Cool bus

Status
Not open for further replies.
Avana stared at the piece of paper a boy with a pad had handed her. She crumbled it up and tossed the paper out the open bus door. "I don't smoke weed." She said while pulling out a cigarette. Standing up, she exited the bus and spit her gum onto the ground. She pulled out a blank lighter and lit the cigarette and smoked.

Reactions: Annabella <3
climbs onto the bus! Yay i made it on! Looks around seeing all the furniture inside. He spots a nice looking couch to sit on and then proceeds to jump on it.

Midnight smiled at his offer, "why not pad boy fix up a bowl and im there," she smiled at him taking a second beer for today starting to feel the effect of a buzz approaching.

Layla nodded in response Avana but before she could say anything else, she was handed a piece of paper. On it was a written greeting and an offer to smoke some weed. The mention of any drug was more than enough to pique her interest and she looked up to discover that a boy had handed her the paper. She vaguely remembered Midnight saying that his name was Padboy and Layla shot him an excited smile.

Layla watched as Avana crumpled up her own paper and walked off the bus with a cigarette, declining the offer of weed. She shrugged and looked back at Padboy. "Hey, her loss. I'm totally down for some weed though. You wouldn't mind rolling one for me would ya?" she said with a wink and a smile. Just then, Layla looked over at Avana's cat and she suddenly had the urge to pet it. Considering that her owner had stepped out for a smoke, she figured she had a good opportunity to do so. She stood from her seat and got on all fours, gently crawling towards the cute kitty.

Just as she was getting closer however, she was distracted by the sound of hurried footsteps as a newbie bounded onto the bus. She watched as he looked around the bus for an empty spot and noticed that he was eyeing off the seat that she had left empty. Layla stood to try and reclaim it but he was too quick and had jumped on it before she could make her way back. She clicked her fingers in mock frustration and grabbed her backpack that was lying near the seat. "Oh man. You know, if I wasn't in such a good mood, I'd totally fight you for that seat but I guess I'll let you have it this time." Layla said with a wink as she found herself another empty spot and chucked her backpack on it.

Midnight laugher at the two, "you two are cute I think imma keep you two around." She teased them both and laughed some more. Looking around she saw all the new faces to her crew and smiled, "I cant wait to be on the road with you guys." She mumbled behind her beer and watched ren do his thing.

Melanie pulls out her pencil and writes on a piece of paper to Pad Boy. " Roll one up for me! :)", she wrote as she smiled and handed back to him. She turned back to her spot in the bus and continued sketching the scenery outside the window. As she continued sketching, she began thinking about where they were actually headed. It was definitely going to be an adventure worth remembering and making new friends or enemies along the way.

Reactions: Dawza
Layla giggled and nodded. "Yeah, we're definitely gonna be in for one hell of a ride." She then noticed a girl sitting not too far away who seemed to have a sketch book opened in front of her. It looked as though she, too, was keen on some weed and Layla shot her a thumbs up. "Yeah! That's the spirit! Let's all get high," she said in a sing-song voice, which was surprisingly quite good for someone with a little buzz from the beer. Layla pumped her hands over her head with her palms up in a 'raise the roof' kind of manner before she opted to sit down cross-legged on the floor, waiting for her joint.

Avana finished her cigarette and threw to the ground. She stepped on it and moved her foot a little. She could hear everyone inside and walked in. She grabbed her guitar and cat and exited the bus. It was bad enough she was in trouble with Headquarters, she didn't need the police on her case. She set Nova down and took out another smoke. Lighting it, she continue smoking while the other got high as hell.

Melanie looked up from her sketch of a beautiful Magnolia tree with white flower buds sprouting. " Now... All you need is a little color.", she said happily as she gazed at her almost finished piece. She looked to Layla that wasn't sitting too far from her. She smiled brightly as she took a hit from joint " Let's do this thing!!! She yelled after exhaling the smoke and passing g the joint to Layla. She began shaking her head excitedly and stomping her feet into the floor of the bus. Not noticing that she had kicked her notebook towards the back of the bus.

Falls asleep on the couch inside the bus. while he sleeps he dreams of becoming the bus and rolling down hill with no working brakes! The bus begins to shake and the people on it scream! While he is in a deep sleep he wets himself from the weird twisted dream he is having.

Melanie sits on her side of the cushioned bus and her high begins to kick in. In a daze, she begins to reminisce about her past. The way she was used, shamed and exploited. All she ever wanted was to be treated with some respect... To be loved for who she was... Athough many things happened so long ago, she still tries to forget about what happened last year and avoids physical or emotional closeness.

Reactions: Dawza
Layla laughed heartily at the sketchers girl's sudden change in attitude under the influence. She was so much more carefree and Layla really admired that kind of spirit, which is probably the same reason why she enjoys abusing substances so much. Your troubles may not fade away but at least you can have that moment to just forget everything and feel liberated.

Just as she was drifting in and out of the abstract-minded state, she caught sight of the sketchbook slowly sliding it's way to the back of the bus. Layla forced herself to stand and stumbled towards the sketchbook, picking it up off the floor curiously. She flipped through the pages and the drawings seemed to come alive. Although some of them lacked a bit if colour, the attention to detail was still apparent. Layla walked back over to the sketcher girl and handed the sketchbook back to her. "You've got a lot of talent on paper there girl." But before Layla could say anything else, she sees the a pained look plastered on the face of the young man fast asleep. A wet patch begins to develop in his crotch area and Layla immediately takes the initiative to help cover him up. She removes her cropped denim jacket and lays it over his embarrassing stain before shaking him, trying to wake him up.

Ren rolled up enough for the whole group who wanted some and passed them around. Then he took out his lighter and started lighting each one for everyone.

High and dazed, Melanie turns to look at Layla sluggishly. "Oh crap!! My book Thank you so much Layla! I didn't realize it was gone.. I must've been so sidetracked on the high and distracted by the thoughts in my head.", Melanie said giving Layla a smile. Her demeanor changed drastically as she noticed her book was missing. "Uh, I hope you didn't look through it.. I kind of wasn't finished yet.". she said softly as she placed her book into her bag. She noticed Layla looking to the back of the bus . " Uh-oh what did he do now?" She asked softly watching Layla lay her jacket to cover him. "How caring..", she whispered as she turned foward slowly in her spot. "Poor guy.. I wondered what happened to him." She took a second glance at him to see his physical state. Melanie studied him and mentally took a picture. " I think I found my next project to sketch." Melanie giggled and turned back around grabbing her backpack to get her pencils and sketchbook. She smiled slightly and her eyes squinted at her book look for where she should start first.

Last edited by a moderator:
Avana could already smell the familiar scent of weed. It stank and her feel nauseous. The smell must have caught on the wind because she could hear people on the phone with police and most keeping far away. What a nuisance. She thought to herself before picking Nova up and then her bag. Climbing in the bus, she went to the front and placed her bag as well as Nova in the passenger seat. She then closed the bus door but opened all the windows. Sitting in the driver seat, she buckled up and started the vehicle. At this point, Avana couldn't care if the others wanted to stay. Turning the ignition, the bus started and Avana drove out of the parking lot. The sooner they left the better. Now Avana drove the bus, heading no where in particular. She just wanted to get the hell away from the staring eyes of those judgmental assholes.

Layla looked over at Melanie and held a finger to up to her lips, hushing so as not to draw too much attention to the young man's accident. She tiptoed away and had to stretch out her legs into giant steps to avoid all the clutter of everyone's belongings on the bus as she made her way back to her seat. A hand-rolled cigarette was burning up in an ashtray on a small bench top, slowly decreasing in size as ashes dropped from one end. Layla picked it up and took a long, heavy drag before placing it back down and plonking herself onto the nearest couch. She shut her eyes and felt herself slowly drifting into an abstract mental state. Suddenly, she heard the engine begin to purr and she opened her eyes in time to find Avana closing the bus door.

"Woo! Off we go!" Layla howled in excitement as the bus took off. In her high and less than stable mental state, Layla was louder and more obnoxious than her usual self, which tended to irritate many people. At the same time, she barely ever cared for the opinion of others about her.

She stumbled to the front of the bus and managed to grab hold of the back of the driver's seat to at least get her footing right. Once she could move more freely and with a bit more balance, she leaned towards Avana but still kept a safe distance so as not to make her feel like she was invading any personal space. "So, where we headed?" Layla asked, staring out the window at the road before them.

Avana heard a somewhat familiar voice behind her. It was higher than usual but no doubt Layla's. Sighing softly, Avana started her long list of regrets in her life. "Wherever I decide." She replied, her voice harsh and stern. Avana knew there were people older than her on this bus in her mind, they all acted like kids. Honestly, smoking weed in a parking lot? That just shows how immature they are. Avana suddenly heard her phone ring and retrieved it from her pocket. Glancing down, she looked at the caller ID. Xavier... Avana thought to herself. He had been her best friend since the first year of middle school and they worked together. Answering the call, she put the phone to her ear. "What's up?" She asked coolly, her eyes focused on the road ahead. "Where are you? I've been waiting at the clock tower for fifteen minutes." His gentle voice replied. Avana then remembered. She had merely stopped at that store to buy something but got dragged onto the bus. Thankfully, they were heading towards the clock towers destination. "I'm on my way." She told him before hanging up.

"We're taking a detour!" She called to everyone as she got into the next lane. After about ten minutes, Avana parked the bus near the sidewalk and opened the door. Climbing out, she quickly ran to the clock tower which took two minutes. She noticed Xavier up ahead and he must have seen her cause he smiled and waved her over. Avana stood up straight and focused on steadying her breathing. By the time she reached him, her breathing was normal and she looked fine. "What took you so long?" He chuckled and Avana smiled slightly. "I met some new people and decided to travel the world with them." She answered and Xavier's smiled widened. "That's awesome! Mind if I meet them?" He asked and Avana's smile fell. Everyone was high and that'd make a bad impression on him and stain her life. "Well, uh....." She trailed off, trying to figure out a lie that would work on him. And that was NOT an easy task.

PRIP.88939783.1381.2.jpg

Full name
Xavier Smith

hippie name/nickname
Vier (Only Ava can call him that)

likes and dislikes
+ Soccer
+ Rock music
+ Animals
+ Good books
+ Weapons
- Bullies
- Someone other than Ava calling him Vier
- Drugs
- Love at first sight
- People who judge

personality
Xavier is a nice guy who cares for his friends. He helps those who need it and believes in second chances. But once you lose his trust a second time, that's it. He's quick-witted and intelligent. Xavier is protective of his friends and will help them no matter what the situation is. He's loyal all the way through and strong-willed

some extra need to know info bout you
Heterosexual
Great at sports
Knows parkour
Takes at least one weapon with him everywhere
His best friend is Avana

Last edited by a moderator:
Melanie looked surprised at Layla when her finger touch her lips. "Why is she shushing me?", she thought to herself silently. "Such a weird feeling.. eh, whatever..." She probably just thought he was cold, its not like he was going to say anything anyway." Sitting back into her seat, forgetting about PadBoy, she noticed that Avana's phone started ringing. Melanie began to eavesdrop and overhear her conversation; she heard a name. "Xavier..? I would see why she's going out of her way for him. He's kind of cute from what I can see.. A boyfriend maybe? Hmm... I'm curious to see him up close. She looked out her window sneakily to see what this "mystery guy" looked like up close.", she said chuckling and smiling to herself. Her high started to kick in just a little bit more, causing her to be a wee bit silly and immature. Kayla didn't enjoy smoking weed often, but when she did it took her to a whole different state of reality, which she loved. She looked away from the window, unable to get a clearer view of the new guy. Melanie turned to Layla. " Hey, Layla?", she whispered softly. "Who's the new guy? Avana's boyfriend or something?", she said giggling as she passed the joint back to her.

Upon hearing her name, Layla turned to find Melanie, who was as high as the Eiffel Tower, watching curiously out the window. Admittedly, she was pretty curious as to who he was as well. Considering that Avana had taken them on a 'detour' to go see him, she figured they were definitely close to one another, whether it was a romantic relationship or not. She had noticed that there didn't seem to be any kind of affectionate interaction between them: no hugging, no kisses. So maybe he wasn't Avana's boyfriend but since they were here, they may as well make the most of their time. Layla took the joint from Melanie's fingers, inhaled one long drag and waited for effects to start flowing through her blood before handing it back to Melanie. She then grabbed Melanie by the wrist and jumped off the bus with her. "I'm not sure who this dude is but hey, why don't we find out?" Layla said flamboyantly as she playfully dragged Melanie by the wrist to Avana and her mysterious friend.

Once they had reached the two, Layla let go of Melanie's wrist with a tinkering laugh before turning to Avana. "Hey, who's this cutie you're hanging with Avana? He your boy?" Layla asked with a wink before holding her hand out to the young man. "Hiya! I'm Layla, and this girl here's Melanie," she chirped, nudging Melanie with her elbow. "Do you wanna come on an adventure with us... on the bus?" Layla lifted her brows up and down with a smirk, feeling fairly proud of her poeticism even while she was high.​

Avana slightly jumped when she heard Layla. A long, loud groan escaped her lips and she put her head in her hands. Today, my life shall end. She thought to herself.

Xavier saw Avana's expression and became slightly worried but turned his attention to the other two girls and smiled. "Nah, we're just friends." He answered her question for Ava since she couldn't talk at them moment. Seeing her reached out hand, Xavier shook it but pulled back afterwards. "It's nice to meet you both. I'm Xavier." He introduced himself. He was about to answer her next question when the wind blew and he caught the smell of... weed? He thought and quickly decided to think about this. He stood there for a few minutes, staring at his duffel bag full of things he took from his apartment. He had been kicked out and was gonna stay with Avana at his brother's. He thought about it hard and sighed softly before looking at Layla and Melanie again. "Sure." He shrugged, smiling again.

Hearing this, Avana quickly grabbed Xavier by the collar and pulled him away from the two. Once they were on the other side of the clock tower, she released him. "Are you sure about this, Vier? I mean, your going on a bus that currently has people smoking weed!" She whispered, her voice frantic.

Xavier chuckled and rustled Avana's hair. "If your going, I'm going with you." He explained before grabbing her hand and walking back to the others. Picking up his duffel bag, Xavier walked past Layla and Melanie, holding Ava's hand until they reached the bus. Once there, he climbed aboard and sat down in the first row of seats on the right seeing as how Nova and Ava's bag were in the other. He watched as Ava climbed aboard and sat in the driver's seat then watched for the other two girls.

Status
Not open for further replies.