• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!

Crimson Falls: A Different Teen Wolf Roleplay (OOC & Sign Ups)

Status
Not open for further replies.
It is really fucking cold right now! Like I'm freezing to death, I swear. But the good thing about this is that my girlyfriend and I get to wear our matching sweaters! xD

Okay, I guess I lied... My IC posts for both of my characters will be put up tomorrow instead of today as I initially planned, because I've been rotating through lots of stuff on here while sitting in front of my laptop and now my back is killing me, so I just want to lie down and not get back up again >.<

@Poisoned Rose would you mind if Delilah, Ophelia and Asher were friends with Vix, and then Sebastian was friends with both? Also, if you would be interested in a relationship with one of my females and your male, I could PM you about it!

I'll try to post tonight. I hate everyone rn so I can't make any promises

Sorting Out Rooms
OK! It's about due time I do this, and I meant to have updated the rooms MUCH earlier, but between people asking in a variety of ways all at different times I am seriously confused
who goes where. Specific people have asked for rooms and I need pictures and the rooms you requested so I can get the Rooms UP TO DATE. Also if
I Had them, I forgot them, they got buried somewhere, or they just didn't even show up in the first place.
@Little_Ghost98 @UnboundDestiny @SoleStride

Sorting Out Rooms
OK! It's about due time I do this, and I meant to have updated the rooms MUCH earlier, but between people asking in a variety of ways all at different times I am seriously confused
who goes where. Specific people have asked for rooms and I need pictures and the rooms you requested so I can get the Rooms UP TO DATE. Also if
I Had them, I forgot them, they got buried somewhere, or they just didn't even show up in the first place.
@Little_Ghost98 @UnboundDestiny @SoleStride
Okay so I requested room 4 house 4, though if one of the others already previously requested it, feel free to throw Delilah in any room. Also, I sent the picture of our pm. If you can't find it, I also have it in her sheet.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back