Come Play with Me

Status
Not open for further replies.
I would be very interested in taking the last slot in It Was You!

I will admit that I have never really roleplayed a slice of life or a yaoi, but I would very much love the opportunity to try one and I think that you would be happy with the effort I could put forth!

Maybe try an experimental post or two to see if you'd be happy with me?

It Was You
This role-play seems interesting. I would like to sign up to it. I will gladly play the uke role. This, of course, only goes if it hasn't been taken... correct?

Hmm. If you're curious about my post sizes, they tend to be rather decent in size. I never do one-liners, even if what I do conjure up seems horrible, one-liners don't add any progress to the story. If I do role-play with you, expect me to challenge you and put you on the spot, role-playing is boring without a bit of challenge. So there will come points where I will cause minor writer's block.
For further information, check my profile or start a conversation with me.
I look forward to your reply.

Last edited:
It Was You
This role-play seems interesting. I would like to sign up to it. I will gladly play the uke role. This, of course, only goes if it hasn't been taken... correct?

Hmm. If you're curious about my post sizes, they tend to be rather decent in size. I never do one-liners, even if what I do conjure up seems horrible, one-liners don't add any progress to the story. If I do role-play with you, expect me to challenge you and put you on the spot, role-playing is boring without a bit of challenge. So there will come points where I will cause minor writer's block.

I'd love to RP with you but... it's already taken. X3 Wuld you like to figure out a different yaoi plot with me? I'd still be willing to play seme.

It Was You
This replay seems interesting. I would like to sign up to it. I will gladly play the uke role. This, of course, only goes if it hasn't been taken... correct?
I'd love to RP with you but... it's already taken. X3 Wuld you like to figure out a different yaoi plot with me? I'd still be willing to play seme.
Of course! Hmm, lemmie think a moment. As I think, what would you have in mind Gladis? Any must haves or things to sway away from?

Of course! Hmm, lemmie think a moment. As I think, what would you have in mind Gladis? Any must haves or things to sway away from?

I love to break the typical seme/uke pattern and younger seme's but... it's erasing not a must. XD It's just something I find fun. There isn't really anything that I absolutely don't want. At least not that I can think up on the top of my head, to be honest. x.x

Hmm, okay I have one, but the couple is slightly older than teens.

At a young age, P1 (Person 1... uke) had a crush on P2 (Person 2... seme). This was in high school. But P2 wasn't experienced in MxM relationships, so he endedup breaking P1's heart and they split apart.
Years later, P1 is looking for a job and stumbles across one. The catch? P2 is his boss. They don't recognize eachother at first but the more time they work together, the more they realize who the other is... and the story continues...
What do you think?

Or maybe P2 could just be a co worker... I dunno. You'll be the seme so thats up to you.

I'd be willing to give it a try. ^^

Great. You can start it up I guess. You're the whole leader of this. :) Just lemmie know when its up.
I'm guessing we are doing character descriptions and setups too?

Noooo, don't put me in charge of everything. >.< I'm unreliable! Besides, I'm currently in class so there's not much I can do right now. It'd be better you set it up. XD

As for character sheets, it doesn't need to be long. Just something like name, age, basic personality and appearance should be enough. o.o

Noooo, don't put me in charge of everything. >.< I'm unreliable! Besides, I'm currently in class so there's not much I can do right now. It'd be better you set it up. XD

As for character sheets, it doesn't need to be long. Just something like name, age, basic personality and appearance should be enough. o.o
Heh, XP okay, okay. I'll set it up and give you the link through a conversation message. *Is laughing right now*

I'm sorry. It's already been taken. I just haven't typed it in yet. x.x

Status
Not open for further replies.