Credits for Freaks: Gifted Slave Sales

Re: Oldschool Gifted

Absolutely, Miss Potato. ^_^ I'll add you to the list. Feel free to add your character sheets to the thread so that others can have a quick reference before we begin, and I'll get started posting the first thread. Unless you all think that we can do with more players...?

Wait. We haven't decided which masters/mistresses get to have which Gifted.

You just stole the words from my lips, Crona!

I know, don't worry, dear. We can either do this where everyone chooses, or I can roll a die to see who is paired with whom. Which do you prefer?

i chose....
CRONA >:D

I don't mind who I get

xD That is so messed up, Ragnarok. -loves on for it though- You're one of my new favorite people.

(Not that I know enough people on Iwaku to really have favorites yet.)

Alright, as it stands, these are the pairings:

Ragnarok (Dugles D) & Crona (Faye)
LadyAnya ( ) & _______ ( )
Potato ( ) & _______ ( )
Scarlette (Hinata) & ______ ( )

Why did I know you would choose me? xD

Alright, well, hoping that everyone is still wanting to join, so as it stands (after a few minutes of die rolling) here are the pairings:

LadyAnya (Anya) & Raiu (???)
Potato (???) & LadyAnya (Melody)
Scarlette (Hinata) & Potato (???)

We just need character names from Potato and Raiu.

Is it alright if my characters are master and gifted to each other?

oh whoops, okay, well those pairings are fine, just let me write my character sheets. Sorry I'm taking so long.

Aaaaand I was late to see that you had repaired your earlier statement. xD Sorry about that. Alright, we'll wait. Would anyone like to post the first entry after Grace introduces our setting? Or shall we go by whomever signed up first? I'd like to keep it orderly with a posting order, but I know RL gets in the way sometimes.

I chose you crona becuase i will be the master for a chance >:)

Alright, well, hoping that everyone is still wanting to join, so as it stands (after a few minutes of die rolling) here are the pairings:

LadyAnya (Anya) & Raiu (???)
Potato (???) & LadyAnya (Melody)
Scarlette (Hinata) & Potato (???)

We just need character names from Potato and Raiu.

I'm fine with this

That sounds so wrong but I know what you mean since we both watched/read soul eater.

yup yup yup :)
and scarlette im glad im one of your fav people noe :)

Alright, well, everything is all set up. It's a rather simple setting, but feel free to add any little touches you'd like. (: It's supposed to look a lot like a modern-day pub, but it's considered all lavish and awesome because the way it looks is supposed to be a really expensive way to decorate a bar in our time setting... yeah. ^_^ http://www.iwakuroleplay.com/showthread.php?t=6330&p=147526#post147526 There you all are.

dose it matter how long each post is?

dose it matter how long each post is?

I would prefer that we keep it to at least one or two paragraphs at the absolute minimum, but I can understand dry spells. We all have hospitalized muses once in a while. (: