Collateral ( A Super Hero RP with Consequences)

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!

LuckycoolHawk9

You Are Far Too Nice, Mercy Has a Price
Original poster
DONATING MEMBER
MYTHICAL MEMBER
Posting Speed
  1. Speed of Light
  2. Multiple posts per day
  3. 1-3 posts per day
  4. One post per day
  5. Multiple posts per week
  6. 1-3 posts per week
  7. One post per week
  8. Slow As Molasses
Online Availability
Will be updated when school year starts. For now, pretty much whenever
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
After the destruction of multiple cities within multiple different regions of the world( Noteable examples include New York, London, Beijing,Cairo, Rio De Janeiro and Sydney along with a research lab on the frozen continent), the world has had enough. One thing was true. There was too MUCH property damage from these heroes fights and after much discussion, a new law was put into place. Called by the masses as Collateral, it was a law that required all beings with powers, regardless of their wealth, power or status to be held accountable for any damages, may they be property, physical or emotional.

That was twenty years ago. It's 2018 now and still very much a law of all lands. For this RP, you may play as a character with powers ( may they originate from supernatural, science or otherwise) or a villain and a civilian ( This being has no powers, they are essentially human). ( You must have at least one hero/ villain and one civilian as these beings will be important). Though focusing on the superhero aspect, if your character finishes with any damages to any person, place or object, well, it will be settled with court.

After all, there's always Collateral to pay.

I'm aiming for this to be a smaller group RP. I would want a minimum of 4 players and a max of eight, so tell me if you are interested.

Last edited:
Interested!

• Love
Reactions: LuckycoolHawk9
Interested

• Love
Reactions: LuckycoolHawk9
And that makes four. I do plan on keeping this open and ready until next Monday, but I'm going to start working on an OOC soon, so look put for that. Probably will put that up sometime between tomorrow 3:00PM EST and Friday. Saturday before 3 will be the latest it goes up. ( If you know anyone else who wants to join, don't forget to tell them.)

@Gands @Cosmic Penguin @winnie @Jade Emperor

Reactions: winnie