COMMUNITY VOLUNTEERS USERGROUP COLOR VOTE ROUND 1!

What color group would you like for the COMMUNITY VOLUNTEERS?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Lookie here. Most of the CVs who posted here don't even want yellow. How the heck is it winning? lol. Iwaku hates us. ;-;

HALP I DONT WANT TO BE THE COLOR OF PEE! XD

Edit: Or how the heck did it WIN should I say... since the poll is closed now. lol.
You think newbies wanted hot pink? :P

We're all at the mercy of the masses of regular users. This is why they stole our sweet staff purple, and I presume after they're finished pissing on CVs they'll give staff something terrible as well. 8D

Reactions: Ethan Le Me
You think newbies wanted hot pink? :P

We're all at the mercy of the masses of regular users. This is why they stole our sweet staff purple, and I presume after they're finished pissing on CVs they'll give staff something terrible as well. 8D

They stole your color and haven't even voted for which color you'll have yet. >.<

Ah well, if we have to suffer, we'll all suffer together!

• Nice Execution!
Reactions: Izurich
Well I trust that momma Diana will pick lovely shades of yellow (the ugliest color on the planet btw) that we will not only enjoy having but will work for all the backgrounds. Besides if she can't then she'll probably default to the color that got the second highest amount of votes. *shrugs* I'm going to have faith that it'll work out, there were a few yellows I didn't mind to much, but I'd really like a Rose Gold color. XD

Well, if worse comes to worst, I will just request to be reverted to a regular member.

Status
Not open for further replies.