Credits for Freaks: Gifted Slave Sales

Re: Oldschool Gifted

allright, crona want me to start it out?

i think ill wait till the big starts cuz dugles here likes to have the last bet >:)

I'll get started on my post, I'm not sure how long it'll take me to write it though.

same here since the limit is 1 to 2 paragraphs long :p

You all can do whatever you like, because I don't think the bidding is going to last very long. xD
Actually, I think Grace is going to stage a Fight in the bar's basement if enough of her clients are interested... *hint**hint*

same here since the limit is 1 to 2 paragraphs long :p
D: I am so sorry if I made it sound like there was a post limit, 'cause there isn't! I was just hoping that there would be more than one or two paragraphs per post, but I don't mind if there's less than that. -feels like an idiot-

You need to have him enter the bar/pub though. The bidding won't happen until all the masters/mistresses are there

i sorryy :( *hugs*
ill try my best :)
CRONA! hug her!
*whispers to crona* can i eat her soul? (soul eater joke)

*as Maka* Crona, why does he still insist on eating souls? -_- Even Soul doesn't even ask for souls that often...

AAAHH CRONA SHE KNOWS IT :D

I posted! It didn't take as long as I thought it would. I hope the length is okay, I had no idea what to write.

That's alright, Anya. <3 I'm sure it was wonderful~ -will get around to reading it soon-

@Ragnarok: Of course I know it. Soul Eater is only one of the most boss anime's I've seen in a while. -hasn't gotten to read the manga yet- -sadface-

ive read the manga
it has more info and perverted stuff

OH my god i cant surpass you ladyanya!

ive read the manga
it has more info and perverted stuff

Hard to believe, but I'll take your word for it. xD -still needs to finish Part 4 of the anime- =_="

Sorry for the delay, I'm a bit rusty in character development :C

Gifted Sheet:
Name: Zack
Gift: The ability to levitate objects (Nothing too big)
Appearance: Long black hair that reaches almost to his waist and tanned skin, also 6'1" in height and dark brown eyes. His tattoo rests in his back, right between his shoulder blades. Dresses in dark and earthy colors, if he can help it.
Personality: Has a bad temperament and has a frown on his face most of the time. Dislikes being bossed around and will go against most orders if he can get away with it, although a bit of physical punishment will easily convince him to behave for a while. If he's in a good mood however, he'll be quite obedient as long as he doesn't consider his orders to be too bothersome.
Brief History: Captured for slavery at a young age, he's passed from one master to another, escaping from many of them by using his abilities, which allow him to remove the pendants from his masters without them noticing or to simply snatch them away without them being able to prevent him from running.

Master/Mistress Sheet:

Name: Nathaniel
Appearance: Shoulder length black hair held back in a ponytail and green eyes, white skin and about 6'3" in height. Prefers to dress in black in black, since it doesn't get dirty as easily as brighter colors.
Personality: Cheerful and friendly, once you gain his trust he's very gullible, but if you let him down he'll never believe in you again. Doesn't see gifted as inferiors, but understands that not everyone shares his views. He believes there are many benefits for normal humans and gifted ones in the society they live in and so views them as potential partners.
Brief History: He's never belonged to the higher class and has had to work hard for money all his life. That's when he realized the advantages of working alongside the gifted. He searches for jobs that only the gifted can perform, and offers the gifted services for a sum that depends on the type of job
Rank in Society (Aristocrat/Governement Figure/Underground Sleeze/etc.):Underground contractor.

Sorry guys. My computer is lagging so it makes getting around the site hard...
And Ragnarok.... Noooo. I don't think I can deal with hugs.

GRR rcrona
and no ladyanya, it just means i wount be able to post long ones like that O.o