Covenant of the Chasmata - OOC

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
They desire and very much need lava rocks, and obsidian.

That's my contribution. In your first draft your race grew their own crystal food, making them 100% uninterested in the goods and services of other societies. I corrected that and suggested they harvest obsidian through pm.

That should have been your second clue that I wanted factions to need to work for resources. The first one was when I mentioned in the Signups Thread "economies will matter, and every economy has its limitations." The entire draw of the Grand Chasm is that it's incredibly resource rich compared to the rest of the Buried Realms. If your faction barely concerns themselves with resources, then they aren't appropriate for this story.

Because it's proven to be a struggle to get you onboard with the premise of this roleplay, I've decided it's best that you not participate. Thanks for all your effort and enthusiasm, and I hope you find a more suitable GM.

That's my contribution. In your first draft your race grew their own crystal food, making them 100% uninterested in the goods and services of other societies. I corrected that and suggested they harvest obsidian through pm.

That should have been your second clue that I wanted factions to need to work for resources. The first one was when I mentioned in the Signups Thread "economies will matter, and every economy has its limitations." The entire draw of the Grand Chasm is that it's incredibly resource rich compared to the rest of the Buried Realms. If your faction barely concerns themselves with resources, then they aren't appropriate for this story.

Because it's proven to be a struggle to get you onboard with the premise of this roleplay, I've decided it's best that you not participate. Thanks for all your effort and enthusiasm, and I hope you find a more suitable GM.
Well thanks so much for that. Cause I totally made them completely self reliant and didn't perfectly edit to your requests and demands. I made them heavily reliant on this economy if you had looked it over. Saying they couldn't get the obsidian and lava rock on there own due to there own lava rock veins being depleted meaning that would NEED to rely on the economy to survive. Guess not though.

And they do work for there recourses trading precious gems and jewels THEY mine out of the ground to trade with.

I'm gonna have to back down from this roleplay for personal reasons. I hope you find a few more people to help make this a success!

Reactions: Bone2pick
@Jack Robinson @Sammael9216 @Archmage

Because we're down to three players and the momentum of the interest check has likely stalled, I've decided to pump the brakes on this. To be honest, moving this roleplay to the back burner will also take some pressure off my busy schedule. Thanks for creating wonderfully detailed cavern factions, and I hope you can incorporate them into future projects. :)

@Jack Robinson @Sammael9216 @Archmage

Because we're down to three players and the momentum of the interest check has likely stalled, I've decided to pump the brakes on this. To be honest, moving this roleplay to the back burner will also take some pressure off my busy schedule. Thanks for creating wonderfully detailed cavern factions, and I hope you can incorporate them into future projects. :)

Aww man, I was just planning on finishing my stuff over the weekend... Too bad my plans for clockwork tanks with 5 shells and a 30% chance at spontaneously combusting never got to see the light of day :(

@Bone2pick, the idea for a RP where you get to design and use entire factions and not just characers is awesome, feel free to tag me in any future RP you plan on hosting!

• Love
Reactions: Bone2pick
@Bone2pick, the idea for a RP where you get to design and use entire factions and not just characers is awesome, feel free to tag me in any future RP you plan on hosting!

I've had the pleasure of playing in a few quality fantasy nation roleplays. I love political intrigue - GoT style power moves and secret alliances. When it's done right it's an amazing opportunity for storytelling. I'll be sure to tag you in the future if I launch another faction project. And maybe you'll tag me if you come across something you think I might like. :)