Compliment the member above you!

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
You're intelligent, and a good conversationalist, if you can bring yourself to HAVE a conversation ;)

Cause you say funny shit.

I thought you were scary once I first joined this site,
but you're just a big soft teddy bear, and now I know this.
>:3

I picture you to be a hyperactive little monster with purple scales that's smiling all the time. ...and that's pretty awesome. You're awesome.

You like hockey, which is totally kick ass! And some of the RP ideas that I've read of yours are friggin amazing!

I really dig your sense of humor. You're also friendly to everyone as far as I can tell, and you deserve Kudo's for that.

You're a total sweetheart that never fails to make me feel better when I'm sad. Best husband I ever had! XD I <3 you! :D

You are an awesome RP partner : )

You're a nice dude, and you listen to some awesome metal. *headbangs*

You have a likable personality. I always laugh out loud when we talk in the Cbox.

You've got a sharp wit and a good sense of humor. And you're prettier than a bucket full of pretty things.

Your sarcasm and ways of acting cruel had me fooled at one point, and actually feeling hurt.
But I realize that this is just how you communicate, and I think you are a sweet individual at heart, I see through it and understand much better now. >:D
Also, you have a wonderful clever bag of jokes and sayings, and are very good at saying Hello to everyone who enters the cbox.

You're a sweetheart, and liking the Scott Pilgrim books makes you doubly awesome.

Status
Not open for further replies.