Cool bus

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ren sat down all the way in the back of the bus, were no one was sitting. He took out his pad, pencil, and a small box that was locked. He sighed and put the box in his inside pocket of his jacket. He then slouched on the couch with no care in the world of what is going on.

Reactions: Annabella <3
Confused and high, she suddenly felt Layla clenching her wrist tightly. "No..no.. Mmm, no!!! Layla.. Please!!" she mumbled softly and hesitantly. By the time Layla's name stuttered out, she and I were off the bus. Melanie was suddenly embarrassed and her cheeks were as red as a rose.
" Um... hi..", she waved quickly and nervously at Xavier. "Wow, he's something alright.." she thought to herself. She tilted her head down in embarrasment as they walked right passed her. "Good job Melanie, such a first impression you gave..." she said to herself softly. She looked up sadly to Layla and turned back to the bus. She looked up to see cumulus clouds passing above her head. She took in a deep breath and exhaled as she walked slowly into the bus. She passed the front rows avoiding any looks from the others and plopped down into her cushioned small bed. She reached up and pulled the window down, grabbed the joint, and took a long drag. She reached for her teal blue backpack and pulled out her headphones and mp3 player. Exhaling the smoke out the window and placing the joint in the ashtray, she tuned to Deftones and pulled her sketchbook slowly back to her thighs. "Well, let's finish my project of PadBoy, shall we?", she mumbled quietly under her breath as she drifted carelessly onto the page. Her pencil still holding her page in the book, Melanie picked it up and began to sketch the silhouette of Pad Boy she visioned earlier as he was asleep.

Although he didn't like the fact that everyone except him and Avana were high, he wasn't going to judge on first impressions. For all he knew, they were having a bad day and this was how the relieved their stresses. Xavier watched as Melanie walker past but she seemed to have avoided eye contact. Did I do something wrong? He asked himself as he watched the girl lay down with headphones. Xavier then noticed movement in the back and looked up to see a guy and a pad. This bus sure held some interesting characters. With a smile, Xavier looked at his lap where Nova had leaped up. He rested his hand on her back and began petting her while lost in thought.

Layla couldn't help but giggle as when she saw Melanie's bashful reaction. She placed a hand on her shoulder and gave her a wink, hopefully helping her feel a little more at ease. But when Avana suddenly dragged Xavier around the other side of the clock tower, she couldn't help but furrow her brows into a frown. Soon, the two re-emerged and Layla's eyes followed them as Xavier dragged Avana back onto the bus by the hand. She couldn't help but notice the slightly judgemental looks they both had on their faces. She figured that they were the kind of people who were not so keen on being surrounded by people who got high and did weed and the thought of this made her roll her eyes. She wished that people were a little more open-minded. Hell, that was the reason why she hopped onto the bus in the first place. As she watched Melanie making her own way back to the bus, Layla shrugged away her thoughts and decided to follow.

Layla bounded back onto the domesticated vehicle and she arrived just in time to see Xavier eyeing of Melanie, who was seated on the floor with her sketchbook. Her eyes narrowed and she walked over to Xavier, placing a hand on his shoulder. "Just in case you were wondering, I'm fairly certain Melanie's single," she whispered with a wink. "Although, we wouldn't want to make your girlfriend jealous over there now would we?" Layla nodded her head in the direction of Avana, who seemed to be seated in the driver's seat looking unamused. Without waiting for a response, Layla laughed heartily before she found herself an empty seat on the couches near Melanie for her to flop herself down. She watched as Melanie began to work her magic on the paper again and she looked back up to check if Xavier had tried to sneak a look again. Unfortunately, it now seemed that he was too preoccupied with the cat to be interested. "Ugh... men."

What the hell? Was the first thing that came to Xavier's mind when Layla had told him that little piece of information. He was merely curious on what she was doing. He looked up from Nova and gently placed the cat in the seat it had previously been in. He instead grabbed his bag and dug through it. After a few seconds, he pulled out a notebook and pencil. Setting these things beside him, Xavier zipped his bag closed so nothing would fling out while Ava was driving. Picking up his notebook and pencil, Xavier sat with his legs near his body an his back against the window. He opened to a page which already had half of it covered in writing and continued what he was doing. Xavier had been working on a story about an orphaned girl who was in search of her home town where her parents were said to be. However, the girl was based off Avana so things for the girl did't exactly go smoothly. However, that just made it amusing. As he wrote, a smile appeared on his lips and he became lost in the world he had created.

Avana watched in silence as Melanie boarded the bus and Layla following suit. However, the women stopped and spoke to Xavier. Since she was so close, it was no surprise that Ava could hear what Layla had said. Sure, make Xavier think your a total weirdo. That's sure to get you somewhere. Avana thought to herself as she watched Layla take a seat. With a sigh, Ava closed the doors but noticed Xavier was moving around. She watched him, waiting until he was comfortable before staring the bus. She saw the familiar large black notebook and knew that he was going to continue his story. After seeing his distant gaze, Ava knew he had been lost in his own world and chuckled. Looking ahead, Avana started the bus and they were off.

Ren looked up to see a new guy on the bus. He wrote a note saying "Hello my name is Ren, my nick name is Padboy, it's nice to meet you." Then Ren walked over to the new guy and handed him the note and smiled at him.

Xavier had snapped out of his world by the sudden jerk of the bus as Avana drove off. He noticed a boy had appeared before him and held out a pad to him. Seeing words written on it, Xavier read the message and smiled. Looking up at the boy, Xavier was glad he wasn't the only guy on here. "Nice to meet you, Ren. I'm Xavier." He greeted, deciding to use the guy's real name. Padboy seemed rude and was probably made because he had to use a pad. For all the others knew, Ren could be a mute and can't speak like the rest of them.

Layla's gaze suddenly darted back to the two in the front and she caught them just in time to see the weird looks they were giving her. Layla sat up straight and frowned. "Oh my god, will you two lighten up for crying out loud. I was just teasing," she said irritably. There was nothing more annoying to her than having to deal with killjoys and it didn't take a rocket scientist to figure out that she was joking anyway. "Ugh... whatever," Layla said leaning back into the couch and shutting her eyes. She often forgot that she was the eldest one there being 21, and even if she never acted like it, she hated when people would act judgemental about it. Nobody should ever have the right to judge someone if they didn't know they're story... In the same way that no one should have the right to be a killjoy when someone is happy doing what they're doing. Killjoys... Layla was not a fan.​

Melanie was just sketching the finishing touches of her drawing of Padboy. It was quite amusing and unique in a way. "Eh, I think I can give this a break for now." she whispered to herself quietly, slipping the book into her bag and removing her headphones. She turned towards Layla and saw that she had rested her eyes. "Psst, Can I sit with you?" Melanie whispered softly as she slid over to her side of the bus. "Thank you for cheering me up.. I feel better now. Did you want to see my project?" she said with a smile as she pushed her long brown hair from her face and grabbed her backpack. Melanie began to be comfortable with Layla. She never really had many close friends, nor did she have siblings; but in a weird way she felt close to Layla. The feeling as if though she can talk to her and open up, but she was too afraid to say.

11243527_965483643473003_1579571471_n.jpg

Full name: Hudson Gray Rift

hippie name/nickname: Honey

parties
sex
small things
animals

Dislikes:
unhappy people
bad vibes
fish
country music

personality: Although he often appears dimwitted, Honey is actually highly intelligent and clever Despite his generally positive nature, he angers easily when awakened from slumber and since his blood type is AB, most people believe that he has a split personality. He is easy going and a total sweet heart who will usually do whatever he can to help people.

some extra need to know info bout you: hes gay as the forth of july

_______________________________________________________________________________________________

Honey sat on the side of the road with a fat lip & sign, that said "Need a ride, going anywhere."

Honey had just come out to his parents and it was not good. His father yelled and threw things. He even hit Honey, and his mother sat there praying for him. So he left and now he is on the side of the road looking to go anywhere.

In the far distance of the road he sees a whimsical bus of all kinds of different colors sitting in traffic. He runs down the road and knocks on the door. Inside there are all kinds of people and Honey smiles. Maybe he could hang out with these people. He waits for the door to open with a smile on his face.

Hearing a knock on the bus door, Avana curiously opens it and sees a man. "Do you need something?" She asked coldly, raining a brow.

Xavier heard the knock and stood up. Walking over to Avana he looked down at the man.
"Wanna join the group?" He asked him, smiling.

Layla opened her eyes at the sound of Melanie's voice and she immediately sat up and smiled. "Of course you can sit with me girl," she said, patting the empty spot beside her cheerfully. Melanie seemed to be warming up to her and Layla was glad of that. "No worries hun. Just remember, if you're ever feeling down, 'LG: Life's Good'. It's my own personal Hakuna Matata," Layla chirped as she gave a nod of her head. At Melanie's offer to see her proejct, Layla immediately sat up straighter in excitement and cooed in anticipation. "Yes! I would so love to see it!"

Melanie smiles and hands Layla her sketchbook. "I'm still working on it and trying to figure out what its missing specifically." Nervous about her work and the critique she awaited from her, Mel twiddles her fingers on her thighs and looks around the bus. She noticed that Avana and Xavier were talking to someone outside of the bus. " Hey Layla.. Are we going to have a new person now on the bus?", she asked softly moving her head side to side trying to get a good view. "Maybe, he or she is fun and exciting?", Mel laughed and giggled looking at Layla. Her energy and self-esteem started to blossom and become ever so lively. "This trip is going to be one we'll never forget!", she said loudly to Layla laughing and grinning brightly.

Ren went back over to the couch in the back and sat down. He then heard that there was another new guy. He sighs and just sits deeper into the couch

Melanie looks back to Padboy and smiles at him. "He seems upset about something, maybe I should walk back there to talk to him and cheer him up?" she smiled as she got up from Layla's seat. "I'll be right back, okay?" she told Layla softly. Melanie was wearing a short floral summer dress that accentuated her shapely chest and curves. She also wore a blue denim jacket, black thigh high stockings and some old pair of black and white converse sneakers. She always had a habit of dressing up all the time, it was just her personality. As she maneuvered herself to the back of the bus, her long brown thick locks swayed with her movement and she tried her hardest to keep her balance and avoided stepping on everyone's belongings. Walking swiftly to him, she smiled as she was looking down at her feet and up again; stopping at PadBoy's shoes. " Um, he- wait a minute..", pulling her index finger up, she paused for a moment. As she reached over slowly to his notepad and pen, Melanie's hazel brown almond shaped eyes met with his. Melanie blushed a little as she picked them up and began writing a note to him. She stood there in front of him looking down at her note that read.. " Do you mind if I sit here next to you? (Smiley face)", she smiles and blushes as she hands him back his notepad and pen. She stood there patiently waiting for his response to her.

Last edited by a moderator:
Ren looked up to see Melanie righting something on his pad, he was handed the pad and he wrote back, "sure, you can sit here I don't mine" He then gave it to Melanie and smiled.

"Yes I would like to join the group. Thank you so much." He said beeming. He stepped up the steps of the bus and looked around it was amazing. He smiled passed the people who let him in and found a little space to sit by himself.

He looked at all the new people, having a good time. The energy in this bus was amazing. He just sat back quietly and watched everyone.

Melanie smiled when she saw his note and finally sat right next to him. She picked up his pad again and wrote.. "How are you? Are you enjoying yourself? You look like your unhappy.. I wanted to come check on you.." she responded with a grin and felt her dimples on her red cheeks were exposed. She quickly covered her cheeks and handed him his notepad back. Incredibly nervous to finally talk to him, she accidently dropped his pen in the cushion of the seat. Melanie quickly reached for it leaning forward to fish it out. " Crap, crap , crap it's stuck..", she reached deeper into the couch tugging at the lodged pen. Unaware that her bust was slightly showing through her long fallen hair that covered her face, she manages to pull the pen out and handed it to PadBoy. "Sorry..", she whispered as she tried to adjust her dress and hair. "I'm such a clumsy and flimsy person...", she said softly under her breath embarrassed of the incident.

Last edited by a moderator:
Ren wrote on his pad "I'm fine, thanks"
"So how are you?" "I'm gonna watch some anime, you can watch if you like" he wrote

Red took out his laptop he had stuffed in his bag and opened up an offline anime watching website.
He opened up his favorite anime list and opened the anime "Higarashi no naku Kuro ni" and started to watch the movie ":Outbreak". He connected his headphones and started to focus on the screen with no cares in the world.

Embarrassed, Melanie gave PadBoy a hug, sat up and walked slowly back to her seat with Layla. "Hmm, I think I should let him be, he seems fine.." she spoke quietly to herself as she plopped back into her seat. She rested her head on Layla's shoulder and closed her eyes.

Status
Not open for further replies.