Cotton Blossom

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Mel stays quiet throughout Evangeline's whole tale, her hands only moving to clasp her hands. They're still smooth, Evangeline's skin resisting calluses for the time her and Wes spent in the forest. Even though the days passed and they walked and walked, it was worth it all at the end of the day. Nothing is more satisfying than having Wes hold her at night, his head resting on hers. Melinda would have been shocked once more if Wes didn't go and save his bride from Tim. She is certain that their love will be bumpy but as soon as they spend enough time with one another again, all will be well. Wes will always be welcome in this home, she tells Evangeline with a confident nod. Then she asks where he is.

"I don't care if Wesinaco is a wanted man, Evangeline. This house is as much as his as it is my husbands. It should be a place of solitude and protection, not one of submission and persecution. My dear, he will always be welcome here." thinking briefly on the dowery, Melinda smiles, "You deserve your money back, my sweet. Even though your parents may have been tricked by Timothy, I'm sure his will, well hopefully, will be giving all his money to his two brothers and they, in return, won't take a cent. Hear me?" She becomes stern for a moment, "We will give all the money to you for you and Wes deserve it. A love like yours has transpired through so very much. It's really the least we can do. I'm so sorry, my dear, that you have gone through so much... you're so strong and I envy you for such qualities. You bring a whole new sense to what it means to be a woman."

Kissing her forehead, Melinda stands and looks to the window again. "Where is Wes?" She asks once again, missing the Cheyenne man who has become her best friend and brother. "Is he... alright?" And like any love, she is worried for his health and safety. Has prison turned him cold? Has prison, no doubt being starved and beaten by the guards, changed him forever? She has no idea about his lame hand but she fears the worst. "I miss him daily, Evangeline. Please, if you must run and hide, stay here and hide here. I beg of you not to be lost to the forest once more. This family will keep this secret until the day we all die. The servants can be sent home for we really kept them around to please Tim but Bethany and I can take care of this house, no problem. Will... will you get Wes and bring him home?"

Evangeline knew that she and Wes and the children would not stay here; they had outdone their stay and to be honest, Eva felt the walls held too many horrid memories. Maybe it was a good home for two couples to live in, but Eva wanted her and Wes to have their own small home where they could raise their children and live peacefully. Of course, though, they would keep in close touch with Beth, Melinda and their husbands. They meant the world to them and were essentially like family, even if Wes had been shunned since the beginning and Evangeline was not blood related to them. Still, Melinda was like a sister, and Evangeline would hate to lose that close friendship.

After they had talked a bit more and Melinda ensured that all the help had gone home for the night, Evangeline went into the forest and retrieved her husband. She explained the situation and said that she craved a bed, if even just for tonight. Both John and Michael were away on business, so they would be safe to spend the night.

When Wes walked through the front door, looking impossibly tall and incredibly handsome, MElinda immediately flung herself into his big arms. She scolded him slightly for staying away as long as he did, but they all knew that she was more than elated to have him back. Wesinaco had always been close to Melinda, and she was happy to see that he had not lost his strength or spark under the cruel hands of Tim. Evangeline, after all, would need someone to hold her up after all that she had endured.
Pulling away, Mel cupped his cheeks in her hands and smiled warmly, "you are a silly man, not coming to see me for all this time!" Then she dragged both of them upstairs, in the spare room where the children were sleeping. Melinda leaned in the doorway, knowing they wanted privacy, "Michael and John will be gone two more days, so you two... just rest. I doubt that they will come immediately, regarding Timothy's death. No one liked that man, anyways."

Following his wife into the house, Wes almost falls back from the impact of Melinda against his chest. Letting out a sharp breath, the tall Cheyenne man pushes his back foot back, letting the extra weight bounce back so that he may hug and hold her without pushing or bumping into anything. Pushing his face into her neck, Wes immediately takes a deep, deep breath, her smell evoking so many good memories. Melinda has always been his safety, his own rock in the river of life. Just as he is Evangeline's. They all need one another if they are going to survive.

"I had gotten caught up in the ways of the world, my dear Mel. You cannot strike a man with your words when, all this time, he has been trying to come home," smiling to her and holding her close to make up for all the time they have spent apart. He knows she isn't actually mad but Wes can't but feel like he has let her down. "My Mel, my dear Mel, just know that I have tried. Did you get my letter? We never forgot about you. For weeks we debated sending that letter. I'm just happy that we're together again. Come, let's talk. Lets reunite. I'm hungry and Ill make my wife some good food. Do you want some dinner, love?"

(Short - on my phone)

Evangeline smiled softly and nodded her head, taking Rosalie who was fussing with her. She followed Melinda and Wesinaco down the steps to the kitchen, her smile warm and her heart aloof. She was so elated that they were back here; Wes was just as welcome in between these walls as the white woman was, and she was very grateful for that.
Hearing the commotion, Bethany soon roused. And though she was much more docile and shy, she wrapped up both Wes and Evangeline in a hug, thanking the Lord that they were safe and sound. Melinda immediately went to make some tea, while Wes prepared something for them all to eat. Evangeline's stomach was growling at just the wonderful scents.

"We did get your letter," Bethany said, nodding her head. She was now holding tiny little Rosalie in her arms, cooing and awwing over her. They had after all not seen the small baby until now; she had been born with just her mother as help, something that Melinda was rather disgruntled about. She should have know that Tim would have left her in her time of need.
Mel added in, "we were overjoyed to hear you had a baby girl! And to hear that you were safe, too. It was such a joy, and more than anything I wanted to send something back. But of course, you left no address."
Eva nodded her head, and Wes smiled at her. She soon slipped from her chair despite his protests and wrapped her arms around his side, looking into the sizzling stir fry that he was preparing. Melinda could only look on with a smile of her town, glad that the two of them together once and for all. They deserved it, after everything that they had been through.

"There are many towns up North you could travel. John had travelled to many; Michael, too. I bet they could offer you good help with that, my dear." She brought the pot of tea to the table and then smoothed her hand over Rosie's head. She was a light in this dark time, a beckon of hope for them all. A will to keep fighting. She always had been; her and Miakoda both.
Bethany nodded, "or you could go West. The people are much more friendly there... if you choose to live amongst the whites again."

Gathering the supplies while his wife and two sister-in- laws, now aunts to both Mia and Rosie, doted over his children. No, not his but their children so when Evangeline curls herself into his side, Wes happily accepts her. A strong wing laid upon her shoulders, his bad hand managing just fine with the spoon to stir his meal. Wes, happy to be underneath a roof, a welcoming one, whispers sweet words to his wife. More than ever he just wants to see her smile up at him with her loving eyes. The man, in return, will have his own gaze shining down at her.

"What about living with the Cheyenne people? I think I have had enough of the white men and their troubles. It's not that I don't want Evangeline comfortable, for I do, but perhaps we can find or build something close to my own people. They will assist us and our children can grow up being accepted instead of shunned. The last thing I want is to have them feel the pain that I have been suffering for so long. Even in this house, I have been treated poorly. I..." He hugs Evangeline tighter before glancing back at Melinda and Bethany, "I just want what is best for our children." He next states at Evangeline, trying to understand her expression. Will she accept his words and understand them? He is certain that she will but he kisses her cheek just to make sure, "of course, only if Evangeline is alright with it."

Stirring their meal, Wes eventually deems it done. Corn, green beans, chicken, all sizzling in a pan along with all sorts of delicate smelling foods and spices. Even though Wes hates not cooking meals over an open fire, the smoke helping flavor the meal all on its own, he still makes what he can. Others may compliment his cooking but the stove always makes, in his opinion, the food sour tasting. Not wanting to be too much of a bother though, he eats without a question and smiles the whole time.

Evangeline's features suddenly darkened when Wes suggested that they take themselves and their small family to a reservation, or at least build themselves a small house nearby. Her fears were well founded though because the only exposure she had to the Cheyenne people, aside from Wes of course, was a collection of heartless and cruel beings. The kind that had threatened to throw Evangeline and her precious baby into flames, and forced countless men onto her dear husband. Evangeline shivered at just the memory.
Of course, she was not naive or prejudice and knew that not all of the Cheyenne people were like that. Wes was living proof of that, and she knew that he would never bring her into harm's way if he could help it. Still, the young mother was a little nervous about the prospect.

"I agree," Eva nodded slowly, looking to her husband beside her, "that I just want is right for our precious girls. Above all else, they are what matter now. Lives that we have to protect and watch out from."
She gulped a bit and began to pick at her food. She trusted her husband, by God she did, but now that he explained what he wanted to do... she was a little bit apprehensive. A Cheyenne reserve? Would that really be the best for their half-white children, and his purely Caucasian wife?

The rest of the small family ate their dinner, talking idly about the last few years when they had all be seperated. Melinda explained how John and Michael's business had been booming since Tim had left, and that they were thankful for that. Tim had always conned and degraded their clients, losing many of them. They had also purchased a small chicken coop where they got their own eggs. ANd of course in return, Evangeline and Wes told them about what they had done, where they had been living. They left out the horrid details of Tim's encounter at their home, their eyes darkening at the memories. It was better that way, they both knew.

That night, Evangeline and Wes settled down in the upstairs bedroom. It was the very room, nearly two years ago, that Wes had touched and loved her for the first time. He had cared for her, opened her heart to him.
As they slithered underneath the plush sheets, Evangeline sighed in contentment and curled up in the crook of her husband's arm.
"Baby?" she asked softly.
When he rose a brow, prompting her, Eva swallowed a bit.
"Do you really want to take the girls to a Cheyenne tribe? Are... are you sure, that... that's the best for them. I am not going to lie, honey... I... I am afraid of that. After what happened..."

"You, Evangeline, speak with a wisdom beyond your years. Our own interests have now become second thoughts. Forever our lives will be altered for we shall look after these two peas and any more that may grow into our pod. What is best for the children is what I will do." Smiling at his wife, he sees no problem with returning to his roots. They scream at him daily to return to the simple life without the troubles of the white world. He can finally grow what he eats and feel the satisfaction of waking up and seeing other bright faces painted red with time. His people have been around since the dawn of time, or so it seems so to Wes, so he sees no problem with living closer to nature.

The rest of the dinner is idle chatter. Wes tells them about working at the quarry and the adjacent mine. He would sometimes steal precious stones and bring them home for Evangeline to put in the garden or up on the window sill. His biggest accomplishment, by far, is when he tells the story of Mia's birth. With his story telling abilities, the two white women feel as though they are in the same room. Not wanting to upset anyone's stomach with the grueling details, Wes focuses on the anticipation to see their baby and have him or her come into this world. Then there is the satisfaction of wide smiles when their girl entered their life. In return, the two women share stories about the local gossip and what they've been doing around the house ever since Tim has graced them with his absence.

And so now Wes lies in bed with his wife underneath the thin sheets of her summer sheets. Closing his eyes, he hardly gets a moment to breathe before Evangeline is needing his attention. The green pools of his give his full attention to her, feeling offset already by the worry laced in her tone. Glancing to his arm, he wants to make sure he isn't squishing anything and giving her plenty of room. Leaning in, he kisses her nose before starting to calmly speak his mind.

"I do want to take them to a Cheyenne tribe. You may think differently, I'm sure, but wouldn't you think that having them grow up with an understanding for why they have one white parent and one Cheyenne one? My people can show them the lay of the land, the whispers of the wind, more than I could ever dream of. In a Cheyenne tribe, you and our babies will be accepted. We look past skin color and into what the spirits tell us is right. Everything, after all, has its own life and the only way to get our babies to not be corrupted by white greed is to teach them both the Cheyenne way and what you know. I'm not saying we will be cut off completely from all white contact. Just... there won't be as much. Darling, the tribe we ran into was way down south where there are more wars. Melinda said herself that the West is calmer," a smile crosses his face as he repeats, "The west." because it holds much significance to him.

As a protective mother and wife, Evangeline's worst fear was to put her family in danger once again. She loved her babies and her husband so dearly that she was fearful to lose them once again. The mere thought of it made her heart ache and her stomach curl inside of her gut.
Still, the young woman trusted her husband. She knew that he would not bring harm to them, that he was only trying to do what was right. And Evangeline had to admit that he had a good point; she wanted their children to grow up with the same understanding of nature, love and life as their father did... something that she, surely as a white woman, could not even begin to explain to them. Only being around those Cheyenne people would they gain an understanding as their father did.

Snuggling farther into her husband, Evangeline sighed deeply. She was truly torn; both the white and red-skinned world held a lot of hope for their children. Evangeline figured that they would need to find a balance somewhere in between... after all, they still wanted their girls to have good education and leave the ways of the white towns nearby. They would after all sustain them as they grew older and had families of their own.

Tracing the skin of Wes's strong and muscular chest, Evangeline sighed, and then lifted her eyes to him. There, he would see worry and apprehension.
Biting her lip, she dared to ask, "what about your mother? Does... does she live, in the West? I... I would love for the children to meet the woman that so bravely birthed you, in turn giving them life as well. That would truly be a blessing, and would allow me to better understand the people that you are so fond of. I must admit, Wes, I am afraid. Only because the only Cheyennes I know are the kind tore us apart."

Wes, although scarred by the events that happened between his family and the Cheyenne tribe, is certain that the Cheyenne tribes they will meet to the West are not as savage. Those men and women were constantly being attacked by white folk and even though Wes won't say anything, he can't blame them for their actions. If he had a choice, he would have stayed with his mother's tribe but then his father got sick and Wes felt that it was his duty to stay if his father did die. The man truly loved Wes and had an appreciation for Cheyenne, and other Native American, women. It's a quality that all men should share and women to white men. But such thoughts are for newer generations for the old folk are appalled to even have Native Americans freely walking around town.

Then Evangeline brings up his mother. His very own mother whom his father loved very, very, much. Even if he didn't admit it to his white counterparts, he whispered her beauty to Wes and complimented her by the firelight nearly every chance he got. And so the older Cheyenne man smiles, remembering the times his mother's tribe pulls into town and he got to see her for a few weeks, a month or so at the most. Then there had been those years he went with her, his father encouraging him to, and young Wes saw the world.

So for a while, Wes' eyes close and he immediately pulls Evangeline closer. Words would shake his thoughts down to the floor where they can be stepped on and ruined. A simple silence crosses over them until Eva breaks it with her worried thoughts. Wes rubs her shoulder, fingers trickling down her arm as well. His strength is gentle against her, just the fingertips making lines on the sand of her skin. Kissing what he can of her face, Wes rests back on the pillow, his eyes looking up towards the wooden ceiling and the clouds smoothed over the sky beyond this wooden home.

"My mother migrates with the buffalo. It's the way they survive. She could be anywhere, Evangeline," the hope in his voice is lost when reality comes crashing back into him. A breath is released from his chest, her hand still on his beating heart. "I think I'm more than fond of my own people, Evangeline. I adore them and their ways - the perfect environment for our children. Don't be afraid, Evangeline. The less contact the Cheyenne tribe has had with the white men and their guns, the more likely they are to accept you. I love you and won't let anything happen to you. This time, I won't let you out of my sight. How does that sound?"

Evangeline bit her lip, feeling the thumping of his heart underneath her fingertips. The more he spoke of his people, the more loudly and powerfully it beat. Eva knew that her husband was very connected with his Cheyenne counterparts, and with good reason - they had always accepted him, loved him. He had grown up in their grasps and learning their way of life. But would they be so keen on a fully white women and their two, half-Cheyenne babies? Again, Evangeline was reminded of the last time they encountered Wes's people, and the tragedy that could have ensued if Wes had not been able to escape and run away with her.

"I trust you," she murmured, reaching out and stroking his strong jaw.
Soon she had shifted her entire body so that she was now straddling his waist. Her body was still aching a bit from giving birth, yet it still craved the warm and tender touches of her dear Wes. After being manhandled by Tim so many times, she just wanted to feel loved over again.

Leaning in, Evangeline cupped Wes's cheeks in between her cheeks, looking deep into those forest of eyes he had. God, she loved him so much... words could never and would never convey just how much. He had fought for her, loved her despite everything. And now she was forever his.
"If anything happens," she murmured, her lips pursed and her face suddenly serious, "I swear to my own Lord, Wesinaco, that I will never, ever forgive you." Eva sighed and pressed her forehead against his, "if your people are what you say they are, our girls will live in bliss and in peace. Know that ways of the world and nature as you do. I would love that for them."

"There is no need for you to keep worrying," Wes tells her again, his voice quite convinced. "Do you know why? Because nothing will happen. I promise you, nothing will. Better yet, I can go on ahead and scout out the place before I bring you there. That way, I can see the people, tell them of my lovely wife and children and see how they react. With you there, they might be hesitant to tell me the truth, not wanting to be rude. Without you, they will tell me what will be accepted. Does that sound like a good idea to you? You can stay in the comfort of this home with four people who love you very, very, much," taking her hair in his hand, he wiggles his fingers through her locks, pushing it all from her face in one stroke.

"I'm glad you trust me," his body adjusting itself to her weight, "because I need you to trust me as much as I would trust you in a situation like this. Love is about risks - your God knows how many trials we have gone through," his hands rest about her thighs, feeling her warmth underneath the nightgown, "and I won't let anything like that ever happen again. We won't be separated this time. I'll start shouting at the first sign of trouble. I'll fight the whole damn village if it means saving you." he too closes his eyes when she presses her forehead to his, his heart happily beating, his mind filled with only how lucky he is to have found her.

"Look at us," he whispers to the silence of the room, overflowing with joy that they are once again comfortable, happy, and still very much in love. A life without her would be the cruelest torture, "We're together again just as it should have been from the very start. We have two precious little babies who will grow up to be lovely young women and finally wives. If they want to marry - let's let it be their choice, Evangeline. I don't want to force anything when it comes to our children. Well, some things may have to be forced like their etiquette even when they are most angry. Holding their chin high and being proud of who they are is a must. But most of all, I want them to find what we have found. Love in the rarest of forms. The purest and untainted. You're the perfect match for me, Eva, and I want them to have the same love that we share."

Her eyes were smiling as Wes explained what he wanted for their precious baby girls. It was hard to think of them as grown women that would be gallivanting around town, just as their own mother had years ago. Yet it was a sweet idea in Eva's eyes as she knew that when they got there, she would be most content. She knew that Wes and her could raise wonderful, beautiful children, the kind that would respect both sides of the world and everything in between. They would not engage in racism or prejudice, and certainly they would grow to love both sides of their heritage.

Evangeline's fingers moved down from his cheeks to his shoulder, holding herself upright on top of him. She loved Wes so dearly, and seeing that love shining back in his own gaze made her heart warm. She knew that his words were true - that they were lucky to still be with one another. Many times over they should have been seperated, if that both killed. Evangeline could only pray that they would be given a break.

"That will be our plan then," she whispered, clenching her thighs on him and leaning in to kiss his mouth tenderly. She was exhausted, yet her heart and body wanted to be with her husband for as long as she could. What if she woke the next morning and he was gone? Evangeline frowned at the thought. "I trust you, as I said. You and the girls are my world... and I just want peace, Wes. Simple peace, love... our family. I feel like we haven't had the chance to be a proper husband and wife and now finally, we can." She nipped at his bottom lip and smiled playfully.

Wes lets out a breath when she agrees to his plan for he knows how hard it will be for her to trust his people. The only time she had gotten to know them was when they beat her and almost killed her. But now, Wes plans on changing her mind about his Cheyenne past. Perhaps his mother will be in town sometime soon. She always makes a habit of, the first night she arrives, coming to visit Wesinaco here. He'll ask Melinda and Bethany tomorrow to see if his mother had come by but he assumes they would have erupted with those words as soon as their first words had been exchanged. Perhaps it just slipped their minds - the excitement to have his family here completely taking over.

But all those thoughts vanish once Evangeline mentions the opportunity they have at this very moment. Being away from her for so long has indeed made his fantasies of their nights rolling around even greater than they used to be. Their separation causes him to become quite eager for as soon as she nips at his bottom lip, he immediately feels his member respond with a twitch. Attempting to sit up, his hands make sure her legs are still wrapped around his waist. The taste of her skin and the smell of her hair nearly causes Wes to fall backwards in a smiley fit of giggles. She would be able able to feel his mouth turn upwards as he makes an assembly line of her shoulder and neck, his hungry kisses devouring her. There will, no doubt, be markings tomorrow for all to see.

"I'm at peace," Wes grumbles to her, his breath already unsteady just from all the excitement her lips are giving his in return, "when I'm with you. Always." The Cheyenne man groans, pulling her against his chest, the fabric of her nightgown immediately becoming a problem. "We can be in the middle," Wes attempts to control his breathing, his hands sliding down her sides to sneak underneath the fabric that's pulling tightly against her curves, "of a storm but as long as I.. I have you, I'll be the richest man in the world. Your love is worth more than ten tons of gold. For you're more pure. More precious. And I can't make love to a brick of gold now, can I?"

Always so poetic, Evangeline had missed these sweet moments of theirs. Being in Wes's arms was unlike anything that Eva had ever experienced before; his arms were taut and muscular, like a safe haven made only for her. From now on, no other woman would be in these arms... they were moulded, specially crafted for her slender body. Evangeline knew that her slender formed had changed quite a bit since birthing two babies, but was not too nervous about what Wesinaco might think. Just from his words, she could tell that he adored her greatly. She was his angel and he was her rock; always together, and always in love.

"No," she mumbled, her eyes batting a bit as he began to touch her smooth skin.
Oh, Wes was so much different than Timothy and for that Evangeline was grateful. She had missed these tender caresses so badly, and then made her shiver as though it were the first time they had made love. It had been months, and Evangeline could barely recall the last time that he had taken her body as his own. But tonight they would resurrect their love, and prove to themselves and the night sky that they still had one another. Forever and for always. That was a constant thought in Evangeline's head now; their family was everlasting, never to be broken again.

"Oh, I missed you," Evangeline whimpered, lingering against his lips against. Her fingertips gingerly kneaded against his muscular arms and shoulders, daring to even snake around his back and tickle along his spine. When she felt him squirm a bit at her touches, Eva smiled against his mouth. "I missed you so much. Every touch and every kiss... oh, it's all so new to me again!" Her mind was spinning as he claimed her lips and slowly began to remove her nightgown, untying the strings and revealing her ample curves to him. No longer was she a small teenager with little to her body, but a woman - curves in those special spaces, dipping in and out. A wife and a mother, her body told a story of it's own.

Even though the woman before Wes has birthed not one but two children, he still finds her body as ripe as a raspberry in the summer time. Sure there might be more padding on her hips, legs, butt, chest, and belly but Wes isn't one to complain. If anything, he loves the way her new body feels against his for its so similar to her old frame yet always changing like a leaf in the fall. It's been too long since he has felt her so instead of comparing old to new, the Cheyenne man simply takes and adores what he is given.

"I love you with all my being, Evangeline. My heart, body, and soul, are all yours. How I have craved these nights to caress you," his hands make circles around the small of her back, "squeeze you between my fingers," those same hands dip down to her rump, "And of course, my dear, kiss you like there is no other." Wes starts to suck on her lips once more, tasting the dinner still fresh on her breath, all signs of worry gone from her frame. "But I hope it's not -too- new for you, my Evangeline. I still want the wife who can make me shiver. I want the girl - no, the woman - who makes me want her at every moment of every day. No matter what she worries she looks like. You're perfect."

It's true that her body is littered with scars, cruel markings made by a devilish man who is now burning in hell and waking the short end of the fork. He will live, or perhaps stay dead, in torment for the rest of eternity - the thought comforting Wes. Having no idea what his poor wife went through, he can feel the aftermath of scarring and hard tissue when his hands roam. Still, he doesn't turn away or even grimace when the pads of his fingers explore the worst of the lashes from Tim. He will help her heal so that her body can be the temple it was always meant to be. His temple.

Just thinking about them together again, completely together after what feels like months of traveling on foot in the forest, causes a melodic rhythm as they both sit up together on the bed in their comfortable embrace. She will, no doubt, be able to feel his desire through the fabric of his pants. Unlike Tim who would shove at her, Wes moves with her, the clear need for attention clearly growing with every small mouthed groan. The tingle only worsens when she returns his rotating hips with a mojo of her own, clearly ready for what is to come next.

Evangeline truly believed that her body was no longer belonging to her; when she and Wes had married, she had given it to him, as though for a gift on their marriage night. It had been special, sacred to her. But Evangeline had trusted no one else with something so beautiful and precious to her, and now she realized why. Wesinaco was kind and gentle with her form. She could feel that he was holding back his movements, perhaps afraid to scare her, and for that she was thankful. Eva was not entirely sure she was ready for rough, mind-blowing sex again; tonight all she wanted was some gentle, slow love making that would leave her head spinning until the next morning. And feeling the tenting in Wes's briefs, she doubted that he would reject that idea.

Since she was completely naked and Wes was still wearing his underwear, Evangeline worked on those next. She smiled meekly at Wes as she did so, a little fearful and blushing at the same time. She knew that there was nothing to be afraid of, this was her Wes, but old habits die hard and she knew that her fears would soon dissolve when he began to touch and caress her.
When his manhood finally sprang free, Evangeline sighed a bit and bit her lip. Oh, how she had missed him! His mind and his words, his heart and his body. The hardened planes of his form were suddenly all so familiar again, and all Evangeline wanted to do was explore them with her fingertips, gentle and caressing. And so she did, pressing her hand against his abdomen and slowly touching all over him. She was amazed by the milk chocolate colour of his skin and the rippling muscles of his body.

Blushing pink, Evangeline rested her body on top of Wes's, pressing her soft form into his and closing her eyes. For a moment she barely moved, and then slowly, began to shift her hips so that she ground them slightly against his leg. She bit her lip, shrieking a bit at the sensation. It felt like worlds away that she had last felt pleasure like this, been comfortable with the man that was holding her. She wanted to make the most of it now that Wes was with her, holding her and loving her.
"Oh, I missed you," she whimpered, glancing up at him through her dark lashes and then moaning a bit, the pleasure already mounting in her small body.

Wes figures that its best to lightly make love to her tonight for the way she acts is like times of old. Their fingers explore one another after nearly half a year of being apart, even though it feels like millenniums to Wes. But after they just hold and touch one another for a long while, he can almost feel his own confidence seep into her. She remembers him as he does her. Now when he stares into her eyes, he sees the determination to pleasure not just herself but both of them. This experience should be an adventure for the two of them together as a loving couple. It will never be Wes satisfying himself and then falling asleep on top of her. Whatever pleasures she gives him, he will gladly return. It's not like him to seek his own enjoyment and he is certain that's one of the reasons his family likes him so much. He thinks and cares about everyone else first, then himself. Always.

Then her cheeks start to dampen with a rosy red finish, her eyes and smile as perfect as they could ever be. Wes adores her tentativeness, still reminding him in full of their first nights together in that uncomfortable cart. But their physical desire for one another started long before those nights in the forest. It was right here in this very bed that Wes gathered the strength to stroke her skin, his mind riddled with worry that in the morning she wouldn't want him in return. But she has wanted him ever since he stabbed at her curiosity. Wes silently thanks her God for bringing such love into his life - something he never thought he would be doing. His life is owed to the spirits of the world, all of them, not a single divine maker. Still, despite their radical differences, Wes could care less about who he prays to as long as he has Evangeline.

"I have long for moments like this, my camellia. Soft and smooth that you are," Wes takes a deep breath, inhaling her sweet scent radiating from her swollen sex. That scent is now his scent forever and always. Only he can evoke such a richness for her desire, her center wet with undying proof. "I love you so very much," his head dips down, his teeth running across her collarbone before he cups her breast in his hand. Much like their children, he suckles on her pink nipples, leaving behind a small glisten of saliva. He is an animal, after all, adoring every moment he sends shocks up from her warm center to rattle around her ample body. "You're so, so... sexy when you moan like that. Driving me up the walls with your seduction, Eva. Perfect, perfect flower. And all mine as I am yours."

Quickly everything seemed to be coming back to Evangeline; the memories of how Wes had touched her and how good he had made her body feel. Before she even knew what she was doing as what we body was trying to tell her he was bringing her into the throws of pleasure and passion. She had been but a little bud when he had first found her, small and encased in the soft petals. Now she was in full bloom and he had been her sunshine and rain, allowing her to flourish.

A soft and sharp moan left Evangeline's lips when Wes began to suck on her breasts, drawing the warm and ample flesh into his mouth. Yes it was like his daughter might do but of course Wes was sucking on her for her own pleasure and not nourishment. The feeling of tongue against we pebbled nipple made her hips buck up instinctively and her body squirm. She was seeping her need and pleasure between her legs. Timothy had always scrutinized her for that, saying that it was disgusting and unladylike. Surely the man did not understand or cherish the ways of the female body. Wes luckily seems to relish in it, knowing that it was his own motions that made her so wet.

"Mmmm," she moaned softly against his hair as he began to talk softly to her. Evangeline wrappe her ankles around her husbands lower legs, a poor and weak attempt to draw him closer but at least it got across what she wanted. More than anything in this world Evangeline wanted him.. Forever and always, every single night until they both perished.
"I want you to," she whispered, her voice catching in her throat a bit with a low moan as he kissed the underside of her breasts, "talk to me, Wes. Tell... Tell me what you... You think. What you want to do... To me and my body. Oh goodness I have missed you, missed all of you. I want you so bad..."

He never thought the day would come where he would be a father, have a loving wife that he is able to passionately make love to. Sex, not this 'lovemaking' him and Evangeline have, had always been something almost recreational when he visited the Madame on a regular basis to ease his anxiety or lust. Now its a whole other page in his book, becoming something he still desires but many more roads have been opened when the partners are running in the fruit fields of love.

"Tell you what I think?" he questions as if contemplating deeply on what he could possibly say. Unlike Tim who called Evangeline a bitch and whore when he talked freely during his fuck feasts, Wes dares not utter any offense to his dear wife. Any paintings that come from his mouth are sweet and even innocent as she once was. But now that she has matured, Wes can't help but laugh against her neck. Is she really asking him to say such erotica?

"I can tell you right now that you don't want to know half of what I want to do with you. You're a complete wildcard. I love that about you, adore it. Sweet and innocent until I'm alone with you in the bedroom," without any warning, he twists his body so that he lies on her now. Making sure, as always, that he isn't completely crushing her, Wes is certain to push most of his weight on his arms. The muscles there tighten, the bulges curving just for her. But before she can touch his torso, abdomen, or arms, he slinks his fingers through hers, holding her tightly as he leans in to run his tongue along her earlobe.

"Well, then all is fair game. Tell me how much you want me, how wet you really are. You'll make me cry out your name, Evangeline. I'll mine my way deep within you once more. That sweet center that I have been longing for. What we'll make is sweeter than a ripe grape picked right from the vines of our passion. For it takes two to truly make love. I have missed the way you blush, the way your tongue links with mine so very well."
Pushing his lips on her, he closes his eyes, his hips naturally moving his manhood against her pleasure center. "Your moans, mews, and silent pleas, dammit I want to feel you again clench down on me. Take me into the great beyond until I see sparks flash across my eyelids." Moving himself into position, Wes finally takes her out of her misery, nearly collapsing down on her as his gut convulses, a loud groan escaping his lips at exactly how warm she is.

Evangeline really was not sure why she had asked those words of her husband; in the past when he had spoken such things she had grown flushed and rather uncomfortable. But she supposed that now her trust had bloomed for him, and now she undestood what all of those words meant. She understood what her body was doing and why it was reacting that away. As Wes had told her long ago, it was merely because she was a woman... the kind that were soft on the inside and sweet on the out, and deserved to feel such wonderful things. Her God, and his ancestors, had made them this way - it didn't matter which was right or who they praised for it.

A sharp, soft gasp left Eva's lips as Wes finally entered her in one fluid motion.
Of course, it caused a bit of pain in the beginning - not because Wes was trying to cause it, but because he was much larger than the man that had been raping her all this time. And though Tim had been merciless and cruel, his length would never be able to do and touch the things that Wes's did. As Evangeline had muttered before, their bodies seemed to be perfectly crafted for one another. A snug tight fit that had them both writhing and struggling amongst the sheets.
"Oh, Wes," Evangeline whimpered, closing her eyes and pressing her face against his neck, inhaling his musk and warmth. She could feel the beads of sweat against his shoulders, proof of his dedication to his young wife. After all that they had been through, they deserved to act like animals among their bedsheets.

"O-Oh...," she cried softly as be began to rock himself into her. Her ample breasts pressed up against his chest, the fine hairs there stimulating her perked and nosy nipples. Never, Evangeline was sure, had she knew pleasure this immense and powerful. It was the matching of two hearts, the beauty of two people very special people coming together. It was nature at it's finest, the way that their worlds came together and were able to intermingle.

Grabbing onto Wes's hair, Eva took it in her fist and cried out. "Wes... Wes...," she sobbed as he began to thrust harder into her body. The memories were washing over her like a tidal wave, and she doubted she would be able to hold back for very long.