Counseling for the Troubled Soul

If you guys are outside of the meeting room, go ahead and post about entering if you want. For those that are inside, wait for Pheonix's post.

I guess... should I just respond myself then?
Sorta feels like we're just being watched creepily by everyone else in the room that way, but I can totally post and just assume no one else wants to say anything...

All right, all right, that's cool.
You can all stare at Ariana like silent, opinionless creepers.
;p

I say Kitti should go ahead and post as if no one's saying anything...it'll give some people sometime to catch up...like myself... >> I need to read some posts.

Well it is the holidays... Just make sure you guys post something a couple days from now. I'd hate for this roleplay to die so soon. T_T

Don't worry, Zen. Just dealing with tests first. I'll post a long postie when I do post!

Well didn't your character say she'd go first??? Andy doesn't really care, he's just waiting for his turn.

There's no turn this time around, anyone can talk. You can go ahead and say something in the rp if you want Effort.

Yeah I know, what I meant was if the chick said she was going to go first then I'm pretty sure everyone would wait until she does go first because almost everyone there is reluctant.