COMMUNITY VOLUNTEERS USERGROUP COLOR VOTE ROUND 1!

What color group would you like for the COMMUNITY VOLUNTEERS?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
You can vote multiple times. If you care that much about blue, simply vote for all blues!

I for one support yellow because it means the usergroup colours will continue to roughly follow the colour wheel. (Though those damned foofs are hard to reconcile.)
I would support you if the blues/pinks/whatever collectively added up, but I don't think they don't. IE, if yellow has 1001 votes, and true greens, olive greens, and teal greens all have 1000 each, yellow would still win despite the overwhelming majority green.

Reactions: Izurich
I'm not really sure what I want here, so I'm just going to vote for ALL the colors!

These polls aren't for fairness, they are to entertain me. >:3 If you want a color you gotta rally for it and vote wisely. Talk people in to changing their vote! Bully you neighbors! Cry a lot! All of this pleases me.

A fair poll would be set up compleeeeetely different.

• Love
Reactions: Mid and Falcon
I would support you if the blues/pinks/whatever collectively added up, but I don't think they don't. IE, if yellow has 1001 votes, and true greens, olive greens, and teal greens all have 1000 each, yellow would still win despite the overwhelming majority green.
That is assuming that there are non-repeating votes among the greens. Though in your example, absolutely everyone would have to have voted for all three greens for yellow to have a higher gross population, in reality the totals are not so close.

At the moment, there are three individuals who have voted for all three greens, and many who have voted for two. I have gone through the trouble of counting, and there are currently 49 unique green votes—though it would seem at a glance that there should be 58. Therefore, yellow's 56 is still ahead of green.

(It is possible that blue or pink is leading, but I do not wish to count all three.)

It is true that this poll layout can split votes, but only for those who do not understand the system. As it is, some who voted for one green but not the others have also voted for yellow—to assume that they prefer any green over yellow is to impede their liberty of choice. Ultimately, if someone preferred all greens over yellow and wished to vote for them all, they can. If, however, someone wished only to vote for certain yellows, they cannot, and it is there that the inequality lies. Whether this restriction of choice benefits or hinders the yellow vote is hard to say without asking each of the individual voters.

Reactions: Neobullseye
I'm kinda of the opinion that even having options to vote the alternative tints for the already-taken colours is a bit silly, but that's just because I know a fair few colourblind people who'd never be able to differentiate them without basically shoving their face against the screen and owl-staring at them side-by-side. Makes more sense to me to have a distinctly different colour for each group.

With that said I'm just voting for whatever seems most giggleworthy at this point, because I've got everything customized already anyway.

Reactions: Mid
Please don't let yellow win, that is my least favorite color. Maybe like a pinky yellow (rose gold) would do? Or that color BlanchedAlmond. Or Lemon Chiffon.

If I have to look at an eye-stabbing color plastered on my username (and other CVs) each and every time I log onto Iwaku, damn well I will fight for it. The quality of my Iwaku experience depends on it!

• Thank You
Reactions: Astoria
These polls aren't for fairness, they are to entertain me. >:3 If you want a color you gotta rally for it and vote wisely. Talk people in to changing their vote! Bully you neighbors! Cry a lot! All of this pleases me.

A fair poll would be set up compleeeeetely different.
Not to mention you can murder everyone who voted for other colors, hack into their accounts and change their vote to the color tou want to win, bribe Diana... There are plenty of options to make your colour win ^_^

• Nice Execution!
Reactions: Izurich
I really like yellow? All yellows beside piss yellow are so nice and happy colours!

I really like yellow? All yellows beside piss yellow are so nice and happy colours!
Actually, piss yellow is also a nice and happy color.
If you got darker hue yellow all the time (or even those with mixed with other colors) then you probably shouldn't worry about this vote.

Hell, I might even change my vote as a condolence.
:v

• Love
Reactions: LunaValentine
I vote red to represent the site's red shirts.

I think volunteers and donors should get the nicest colors possible ^w^ :ferriswheel::highfive::grouphug: I shall permanently love all of these emojis forever.

• Love
Reactions: The Mood is Write
Hey, let's not get salty. This is for fun! If you really hate the colors, someone's made a guide to change how they look for you. Just laugh and have fun. =D I'd personally love purple or blue, but yellow might be interesting. I trust Diana to give something that'll look good on the grey options!

BLACKMAILING INTENSIFIES

Reactions: LunaValentine
I see yellow winning and all I can think of is:

dark_souls__knight_solaire__wallpaper__by_jotheweirdo-d900bz0.png

But on a serious note, I really don't want Yellow. There's nothing yellow about Winter, except yellow snow... and I'm not even going to go into all the things I dislike about that concept ._.

Mellow Yellow by Klutzy

There once was a day when my happiness was true.
All was right with the world.
My color on iwakuroleplay was blue.

But the stability of my world has been shaken.
Say it isn't so! Say it isn't true!
By Diana's color poll my fears have been awakened.

It'd be quite the tragedy to lose the beautiful color I had.
But, then again, perhaps I'd gain a better one.
That'd be totally rad.

Red, green, and purple are all pretty cool too.
I could live with those colors.
Only yellow and brown are eww.

But as the days pass, I grow mellow.
The votes pile up...
Community Volunteers are headed down the path to piss colored yellow.

As I gaze at this color I let out a wail
I fall onto the floor
My arms start to flail

Save us, Iwaku, it's not too late!
Help your beloved clean-up crew.
Give the CVs a color that's great!

#DownWithYellow

Only if we get a bonus one if we save you >:P

Make Iwaku great again!

#DownWithYellow

• Useful
Reactions: Klutzy Ninja Kitty
OH GOD NOT YELLOW NO NO NO

I DIDN'T SIGN UP TO GET THAT COLOUR OMFG

Ah damn it... Yellow? RIP Light Theme users.

I want red Damnit! DX

I will boycott Iwaku if I end up with yellow. There is very few shades that will go well with all back grounds, including the gray ones. Where they heck is Orange?

PLEASE. NO. YELLOW.

ANYTHING BUT YELLOW.

#RALLY AROUND BLUE

Not a big fan of the yellow. lol. I'd be cool with purple or keeping the blue we already have. :3

Please don't let yellow win, that is my least favorite color. Maybe like a pinky yellow (rose gold) would do? Or that color BlanchedAlmond. Or Lemon Chiffon.

If I have to look at an eye-stabbing color plastered on my username (and other CVs) each and every time I log onto Iwaku, damn well I will fight for it. The quality of my Iwaku experience depends on it!

But on a serious note, I really don't want Yellow. There's nothing yellow about Winter, except yellow snow... and I'm not even going to go into all the things I dislike about that concept ._.

Lookie here. Most of the CVs who posted here don't even want yellow. How the heck is it winning? lol. Iwaku hates us. ;-;

HALP I DONT WANT TO BE THE COLOR OF PEE! XD

Edit: Or how the heck did it WIN should I say... since the poll is closed now. lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.