Cool bus

Status
Not open for further replies.
Honey giggled as Melanie gave some boy a hug and went back to her seat. The boy did not seem to care, he was very into whatever he was doing.

Honey watched as she talked to Layla.

She has a crush on him... How interesting. I wonder how long these people have been on this bus...

Reactions: Annabella <3
Melanie opened her eyes to see where the giggling came from. Looking around the bus, she noticed another new person. She sat up from Layla at turned to glance at him. "Um, hi! I didn't notice you there, forgive me for my rudeness and not noticing, my name is Melanie, and yours?" she gave a small smile and waved softly as if she was a little child making a new friend.

Reactions: MiaRainx
Ren shut his laptop close and put it away. He wrote on his note pad, "Hello I'm Ren" and walked over to the new guy and gave it to him.

Honey was a little surprised to see Melanie speaking to him.

"No you're fine. My name is Honey. It's nice to meet you Melanie." he said politely.

Then the boy she was flirting with came over and handed him a pad of paper.

Honey took the pen and wrote "Hello Ren. My name is Honey." and handed it back to him.

This is interesting... It seem's that he's mute. Interesting.

Layla had watched Melanie's little antics in amusement but tried hard not to laugh out loud. Melanie had such a sweet personality and it was so easy to get along with her. While Melanie was still sitting with Padboy, Layla shot a bright smile at the new boy who had boarded the bus. "Hey," she called out to him over the buzz of the engine. "I'm Layla, that's Melanie and Padboy over there. Glad to have you with us dude," she said with a wink and thumbs up. Suddenly, Melanie was back at her side and resting her head on her shoulders. Layla nudged her playfully but gently.

"I saw that you little minx, showing off your assets," she whispered to her with a wink. She knew it wasn't on purpose but she couldn't help but tease. "By the way, I think Padboy wanted to show you something on his laptop."

"Oh definitely, Honey! Your such a nice and polite person. It's great to have you on board!" she smiled as she turned back to her seat. "Omg, you saw that ?" she responded nervously to Layla. "Ugh, now I'm super embarrassed.." she grabbed Layla's pillow and tucked her head into it and gave a long sigh. "I didn't think he wanted anything else to do with me after that fiasco.. So I just hugged and got up and walked away. No more problems.." she replied in a muffled tone from the pillow.

Reactions: MiaRainx
Layla laughed heartily and ruffled Melanie's hair. "Yeah, I totally saw that but I don't think anyone else did," she said softly to the bashful girl. Layla then looked over at the new boy, Honey and smiled. "Honey huh? That's a sweet name... Pun unintended," Layla said with a nervous giggle. To see that Melanie was still hiding in her pillow, she poked at the pillow to get her attention. "Girl, seriously, I think Padboy's got something to show you. Go back over there," Layla whispered with a grin and a nod towards Padboy's direction.

Layla looked at the note that Padboy had handed to her and immediately reached for her backpack. She was lucky she had packed a few things for the trip, even if it was mostly junk. She opened her backpack and revealed its contents. Apart from a few books, there were chocolates, candy bars, packets of chips and a whole hoard of other foods that were great for road trips but not so much for health. She turned over the paper that Padboy had given her and scribbled quickly. Sorry dude, this is all I've got but you can take as much as you want. Layla handed the note back to Padboy with a bright smile and pushed her open backpack over to him as well.

"No, I don't think so Layla.." she said sarcastically as she pulled herself up from the pillow. She looked back to see the not her wrote. "I am feeling hungry though.." she said out loud looking back to Layla.

Ren Bowwed as in thanks to Layla and took a chocolate bar and sat at his seat again and started to nibble softly on the chocolate bar.

Honey smiled at Layla.

"Hey Layla. Im Honey." he said back, looking around at all the people.

Layla and Melanie have an interesting relationship... Lesbians?

He quietly watched everyone and giggled a little trying to be silent. He touched his lip and sighed watching Ren. He was cute but he was probably straight. That's how it usually is.

When Ren was done the chocolate bar he went over to the fridge and took out a beer. He started to drink and drink, and ended up having drunk 7 beer bottles. He laid down on his couch he claimed and laid there for a very long time.

Melanie sat up and adjusted her dress and walked to her original seat across from Layla. She picked up her backpack and pulled out her freezer lunch case. In the lunch case, there were ham & cheese sandwiches, varieties of fruit, 4 Lunchables,4 bottles of water, and banana chips. She pulled out a lunchable for herself and a bottle of water. "Would anyone like anything?.. There's fruit and sandwiches.." she said calmly looking around. "Well its right here if you want anything.." She sat down in her spot and opened up her lunch and ate. She had already forgotten about Padboy and the other incidental scenarios. She just wanted to be alone for a while. " I think Layla's hip needs a rest from being stuck to it during this trip.." she mumbled to herself quietly making her little cracker sandwich.

Avana heard Melanie squeal in excitement. Turning to face her, she raised a brow. "If your that excited why don't you -" She was cut off as Mel suddenly stood up and walked over to Padboy. Never mind then. She thought before turning to the newcomer. However, her mind was on Melanie. The girl was flirting with Ren and made her wonder if she had a crush on him. She watched in silence as Honey boarded the bus and sat in an empty seat. Closing the door, she put her foot on the gas pedal and they were off again.

Xavier watched as the newcomer climbed aboard, moving to the side to make room for him. He watched as everyone greeted him, his smile smaller but still there. After everyone said hi, Xavier walked over.
"I forgot to introduce myself. I'm Xavier." He greeted then remembered that Avana hadn't told him her name either. "And the girl driving is Avana." He added, pointing to the girl with purple hair. Turning his attention back to Honey, he wondered what he was like. "Mind if I hang with ya?" He asked.

Finishing up her lunch, she grabbed a plastic bag from her backpack and threw it away. She took a sip from her water bottle and placed next to her bag. She pulled out her sketchbook and began flipping through the pages. She smiled as she was seeing the sketches she had drawn in the past. " So many memories, finished and unfinished.." she said quietly pushing her hair behind her ear and giving a slight smile. She turned to the page of her half drawn picture of Pad Boy.. I never really found out why Layla placed her jacket on his lap while he was sleeping... She told me not to worry about it and its nothing." she said softly as she grabbed her pencil that held her place on the page. " He's such an interesting character to draw and even in reality he's so unique... but so uninterested in me." she said to herself silently as she began to finish her drawing. "Eh, whatever, there are other fishes in the sea, I think I'm getting over it. I barely know the guy, I don't want to seem desperate." she mumbled to herself, thinking about his facial features for the drawing. She couldn't get a clear picture mentally, so she lean over and turned her head to glance at PadBoy, just once. She smiled and turned back to her sketchbook.

(Sorry I wasnt getting any alerts)

Some how midnight had passed out durring the middle of the commotion probably thanks to the weed and beer she had. When she woke up she stretched out and rubbed the sleep out of her eyes her brow hear waved and fluffy, "whats going on?" She asked not fully awake yet she hadnt met any of the newbs that boarded either and was surprsied when there was so many people on the bus already.

Rubbing her eyes more she read the pad, "ah I see thanks pad boy." She smiled and handed it back looking up to see the newbs, "hey newbies my name's midnight welcome to the cool bus feel free to drink whatever and smoke." She smiled and gave a two finger sault from to side.

Status
Not open for further replies.