Compliment the member above you!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't know much about you, but you seem incredibly friendly and enthusiastic :3

Also you're pretty.

o_o; I'm not. Thank you.<3 You also are kind. >.<;
Can I keep complimenting others? - w- It makes me happy to make others happy.. <3<3

You, sir, I do not know of too much either. But you are from Canada, which I want to visit, thus I admire you for being from such a place. Also, you used a kitty like smiley, which makes me purr in response of approval. * w*

You are the most badass Sith coke-fiend that I know. And you're incredibly awesome! I aspire to one day be a tenth as awesome as you!

The fact that you might like Russian is so utterly stellar to me. o_o <3 -gurgles over Russian culture.<3-

Your avatar and posting style and profile and everything is just to cute.

{Is planning on having this be my last post here, because I don't want to overpost in this place and be a jerkface stupid head newb looking stick in the mud person. .-.; }
Your avatar, occupation title, username and gender terrify me to little bitty pieces. ---> in a good way.~

You have a wonderful, evil mind. And you are a great RP partner : )

You keep thing neat and tidy and all and all wonderful. Thank you for being you so I don't have to do it all!

You're great at giving confidence boosts <3

Status
Not open for further replies.