Crimson Falls: A Different Teen Wolf Roleplay (OOC & Sign Ups)

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
It is really fucking cold right now! Like I'm freezing to death, I swear. But the good thing about this is that my girlyfriend and I get to wear our matching sweaters! xD

It is really fucking cold right now! Like I'm freezing to death, I swear. But the good thing about this is that my girlyfriend and I get to wear our matching sweaters! xD
Aww adorable. Here it's just hot

• Nice Execution!
Reactions: Mr.Scales ⚖
Well that sound delightful, ya de though warm weather brings the booty shorts
I can't wear booty shorts unless I wanna die xD

I just don't like them, and I hate looking at them

Okay, I guess I lied... My IC posts for both of my characters will be put up tomorrow instead of today as I initially planned, because I've been rotating through lots of stuff on here while sitting in front of my laptop and now my back is killing me, so I just want to lie down and not get back up again >.<

Is anyone open for friendships with Delilah?

Reactions: HEX
Kal and vix are on for friendships

@Poisoned Rose would you mind if Delilah, Ophelia and Asher were friends with Vix, and then Sebastian was friends with both? Also, if you would be interested in a relationship with one of my females and your male, I could PM you about it!

@Autumn_Burns_Red yeah could you pm me about it and let me have a look at your characters real quick before I get up Kal and Vix's post.

I'll try to post tonight. I hate everyone rn so I can't make any promises

I am working on my reply now

I like cookies guys, like a lot! This was completely random, but @Little_Ghost98 sometime this year I will get you your cookies!

Sorting Out Rooms
OK! It's about due time I do this, and I meant to have updated the rooms MUCH earlier, but between people asking in a variety of ways all at different times I am seriously confused
who goes where. Specific people have asked for rooms and I need pictures and the rooms you requested so I can get the Rooms UP TO DATE. Also if
I Had them, I forgot them, they got buried somewhere, or they just didn't even show up in the first place.
@Little_Ghost98 @UnboundDestiny @SoleStride

Sorting Out Rooms
OK! It's about due time I do this, and I meant to have updated the rooms MUCH earlier, but between people asking in a variety of ways all at different times I am seriously confused
who goes where. Specific people have asked for rooms and I need pictures and the rooms you requested so I can get the Rooms UP TO DATE. Also if
I Had them, I forgot them, they got buried somewhere, or they just didn't even show up in the first place.
@Little_Ghost98 @UnboundDestiny @SoleStride
Okay so I requested room 4 house 4, though if one of the others already previously requested it, feel free to throw Delilah in any room. Also, I sent the picture of our pm. If you can't find it, I also have it in her sheet.

Status
Not open for further replies.