Counseling for the Troubled Soul

Loveless and anyone else who mistaken this - Not to be a dick or anything but Gloria hasn't walked in yet. She was checking the meeting room, she's not in the dining room just yet. I might be wrong about Loveless, kinda tired atm, but just clarifying. Gloria hasn't made an appearance just yet.

Yeah I thought it was fishy when the post said "meeting room" and not "room where everyone is at" room. I guess it's a good thing my character wouldn't have cared either way.

Oh! sorry! I can fix that. I thought she had walked in. Must have read it wrong. I'll edit my post! ><

XD It's fine, we all misread.

Not me! I'll keep my post the same because Doug would have reacted the same way anyway.

Okay the order of the name tags will determine who speaks in the group sessions. So October will be speaking first once the meeting commences.

Mind if I post tomorrow, or TRY to?
I just got back to my dorm now..
Busy as all busy can be. I'm dying over here.

Yup, no worries.

x.o thank you kindly. <3 I really appreciate it.
My inner cheek is being chewed at for everything I have to do tomorrow. xD So stressed.~
waaah.
Thank you!

Don't worry if you weren't able to post inbetween, go ahead and post your character sitting down and what not if you haven't, I'm just anxious to get the good stuff going.

Also just keep going with the sharing please. XD Forgot to mention that, you don't need Gloria or Dyne to help you along.

so its alur then charrlott then me D:

hahaha mine is the only charachter with no last name

Sorry! I forgot to mention I was going to be gone the weekend! I'll post soon.

Oh it's fine, I saw your status message couple days ago.

The form is in your inbox. Please fill it out and send it back to me via PM.

Im going to have to leave the rp, sorry, things have gotten bad in life and im lost on every rp im in...again, sorry guys.

No problem, hope everything works out in life.

Hope everything works out well, Ed!

and I'm leaving later today up til the 2nd of January, please continue the Rp while I'm out. I'll post when I get back~ :D