CreepyPasta- Camping disaster

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Linz was just by Amanda, before she felt a sudden tap on her foot. It was a mountain lion. And that mountain lion was the last thing she ever saw.

Jane saw in her head & runs towards the humans worried. Her eyes are soft & not cold as they regularly are.

well im here is that nobody is interacting with Mi character yet...and if i intercat she would most lickely get killd

Jane goes into the forest & sees the little girl. Jane smiles with her pearly teeth.Her eyes get soft, & warm.

Emeli would walk lost alone,as she would look around and sees a Lady,as she would gasp sofly and start too back off as she dosent know her and that smiel....she starts too back of and saying.."St-...Stay away!"

I'm the least you should be worried about. Hmm...How can I say this I'm like the angel that is living in bloody hell...If you don't as scared as you are right now maybe I will tell you the story how I look like this & I'm the "angel".

Emeli stop looking clearly scared as she was chaking,as she would Look at the Woman and would say "W-...why shoold i trust you?"she ask Looking at her as she was shaking scared as she wishes Puff was here as she dint know her in any way

Ok fine I will just tell you my story... Ounce I was happy like you... But a boy I knew took my happiness away... He killed my family & friends. He also tries to kill me & he put me on fire,stabbed me, until I looked like this. Well that's why my skin is white & I'm wearing a mask... He has a big smile, & long black hair. If you ever see him he will kill you...

Emeli would look at her hearing what she sayd,as she would Swallow and would say ""so-...so you are not...Gona hurt me?"she says looking at her still afraid as she said how the man look...as she was scared...she only whanted was Puff back but were is he?

Of course I will help you. That's kinda my job. I hate hurting people but the guy that try's to hurt me. So what are look for?

she would hear the woman as she was Friendly,as she would say "Im...Im serching for Puff....Me pet...he is....a Lizard"she says a Little nervius and chaking still Looking at the girl as she was kinda scary but looks dont mater

Jane looks around. "Found him...Oh, & my name is Jane..."

she would see the small Lizard crawling around as she would gasp and Run up him and pick him up and Hug him and say "Puff!..Oh i miss you.....Im Emeli...plesure too meat you miss"she says smiling up at her having trust in her,and aswell she would pet the head of her head as it seems he only look at the lady

You too. So why are you in these woods? Your lucky you met me, if you met my friends they would of killed you. You see this is my "masters" woods & he's a bit scary if your a human...

Status
Not open for further replies.