COMMUNITY VOLUNTEERS USERGROUP COLOR VOTE ROUND 1!

What color group would you like for the COMMUNITY VOLUNTEERS?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't take my blue away from me, the color uniforms with my name ;_;

I will boycott Iwaku if I end up with yellow. There is very few shades that will go well with all back grounds, including the gray ones. Where they heck is Orange?

• Love
Reactions: Izurich and Astoria
C'mon why would you wanna make a community volunteer suffer? :(

BECAUSE I AM DUMB.

Also I did TOTALLY FORGET ORANGE. So if people vote yellow, I'm just gonna add a bunch of orange options in there along with the TWO yellows that actually look good on both white and black styles. >:[

PLEASE. NO. YELLOW.

ANYTHING BUT YELLOW.

#RALLY AROUND BLUE

Last edited:
If you've voted for anything other than the second highest color, change your vote to that so we can actually have a theme that works! :3

@Diana

Would it be a possibility if we could have a poll narrowing down to the top three choices?

Seems like most CVs would be unhappy with yellow. :(

It'd be nice to have a reminder of what colours are already voted in for the other groups up there @Diana n_n

@Diana

Would it be a possibility if we could have a poll narrowing down to the top three choices?

Seems like most CVs would be unhappy with yellow. :(
Psh, no way, other groups didn't get special treatment just because they got a color some of them didn't want, and neither will staff or admins. Take your lumps and deal with it or band all the CVs together to try to push a non-yellow option to the top. :P

BECAUSE I AM DUMB.

Also I did TOTALLY FORGET ORANGE. So if people vote yellow, I'm just gonna add a bunch of orange options in there along with the TWO yellows that actually look good on both white and black styles. >:[
But Daina... I voted for them to have piss yellow. I didn't vote for orange DX

No one is getting piss yellow, regardless. That won't show up well on white. O___O You'll get golden yellows, orangey yellows, olivey yellows and brownish yellows.

And a bunch of ORANGES since I forgot orange on this poll. >>

• Thank You
Reactions: Izurich
Psh, no way, other groups didn't get special treatment just because they got a color some of them didn't want, and neither will staff or admins. Take your lumps and deal with it or band all the CVs together to try to push a non-yellow option to the top. :P
It's statistically skewed though D:

Greens, pinks, and blues are split between multiple shades each, and thus diluting votes.

Statistics?! Statistics?! Statistics say you get to be GOLD! Gold! The colour of champions and Denarys Targaryan's brother's head once Drogo was done with him! So! You can either be shiney and alive or shiney and dead!

Statistics?! Statistics?! Statistics say you get to be GOLD! Gold! The colour of champions and Denarys Targaryan's brother's head once Drogo was done with him! So! You can either be shiney and alive or shiney and dead!
Gold is G for gaudy! >:[

It's statistically skewed though D:

Greens, pinks, and blues are split between multiple shades each, and thus diluting votes.
Have to agree with this statement.
Brown, purple, red, and yellow are all static choices that get individualized votes.
Blue, green, and pink are being split across how many choices up there?

Kinda have to wonder why it isn't individualized colors, then another poll for specifics.
It would be fairer, especially given that fact that this thread seems to be against the winning yellow AND blue, green, and pink, collectively, have more votes.

You can vote multiple times. If you care that much about blue, simply vote for all blues!

I for one support yellow because it means the usergroup colours will continue to roughly follow the colour wheel. (Though those damned foofs are hard to reconcile.)

• Love
Reactions: LunaValentine
Status
Not open for further replies.