2. Multiple posts per day
  3. 1-3 posts per day
  4. One post per day
  5. Multiple posts per week
  6. 1-3 posts per week
  7. One post per week
  8. Slow As Molasses
Online Availability
Depending on my schedule I am on at various times during the week. Usually most reliable after 5, though sometimes I nap. Weekends are a free for all schedule wise.
Writing Levels
  1. Intermediate
  2. Adept
  3. Advanced
  4. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Female
  3. Primarily Prefer Female
Genres
Fantasy, Romance, Modern, Modern Fantasy, Possibly Sci Fi
It was another regular day in Townsville, the birds were chirping and the sun was shining. Everything was perfect for most people.

Naomi on the other hand was miserable. The six am wake up was usual, push ups, sit ups, and then she was getting ready for a jog. Her father had to get to the station early, again, so Nao was alone, again.

It was time to goof off.

Whenever Naomi's father was gone Nao was her own person. Besides that tool for a step mother she had Nao loved her family, but her father was a hard ass. The man wouldn't let her even cut her hair in a pixie, something she desperately wanted. Dating was out of the question. Last time she tried that her dad almost broke the kids hand. Walking Sparky was the only time Nao got relief. That and when she snuck out during the night.

Grabbing her hairtie and tugging her back Nao set out of the house. Spike was pulling her along as usual, and Nao was left jogging behind the massive huskie on her way around town for the morning.
@Valiant

"It's morning, sir."

A cold tone greeted the young man from the door of his room. Instinctively, the young man threw a pillow at the voice in annoyance.

"It's horridly early for this, Tom. I might have to deduct your pay" Hayden retorted with no malice. In a swift and swaying motion of that of a drunkard, he got out of bed and took his time in stretching. Fortunately, the day wasn't dreadfully filled with client meetings, so he had time to spare. Despite his status as a...targeted individual, he didn't like to remain in hiding, much to the disapproval of his butler.

"Be that as it may... I may forgive you if you reschedule my mornings to night."

---​

With a slight cheer in his step, he relished the moment of being outside under no supervision. Perhaps it was because the chances that he was free to move without his butler were close to none. Tugging at the hood of his sweater, he played with the wig and fake piercings Thomas had forced upon him. The disguise was the only way he could ever see the sun during the day.

And so he used the opportunity to explore the nearby town. Not necessarily looking for anything but to waste time outside of his high rolling suite at the hotel.

Hope this is alright^^

• Love
Reactions: IceQueen
Nao was having a great morning. A fantastic morning in the sun. It was like any other quiet day on the streets. Birds chirping, the sun already warming the slightly frosted grass. Most wouldn't dare to roam the streets this early nor this close to the police station, so out Nao went.

As Nao got farther away from the police stations the better she felt. She didn't have to worry about her father patrolling around her. He had paperwork to do. She could be free to do whatever she wanted, for now. The freedom was always short lived.

Nao was in her own thoughts when Nao bumped into someone she had never seen before. Sparky went plowing through the man, leaping on top of him to sniff. Nao yelped as she was helplessly pulled along with her dog. "Oh my goodness, I'm so sorry. Sparky, down!" Nao barked at her dog, shortening the leash to prevent her dog from leaping on the stranger.