Come Play with Me

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd love to play pair one for midnight blossom, if you are still looking
Yay ^^
Would you... which role would you like? (sort of wants to play the poor guy but... XD)

Second pairing, right? If so, welcome to the crew! I'm hoping to play character A!
Character A, that means the rich guy, right?

That means I could play character B, april would be playing character C... and either I or someone else has to play character D. Kikinki, would you like to do that?

Added a new plot. ^^

Uh, no? I wanted to play a female. There was no gender specification for each of the character's roles.

Well, the first was MxM so... x.x It was sort of gender specific. The second one could either be FxF or FxM.

I specifically stated it here:
Pairing Types: (pair 1)(means A and B)MxM and (pair 2)(C and D)MxF/FxF

Where did you clarify that? You just put down the pairings (mxm) and (mxf/fxf) which I assumed meant they are separate roleplays and the genders could be picked out between each role.

No, I put (pair 1) and (pair 2) to clarify which meant what. X3 It's been there all along. Besides, it wouldn't really make sense for character A to be engaged to a girl, would it? Especially not in that time and age.

They aren't really separate role plays, but a small group RP. ^^' Sorry if I didn't make that clear enough.

Character A is wealthy, though? Nevermind about that; I was just hoping to play a female (particularly the aristocrat) but if I can't be either female (one I assumed was character a because you stated they had to marry a guy by arranged marriage), then I'm afraid I won't be able to contribute and you'll have to find someone else.

Unless April is willing to switch roles, I'm afraid I can't help. I'm sorry. >.<

We could still do a separate RP with the plot as you imagined it, if you'd like. Meaning that character A is a wealthy female and I play character B, a thief. ^^'

Hey Gladis~
I'd really like to do the 'It Was You' Rp, if you aren't too busy.

Ah Hello , I'm not sure if you're still looking for anymore one on one roleplays .. Although if you are I'd be interested in the It was you plot it sounds interesting .

Ah Hello , I'm not sure if you're still looking for anymore one on one roleplays .. Although if you are I'd be interested in the It was you plot it sounds interesting .
LaFemme has already claimed the plot. However, if you'd like to figure out something similar, feel free to shoot me a PM. ^^' We're also in need of a person for the Midnight Blossom RP, although that'd be a small group. x.x

LaFemme has already claimed the plot. However, if you'd like to figure out something similar, feel free to shoot me a PM. ^^' We're also in need of a person for the Midnight Blossom RP, although that'd be a small group. x.x

Ah I tried to shoot you a PM so we could come up with something similar to It was you ,yet it wouldn't let me do so for some reason , I would love to be the other person for The Midnight Blossom, yet im afraid I'm no good at types kind of roleplays yet .. I hope you find someone though!.

Wait a moment and I shall PM you. ^^

Status
Not open for further replies.