Cotton Blossom

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
"I would feel as if I were living half a life without the tender care of being a mother again," looking at Wes, Mother Tapaha beams, "I miss taking care of my boy, letting him understand the world piece by piece. To a young child, they're minds so new and everything so strange, a mother's care is on top of a mountain. My baby Wes would not be the same man if it weren't for the care I gave him. I'm no accolade of a mother though, having to leave my son year after year but its the hope to see his smiling face again that keeps me going." She is all too excited to be a grandmother, the news shocking her and filling her with all the world's excitement.

"Ma, you're too kind. I love you, every moment of every day," leaving Evangeline for a moment, his naked body embraces his mother. Her words whisper in his ear and the man immediately starts to redden. His mother laughs, moving to embrace Evangeline too, "Take good care of my Wes as I know you will. I shall see you in the morning then. The front door shall be used as you say." nodding, she squeezes Evangeline's hands before releasing them like a rabbit into the wild. "I give all my love for you both. Until tomorrow." she smiles, kissing her son's face before vanishing into the brush, much like a true Cheyenne, her footsteps hardly heard even by Wes.

Covering his arms around Evangeline once more, Wes leads her back to their house. Within the next day, their payments made to the retailer of the home as well as the bank for insurance purposes. Wes doesn't want to take any risks knowing that their last home burned to a crisp - not to mention his own home before that one in the mountains. Still, the beautiful home is theirs! Finally, they're close to Melinda, Bethany, John, and Michael as well as plotted on the land of his Cheyenne mother. Nothing could be better... well, except more children. Perhaps a boy this time so that Wes can teach him to become a man even though he is sure their girls will be quite adept to taking care of themselves. Still, a boy rings nicely in his ears. He tells that much to Evangeline when they make their lustful sprees around their new home, keeping to their promise to christen every single surface.

The afternoon that Wes's mother came to their small home Evangeline sat on the front porch nursing her baby girl under a soft lace blanket. They had just moved in and Wes was on the inside doing whatever he wanted to do. With te windows wide open Eva could easily hear him when he was taking to their sweet daughter Mia. She smiled softly as she rocked her dear daughter back and forth.
When the woman first arrived she was by foot and wore a long white linen dress. She looked like Wes so much with those bright green eyes and the long dark hair.

Evangeline immediately smiled and greeted her, shifting the baby against her bosom and allowing her to suckle for the rest of her lunch. Breast feeding was frowned upon in front of others among the white people and that was why Eva was a little startled when Mother Tapaha began to pull away the blanket and stroke the small baby's head. The love between the mother and daughter was something entirely natural and thus meant to be cherished according to the Cheyenne people. At first Evangeline's face turned bright red but then she just smiled, allowing the new grandmother to stroke and touch the tiny baby.

"This is Rosalie... Barely two weeks old and already looking so much like her father," she smirked, stroking her daughters hair with her free hand. Rosie was a beautiful girl and her grandmother seemed to really dote on that.
"Wes!" Evangeline called back into the house, heckling her husband out wards and to see his dear mother. Though she barely knew her, Eva would be sad to see her go. After all this kind woman was part of the reason her baby girls were here, giving birth to her son despite the poor circumstances... It was a story she wanted to hear more of since Wes said little of it.

"Give me a moment," Wes calls from the dining room. Lifting the painting up, he places the backing on the nail. Taking a step back, he looks at his craftsmanship and grins. It's horribly crooked! But with a few small adjustments, the bright scene before him pops against the stone of the wall in perfect balance. "Perfect," he breathes, putting his hammer back in the lonely belt loop. Looking down at Mia, sitting and playing with one of her new teddy bears, the Cheyenne man immediately scoops her up in his arms, telling her every single thing she wants to hear. She can't understand, of course, but Wes' shower of kisses are enough to make her giggle in excitement.

The painting as well as the workman's belt, were given to Wes as a housewarming gift from John to Wes. He had given Evangeline some other items such as a perfume holder and one of his favorite books. It's not filled with violence or cowboys, like Tim's books were, but quite the opposite. Yes, there is adventure but its a heartwarming story of a captain of His Majesty's Royal Navy searching for his long lost love. He travels from coast to coast, determined never to take a breath, never to stop, until she has been found. Other presents from their family are laying around somewhere. Melinda made sure that every person gave Wes a specific gift fitting his needs and then one or two to Evangeline. She felt the girl deserves more after all she had gone through.

"And here we are!" Bringing little Mia over his head, Wes spins around outside of the doorway. Mia, having a jolly old time, laughs and claps, her hair rippling behind her. Wes soon brings her into his arms and kisses her giggling face. Walking over to the two ladies, Wes' heart feels like it might explode with happiness. Never before would he have imagined his wife and mother so close to one another. Two women who he would die for, getting along as if they always knew one another. Bestowing a kiss on each woman, Wes sits down in a chair of his own with little Mia, allowing her to sit on his lap and touch the rocking chair.

"How are you ladies doing? My sweet, sweet girls," he chuckles before adding, "I am outnumbered! Four to one! Evangeline, where is my male heir?" raising a brow, he smirks, the jest clear in his tone, "If I'm going to die without my son, I'll come back and haunt you!" wagging a finger at her, Wes then pauses, smiles, and blows her a kiss. Little does he know, a son is not far away. Their house will be overrun with fluttering children and the gentile care of Mel and Beth always close by.

Evangeline could not help but giggle at her husband's comment, knowing that he was using it to mock her long-dad and cruel fiance. When they had talked of giving birth to children, Timothy had only pined for a boy. Anything else it seemed would not belong to him, and Evangeline could dress them and play with them and do as she pleased. Part of her had wished, if they had married, she would have given birth to ten girls... just to spite him, of course. She never did understand why a female could not inherit her father's fortune and be honoured - even her own father was leaving his cotton farm to her male cousin... not really because he wanted to, but because that was what their family and time period dictated.
Wes and Evangeline of course had decided that any fortune they had, property and goods included, would be split amongst their babies. Every and each one of them, male or female. It was only fair and went along with what they truly believed.

Eventually Mother Tapaha took little Rosalie in her arms, cooing over the bundle and kissing her softened cheeks. Her broad hips and wide lap could hold both children, and soon she had Miakoda in her lap as well. Evangeline could easily see that she had made a good mother, raising her son right and now moving onto her grandchildren. Mia and Rosie already clearly adored her.

With their hands and laps free, Wesinaco and Eva sat in the opposite chair on the porch together, Eva on top of his lap. She looked at him with adoration and love, stroking his arm. Their lives were finally coming together and Evangeline could not have not felt more at peace. Soon they even hoped to contact her own parents and invite them to see their grandchildren. Despite their father, Eva knew that they would love the girls and as a result, love Wes as well. He was half of them, after all... just as much as Eva was.
Resting her head on her husband's shoulder, Evangeline took a deep breath and watched Mother Tapaha. She felt at ease with her around. "You must visit when you can!" she exclaimed, squeezing Wes's hand that rested over her belly, "the girls would surely love to hear your stories, as would I! And you can see any other little ones we bring into this house, and love and cherish them as we do... Wes and I would both be honoured by that."

His mother has such a way with children. She plays with them and makes them laugh and Wes has no doubt she will teach them many things when they're old enough to understand. Her green eyes flicker from Wes and Eva to the adorable little ones on her lap. She bounces her legs, holding on tightly to them as they bounce around. Everything is coming into place, a soft song slipping from Mother Tapaha's mouth, the babies looking at her for they are mesmerized. It's a Cheyenne song, one that she used to sing to Wes all the time. The man closes his eyes, resting his cheek against Evangeline's head as he too remembers the soothing rhythm. Mia tries to sing along, speaking absolute nonsense. The adults all chuckle, Mother Tapaha tickling her before continuing.

They're still waiting for Mia's first word, which Wes is certain will be Evangeline's 'mother' title. For whatever reason, Wes doesn't think he will be the chosen one. This thought doesn't bother him at all for he knows the connection both his mother and wife have to these baby girls. It's like the connection he has with, well will have, when Evangeline births him a son. It's simply the fact that women understand women and men do the same with men. A connection bread underneath the skin and in the veins of mankind. Wes offers a different sort of love, not a bad one in the slightest, but different.

"I am sure when the wind blows me closer to my son, for that wind never changes, I shall come here. A home, made of the earth's stone. Then I will be able to see all the smiling faces that you birth as well as your own. You make my son the happiest man in the world and for that, I adore you, Evangeline. Although your past may have been bumpy, you have had an anchoring that has kept you afloat. No one can take this house from you so I'll be within its walls even though my body may not be here," she pauses, smiling at her son and he utters a word in Cheyenne. Her teary eyes nod, wiping them with the back of her hand before continuing, "And all your babies will know their grandmother. I promise you that."

Provided that Mother Tapaha could not stay for very long, the small family soon bid her farewell. Mia wailed a bit when she was removed from the woman's arms, but then her grandmother reached into her small burlap bag and extracted what appeared to be a small toy. It was clearly hand-stitched and the fabric a deep blue, weaved and dyed by hand. Miakoda immediately squealed in delight and began to babble to her father as she rested in his big strong arms.
Even Evangeline had tears in her eyes when the woman left and they had to say their goodbyes. She made her promise that she would return to see the growth of their family and catch up with them. Eva felt a special bond with her mother-in-law, surely more proof that she belonged with Wes.

Once back inside, Evangeline placed a now sleepy Mia in her cradle, Rosalie following soon after. She smiled at her husband and walked slowly over to him, wrapping her slender arms around his waist. She was exhausted but content. To know that her daughters had a wonderful grandmother made her heart soar and her smile widen. Mother Tapaha would aid Wes in showing their children everything they knew.

"I love you," she whispered, running her fingers along his spine. As she pressed her cheek against his chest, she admired their work around the small cabin. Wes said that it would easy to add a wooden extension onto it, provided they would need more rooms with my children. For now the size was just right for the four (well five, including Arathi) of them, though.
They had hung a few painting and quilts from the walls, and Evangeline continued to stitch curtains to cover the windows. They had bed linens, bowls and cutlery, and a huge fireplace with a skin rug in the front.

"Oh, I love you," Eva repeated, leaning up and kissing his mouth, "with all of my being."

"I would hope so, Mrs. Tapaha," he returns her kiss, his smile pressing up against her cheek afterwards, "because I am expecting one hundred percent of your love. Your exclusive love that only a husband can have, that is. I wouldn't dare take from Mia, Rosalie, Arathi, or anyone else. But they, as expected," he brings his lips to her ear, "have their special compartments within your heart but I have it all. Their love is a part of my love, after all. Wouldn't you agree? So your heart belongs to me and only me," Wes chuckles softly, kissing her jaw once before continuing, "And I am oh so greedy to want it all." Joking of course, the man picks Evangeline from the ground and spins her around, lightly grazing his teeth over her neck as if he were a hungry dog.

When he finally puts her down, he brings his eyes right to hers, brushing the fallen strands of hair from her face. "And you are the same with my heart, you ought to know by now. Without you, I am but a lost soul in this world," he smacks his hand to his forehead, an overdramatic sigh escaping his lips as he turns his head slightly away from her. He has heard of the opera plays in large cities like London or even New York where ladies and gentlemen dress up in their finest in order to see actors and actresses play their hearts out for a daunting three or four hours.

Playing his part now, Wes releases Evangeline from his arms and walks to their bed. His hand is still on his forehead and he is wailing fed lines such as, "Oh the tragedy. The horror! How will I go on?" Flopping down on the linen sheets, Wes stays perfectly still. He knows that Evangeline is bound to follow him into the room and slip into his arms, telling him what a silly man he is. He does it all to put a smile on her face. Anything can happen in this world so why not have fun while they can. The young couple as their whole lives ahead of them filled with children and memories to love and share.

Perhaps Evangeline was predictable, or maybe Wes just knew her so well, but the young woman followed her husband into the bedroom and immediately flopped down into the bed beside him, giggling. She rolled so that she was straddling his waist, her cheeks wide and rounded with an oversized smile. Only Wesinaco could make her this happy, and Evangeline would forever thank the heavens that they had been brought together. He was silly, passionate, kind, and caring - a perfect father and husband to their small family.

"What are you going on about, you goof?!" she laughed, pouncing and jumping around the bed. It sent the sheets into a disarray and tangled them at their feet, but Wes nor Evangeline really cared. Their lives were carefree now, and they could live their happily ever after. The little worries and frets no longer mattered.

Because he had been working around the house today, Wes wore no shirt, a welcomed sight to his young wife. Carefully she trailed her fingertips down the muscles and grooves of his body, enjoying the way that they rippled underneath her fingers. He had come a long way since he had been emaciated in the prison not long ago; but now he was bigger and stronger, and sometimes Eva woke up alone only to hear him hauling wood and logs outside. They had more than enough but she knew he did it more to keep himself toned and strong.
"Look at you," she giggled, leaning in and pecking his throat, "my husband. What does a girl like me do to deserve a god's arms around her? Surely I am not that special!"

Sometimes it just feels great to let all the troubles of the world go. Wes, right now, has done exactly that. He isn't thinking of the wobbly leg hardly keeping up their kitchen table or the cracks in the ceiling of their living room he will have to pry out and replace. Instead, he is just being himself. Laughing loud enough for his whole body to shake yet silent enough not to wake their children, Wes waits until her kisses lessen before he takes her by the waist and flips her over on the bed to lay next to him. "A what?" he asks, lifting up his right arm and flexing just to make her wiggle up against his form. "A god? Aren't your people to have one god or something? Surely, it's not a Cheyenne man at that!"

Winking to his wife, Wes places his hand on her thigh. The warm skin underneath her clothing taunts him, his fingers playing with the fabric until such a moment comes where she might just please him and reveal herself once more. "You have your qualities that are fit for Kings, Evangeline. Just look at these smooth curves after birthing two," he pauses for effect, his eyes widening, "TWO! children." squeezing her plump roundness, Wes feels himself twitch, wanting all she has to offer again and again. He can't imagine being sick of her body when they're children are all grown up and married off. He will still find her a fallen angel to be his forever.

"You know, Evangeline. We never quite had the opportunity," in a moments notice, his eyes have grown hungry, "well, that is, if you're not tired at all or anything of that sort," an eyebrow raises, her answer very simple. A nod or a shake of her head. "I was thinking that we never really had the opportunity to return to our lake for perhaps a midnight swim. You won't have to worry about any of our neighbors for I'm sure they're all asleep by this hour of night. And if not, you'll be submerged up to the shoulders with dark, moonlight water. Think about it. A refreshing swim with just your husband... I know you want to," Wes leans in closer to his wife, his hand still making small circles from her thighs to the top of her bottom.

A bark comes from the doorway, Arathi seeking entrance into their temple. Looking back to Evangeline, Wes sighs a little, knowing Arathi would, with no doubt in his mind, follow them out there and splash around. Wes whistles and pats the bed, Arathi bounding towards them and immediately showering them with loving kisses of his own.

Evangeline sighed and even moaned softly when her husband began to caress her skin. He knew perfectly how to touch and tease her, how to make her wet and wanting for him. Their love had only blossomed since the day that had married, and Eva was sure that there wasn't a day that went by since then where she did not think of her and Wes tousling amongst the sheets. Their bodies were made for one another and fit like puzzle pieces, a little snug but only adding to the immense pleasure that they felt.

The young woman giggled and laughed as Arathi came up onto the bed, but soon settled with the dog nestled at their feet. The sheets had not been completely thrown off the bed, allowing the warm breeze to touch their skin. It was a beautiful night, and Wes was right - she certainly did not want to pass up a wonderful night in the lake with her dear husband. They both knew darn well it would be more than a midnight swim, but with no one around their area, the idea was becoming more and more pleasant.
"What about the babies?" Eva asked quietly. Wesinaco had gotten a little bit less apprehensive about making love with the children in the room sleeping, but now that Mia was older, she was more prone to waking up if she heard them. As much as they loved their dear girl, moma and dada needed their alone time.
Wes quickly explained that if he commanded Arathi with firmness and strictness, he would stay and watch over them. They would have no harm come to them out here, and if they began to cry for attention, Arathi would bark and they would hear. As though to prove it, Wesinaco commanded his dog in his Cheyenne tongue.
Immediately Arathi jumped from the bed and sat in between the two cradles, sniffing at them and howling a bit.

"You got me," Evangeline whispered, then giggling faintly when her husband swooped her up from the bed. It was not long before her entire nightgown was discarded, the young woman undoing the last few buttons and throwing it onto the bed. She could not wait to have her husband close - his body, his mouth, his heart. They were all sacred treasures to his young wife, ones that she would always and willing accept. "Mmmm, hurry up," she giggled, burrowing her nose into his shoulder as he carried her out of the house.

Not knowing how much time the two lovers will have, Wes almost breaks out into a full sprint from the house. Rosalie has become quite the little disturbance at the most inconvenient of hours. As soon as the couple finally drift off into a deep sleep, their baby girl would start to cry out for her mommy and daddy. It's the price they have to pay with having children but Wes and Evangeline are all too willing to make more. It doesn't matter how little sleep they get, as long as their babies are happy. They have a schedule set up, swapping between Wesinaco getting up and taking care of their babies and Evangeline. At least one parent will get their sleep. Sadly, once one of them leaves the bed, the other is sure to follow within the next fifteen minutes. Their bed feels so much bigger and more lonely without two bodies nuzzled close.

Speaking of nuzzling... Wes pulls Evangeline close to him before wading into the chilly water. He shivers, pulling Evangeline closer to him until they're quite content with being in the lake rather than out. "So this will be our little getaway, hm? A safe and secure place where we can do and be whatever we want. It might just be," he lets go of her, letting her off in an area she can easily stand in, and starts to swim around, "swimming or," he sucks in a deep breath before plunging himself underneath the water, swimming up to where Evangeline is. Slowly coming up for air, only half of his face is above the water, "or diving," he finishes, pushing his dense hair from his face.

Raising his brow, he finds the curvature of her stomach, resting his palm there before moving around her. Pulling her body onto his, Wes whispers, "Or perhaps something more intimate. We didn't come out here to play like children did we?" sucking the skin of her shoulder, his fingers tap against her stomach before lowering them to her blonde curls. He shakes his head along with hers, "No, I really don't think so. Now, how on earth are two adults," Wes starts swaying, the warm wind from before blowing across the silent lake, "going to possibly have some fun? Hm?"

His low hum is echoed by the the forest around them. The wildlife that resides there are all still hidden among the trees. A constant flow of soft chirps from the crickets tells Wes important details about the world around him. But the man is hardly listening to anything but his own private thoughts about Evangeline being his in this lake.

The lake was perfect for their needs, intimate and otherwise. It was one of the main reasons that Eva and Wes had decided to purchase the house. Not only would it make a good getaway spot as Wesinaco had said, but it was allowed Evangeline properly wash their clothing without having to haul water into the house, and of course it was prime for bathing the babies and themselves. Even in the cool night the water was warmer than the air, and it was only a few minutes before they were used to the temperature and could easily dip and dunk into it. Still, though, Evangeline's nipples turned painfully hard and the fact that Wes was rubbing up against them with his muscular chest did not help; those sensations alone were enough to make her legs shake a bit and her body quiver.

Immediately when he took her womanhood in the palm of his hand, Eva's back arched, encouraging him. She barely heard what he was saying after that, her eyes closing and her body in sweet need. It felt much too long since they had made love last, and Evangeline imagined that doing it in the lake would be a sensory overload. The cool water would wash away their sweat and only add to the sensations of hot and cold, fire and ice. Just thinking about it made Evangeline close her eyes and inhale deeply.

"Oh, Wes," she whispered softly. The wind rustled in the trees around them, and as Wes had taught her, Evangeline admired and relished in the sound. It was the whisper of Mother Nature, her sweet words in their ears. There was nothing more natural than two people, so very in love, making love amongst her streams of water. They were there for nourishment, for happiness, for pleasure. Mother Nature surely would not mind it being infected with their love.
"Please, please...," Eva sighed, pressing her mouth against his collarbone, "oh Wes, please touch m-me... I have missed you so badly..."

"You're quite the little desperate fish, aren't you? My dear?" Turning her around to face him, he lets his hands trickle down her back. The water dribbles from his fingertips, diving downwards on her moonlight skin until it's one with the lake once more. "Well, I can't really blame you. Don't think I'm complaining. Three days, three whole days, is too long. I have been without you and thus have been without my nourishment. I need you, spirits know that I need you right now," he tilts his head to the sky, welcoming her long kiss to his collarbone. Drawing her closer to his body for a moment, he relishes in the twin peaks pressing up against his pecks. Or, well, at the height difference, its more like his upper abdomen.

His nimble fingers slide down to her bottom, nature coaxing him onwards. Leaning down, he takes one of her breasts in his mouth, sucking on as much of the nipple as he can manage. It's not like Mia or Rosalie for they do it for nourishment, wanting to bring her delicious milk into their own stomach. Wes wants to hear her moan and feel her body shake with him at the helm. The water feels velvety against his skin, small ripples fanning from the two lovers once Wes finds her sweet spot again with his free hand. Just hearing his name causes the Cheyenne man to gently rock himself against her, his fingers opening her doors for what his hardening manhood soon after she has been properly prepped.

Knowing that a simple brush of his fingers against the small of her back causes her to tingle uncontrollably, Wes smiles when he hears her express her pleasure. He can't, of course, feel her wetness from the outside so his fingers soon travel into her warmth. He groans, wanting more, wanting it all for himself. A deep sea exploration that is yet to come awaits her center. Even though they have made love numerous times, Wes still has maintained his gentile side. The arching of her back is enough for him to press his manhood against her leg, wanting her to feel his twitching desire. Knowing how desperate they are, and what lack of time they might have, Wes removes his fingers and wraps his arms around her waist.

Looking nowhere but her eyes, he steadies himself against her and can't help but smirk. "I have never have made love to a woman in a lake before," he whispers, "so... I hope its all its put up to be." Oh and it is. Her eyes cry out for him to get on with it, her tingles only growing worse once his length settles itself inside of her. "Steady your hands on my shoulders," Wes finally utters, his manhood finally pleased to be inside her deep folds once again. Electric shocks tingle up his spine, with his arms around her waist. Testing the waters, Wes uses his strength to pull Evangeline up and down on his length. Her hands grip his shoulders like animal claws, her fingernails digging into his flesh. He doesn't even register the pain for there is too much pleasure. Their bodies move like oil drills, causing larger and larger ripples the more Wes starts to move her.

Immediately as he entered her sweet, warm body, Evangeline let out a strangled cry. Here with Wes in their lake, she did not have to fret about being prim and proper; in fact, over the years she had learned that Wes preferred her to be rather minimalistic, natural, when they were making love. After all, sex was a natural thing that occurred in nature so why was there a need to stifle her cries and act like a lady? Eva would forever be grateful that her husband allowed her to move and moan as she pleased... mainly because she was sure that such sounds could not be stifled so easily.
"Oh, h-honey...," she whispered, resting her nose against his and closing her eyes. She was amazed by his agile strength and his ability to lift her up with ease; surely the water helped, but Eva knew he could have done it on the shore, too.

Three days had felt like three girls, and Evangeline was craving and wanting him like no one other than his dear wife. She wanted his hard thickness deep inside of her, to feel his member slipping and sliding. It was bonding and warmth as its finest; the kind of connection that only a devoted wife and husband could share. Sure, they had been with others before, but nothing had certainly felt this way. They were sealed for life with a bond, tied together with the strings of Mother Nature herself.

Wrapping her legs around her husband's waist, Evangeline managed to slow her husband's deep thrusting just a bit. At first Wes looked a little bit startled by that, but when her face transformed into a lusty smile, he smiled too. She merely enjoyed the closeness that they shared, the way that they could hold onto one another for hours.
"I l-love you," she whimpered, her hands still clutching hard onto his muscles, "I love ever... every bit... of you..."
And then slowly the young woman began to rotate her hips in fluid circles; it was much different than him thrusting into her, much more close and erotic. His body pressed up against her more sensitive pearl and she gasped at that, amazed by the sensations that rocketed through her body. He remained deep inside of her, his member like a puzzle piece made just for her. Perhaps they had been meant to find one another all along.
"O-oh, oh...," Evangeline cried, pressing her forehead into his shoulder and already feeling her orgasm coming on, especially with the stimulation to her clit. "I... I..., oh, Wes..."

The water certainly is helping Wes, the lapping of their bodies causing small droplets of water to splash up and cool down their heated bodies. Wes has learned, or perhaps never really cared, how sweaty their love making could be. In the moment, just like right now, he doesn't care. Evangeline could practically rip all the hair from his head but his mind is far from reality. The windows to his world are open though, staring deep into the oasis of her eyes hidden in the smooth tan of her skin. All the while he grunts, his muscles all contracting for her, he stares into her hues. It's what he loves the most about their love making.

Unlike any other time, he knows that right now and at this very moment, he is making her feel the clouds beneath her fingertips. Her head is in the clouds along with him and together they are a machine. Their parts fit and are well oiled in order to work properly and without damage. But when she starts to swirl her hips in a slow circle, Wes nearly drops her, his member digging itself as far up as it can in order to experience her as a whole. Her warm tunnel contracts and expands against his manhood, his thrusts slowing down in order to savior the seconds that pass. She is close, he can feel her peak growing closer and closer, his own, without a doubt, following.

She has to work her way up to her climax but his is already coming in exhausting waves. With every small thrust, she tightens and his lungs force out a breath of air. They're like clockwork, knowing one another's body so well. Even in the deep depths of their sheets, they can easily find one another, muffled groaning and gasping releasing itself behind a shut door. Having to be silent, as silent as they can, is tough, yes, but Wes finds it a challenge. But here in this lake, he can growl and pant as much as he desires, his teeth clenched when he isn't kissing Evangeline with every passing moment.

"Give me your... best," Wes huffs out, his heart skyrocketing in his chest, "I want... want to... make you scream when you... c-cu..." right at that moment he feels his balls start to tighten, his thrusts becoming more apparent right before he releases himself into her. Relief showers over his body like hard rain before sunny skies. "I love you," He gasps out, his arms tightening around her body so that her breasts are squeezed up against his bronzed chest. He continues to move inside of her, wanting her to feel the precious and lofty heights he has. "So very much," His hand dips underneath the water, aiding his now slow softening member with pleasuring Evangeline, "when you surprise me. Especially when that happens." he circles her protruding nub with his fingers, waiting to feel her squeeze down upon him and greedily take every last drop he has to offer.

Feeling him release inside of her, Eva gripped hard onto her husband and savoured the moment. There was nothing more special than trusting someone so much, and having just as much trust from him, to be able to act in such a way. With any other man Eva knew that she would both embarrassed and afraid; Wes had showed her an entirely different world of course. She had no shame in her own body and certainly not its reaction to his pleasuring motions.

She squealed in delight as he touched her special spot, the place that made her moan without fail. Wesinaco near her body well and before Evangeline could really realize what was happening, her hand was tipping backwards and loud, squeaky moans were leaving her lips. Eva whispered words of love and pleasure, warmth and esctasy. She had never been very vocal in their love making, just a few whispers and pants here and there... but now, her passion was overflowing. She loved Wes and what he gave her so slowly, and thanked her God everyday that she had been given this beautiful gift.
Knowing that prolonging her own orgasm would only make it sweeter, Eva tipped her head up again to look at him. Her eyes were just dancing in sensual slits, so full of passion and love for the man before her. Her hips continued to gyrate, and despite the growing softness of his manhood, its fullness inside of her was still sending her into the stars.

"W-Wes," Evangeline whispered, her cheeks hot and her lips barely moving. He had drained the energy right out of her, and she had not even climaxed yet!

With a small twinkle in her eye, Evangeline gingerly pulled away from her husband. She came lower, down to her shoulders in the water, and her breasts bobbed on the surface. They were much larger now that she was breast feeding her baby girl, but of course, that was something the young woman did not mind.
Moving around in the water, Eva quickly spun so that her bottom was facing her husband. He just had to move down a bit to line his manhood up with her ass, and seeming to understand what she wanted, Wes did just that. The new position allowed them both to look onto into the vast lake that was now their home, enjoy the moonlight and the stars reflecting on the water. Not to mention Wes also had better access to her most sensitive spots, something that Evangeline surely enjoyed.

"Oh, b-baby," she cried, gripping hard onto his hand as it danced along her inner thigh, "please... make m-me... I... I want to..."

"You're such a catch, my dear Evangeline. How did I end up with such an angel laying upon my shoulders. Used to be such a fair woman, sheltered from the elements by your homes and umbrella. Now your skin is colored and you're an absolute animal! My cute little lioness," his fingers slip over her warmth but Evangeline pulls away. Wesinaco thinks about taking her and forcing her to stay but he only opens his arms and allows her to slip from them. He frowns but trusts his dear wife. She wiggles and turns in the water, Wes' body suddenly growing cold. Not to mention, his member is missing her warmth no matter if he is as hard as a rock or as limp as jelly.

"Make you what? Tell me, cry out your core desires," he presses her up against him, his hand swaying against her sweet and sensitive nub. "Tell me what to do so that you can feel the radiating chill of pleasure. A special tingle that throws your head to the sky and makes you scream out my name. My dear, dear, Evangeline. I will make you, my love, want me," he cranes his neck down, kissing her neck with such passion. It will, no doubt, leave blotches of red from pooling blood. He sucks, wanting to clear her taste right off her skin. "So then, tell me, tell me what you want." his tongue travels up to her ear lobe, raveling the muscle around before sucking on that too.

His hand still is settled beneath the warm water, their bodies acting like lamps in the moonlight. They're warming it all up, their bodies acting as an extension of themselves beneath the moonlight. His fingers tickle her, gently running over her nub again and again. One by one, he trails them over her, adoring the way her butt comes to meet his groin, her back arching. "Please, please, just tell me m'love." Wes whispers, straightening up.

Tipping her head back against his touches, Evangeline was at a complete loss for words and thoughts. The fact that Wes was holding her and touching her with such passion was enough to clear away anything she might have had on the tip of her tongue or was thinking. Her body wiggled beside his, her bottom pressed against his hardness and her lips biting down, begging for more.
Eva's eyes implored him, round with wonder and bright with the stars that laid overhead. If Wes looked close enough, he would be able to see them reflected in her glassy blue eyes.

"I... I...," she whimpered softly, closing her eyes momentarily. It seemed as though Wes was intent on torturing her, taking her breath away when she wanted to speak. Him and his silly games. Of course, it was sweet, warm torture though and Evangeline enjoyed every minute of it. He brought her on a rollercoaster of feelings and emotions, sending her up and down and spinning all over the place. Just when she thought her climax was near he would slow, coaxing her down and then up again. It only made her bead pulsate harder underneath his fingertips.
"I want," Evangeline gasped out in between her moans, soft mewls of pleasure. Wes had come to enjoy each of them just as Evangeline enjoyed his fierce growls. In the beginning she had been fearful and embarassed by her noises; now, she realized that they turned her husband on even more. "Oh, W-Wes... please..." She could barely get out the words, much less a full sentence. Her cheeks were pink from what she truly desired, and soon, Wesinaco was taking her up into the heavens. He rapidly rubbed his fingers against her nub, using fluid and quick circles around it to coax her to orgasm. And when she did, Evangeline's cries echoed through the entire forest. Her back arched and her bottom pressed into his pelvis, her head pressing against his shoulder as she cried out. "Mmmm," she moaned softly as she began to slump, the pleasure beginning to dissipate and become just a dull tingle in her toes.

For a long while, the two of them stood together in the water. It rushed by them in little ripples, the wind chilling their bones. Still, wrapping up in one another and their immense pleasure, Wes and Eva were warm. Together, they would always have hate. Evangeline knew that this sort of fire and passion could not be easily doused. They would burn forever in the stars.

Finally the air did begin to chill and soon Wes scooped he now drowsy wife up into his arms, carrying her through the trees and to their small home. Evangeline was barely awake when Wes dressed her in a camisole and panties and put her underneath the warm sheets. She felt Rosalie suckle on her breast, Wes holding the baby in close, and then she was gone.
"I lo... love you," Evangeline whispered in her half asleep state. And she would always; she knew that, now more than ever.

~ ~ ~

And after that night, Wes and Evangeline always took their passionate lovemaking to the lake. The older that Mia grew, the more fearful Wes got that she would find them in bed together with all the moaning and groaning they take their part in the throws of love. Ever since day one, he had been completely scarred by such a thought. He wouldn't have been able to take his parent's thrusting and pounding away at one another at such a young age and he doesn't wish that upon any of his children. A schedule has come to light, sending their two lovely ladies to bed, telling Mia, even though she may or may not understand, to get Arathi to bark or howl if she needs them. They'll be at the lake, enjoying the cool waters. (Enjoying it a bit too much) Luckily for them, the grasses absorb the sound, a distant noise bouncing off of the stone barrier to their stable home.

Now Wes is sitting by the fire in a carved chair from the cleared trees around their home, reads a book given to Evangeline by John. Raising a brow, he adjusts his belt, the book spiraling down into a very exciting section. The fire is roaring and dinner is cooking in a large black pot over the crackling flames. Wesinaco made soup, waiting with Mia playing around with her toys on the fur of the hunted and skinned bear while holding Rosa in his arm. His small one reaches out and tries to grab onto the paper, Wes sweetly pushes her hands away, turning her attention to a small doll sitting on the table next to him. She coos and immediately starts to chew on the sewed fabric.

Glancing up from the newly flipped page, his interest immediately drains for what he is seeing. Their little Mia has grabbed onto the other chair and is now standing. "Papi!" she gurgles in a tongue he can barely understand. Mia tries to speak to them from time to time, Wes turning his eyes to his wife and chuckling at her fruitful -attempt- but that's not all that amazes him. She pushes off the chair and starts to waddle her way to Wes' chair. At first, with his slackjawed expression, he can't believe that she is taking so many steps. So many! Without thumping down on her bottom. "E--" is all he can yell, "Ev-... E-... Eva!" when he finds his voice, he turns to the back door and starts to shout, "Eva! Come here! Quickly!" he sounds frantic but overjoyed, causing her to jump but at least it isn't blood curtailing screams of pain. Quite the opposite.

• Love
Reactions: Summer Rain
Evangeline, hearing the yell of her husband, almost drops the porcelain cup and saucer that she had just poured some hot tea into. They had been a gift from Melinda, and in a way, they reminded the young woman of the set that Wes had broken when the two of them first met. Though it had been a mere three years ago, it felt like an eternity.
Immediately putting the tea down, Eva rushed into the living room, her skirts in a ruffle around her legs and her eyes wide and bright. She scanned the room and upon finding no immediate danger, her shoulders slumped a bit. Their family had stopped living in fear since Timothy had been killed but those sorts of things put the young woman on edge for a long time. Of course, though, the strong and protection arms of her husband made her feel all the more safe.

"What is it?" she asked, looking at him, a little distressed.
Finally Wesinaco inclined his head to the floor, and that was when Evangeline saw their sweet Mia taking the last of her first steps. Evangeline had spent many days on this very floor, trying to coax her daughter into taking a few steps. Usually Mia ended up sobbing with her bottom on the floor and her tiny hands reaching out, just wanting her mother to come closer.
Immediately when the little girl reached the chair she had sought, grinning up at her father with a big smile, Evangeline dropped to her knees on the floor and scooped her sweet baby up. At just over a year old, Miakoda was looking more and more like her mother each day. Despite her father's dark mop of curls, she had the fair skin and the beautiful, cerulean eyes. They got all sorts of attention in town, and everyone claimed that the two daughters might look like twins once Rosie got a little bit older.

"Oh, sweetheart!" Evangeline gushed, pulling Mia into her arms. The baby squealed in delight as her mother began to smother her in soft butterfly kisses. Those had always been Mia's favourite, making her laugh and squirm. "You are such a good baby. Come on now, let's try again! Show mommy what you did!"
Placing Mia back down on the floor, Evangeline held her tiny hands and her eyes bloomed with light when the baby took a few more steps. Evangeline imagined she could do it without the aid, and though she fell the first few times, it was not long before Mia was waddling a few more steps all on her own.
Evangeline's eyes teemed with tears and she looked up at Wesinaco with the biggest smile on her face. "Oh, Wes, she's getting so big! And so smart. Wait until your aunties and grandmama hear about this!"