I'm gonna start working on a post now, I'll try to be more on top of this!

Your post is great, Harps. :3 When Peter gets home tonight, we're going to discuss posts... Every time he starts one, it doesn't get auto-saved, so you can imagine the frustration.

Otherwise, if you prefer Grumps, maybe Harpy's character kills the screwdriver plussie and you throw some fresh ones at us? That way you can move on. Just an idea, yo. I feel so bad for slowing things. I'm almost finished at my 2 year so even a lot of my 1 on 1s are going ignored. >>; Ach.

Given that I'm trapped on my mobile's data roaming until June 11th I've got no right to be tetchy about posts. So take your time, peeps, we shall truck on through this.

My laptop is broken, I am forced to use my pjone for internet access and such. I have a feeling that any plostsbI make won't be of very foood quallity....

Status
Not open for further replies.