Cold Inside

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Erin mumbled, "Yeah, if the nightmare doesn't wake me up again."

Name: Alexander Malini
Sex: Male
Height: 6'1"
Looks: Quite thin. He has pale blue eyes and often is outside tending to his herb garden or in the garage, working on something. He is considered to be odd due to his aversion to social interactions. He is very out spoken when angered.

Alex was pretty upset about Emily's death. She was a nice girl and helped with his garden a few times. He was now working in the garden, pulling weeds out of the ground. He worked quickly and silently, as he had nobody to talk to. He had a lot of gardening to do because he had hidden inside the house when there were many cops in the area. Police scared him.

anime-guy-wallpapers.jpg

When the cop left, Eva turned to Erin. "Is it even necessary for you to go with him when he's investigating? I don't know Erin, he doesn't seem to follow protocol."

He got in his car and turned the ignition on and the car revved before the, screeching tires took off down the road. He was zooming down the road when he got a call over the radio " Detective Machiavelli we have a 11-54 you need to respond immediately " he picked up the com " 10-4 "

He notices an officer walk out of the house next door. He drops what he is doing and gets out of view of the street. He skirts around and steps into the garage and opens the door, getting into his car. "I need some food." He drives out/

((Hey Arson! Long time no see! :D))
Erin sighed, "I feel like I should atleast give him a shot..." he walked out the door to the car.

( Hey, Eli!)
He drives out of the garage and closes it behind him, contemplating what people thought about the murders. How they thought that he had killed that poor girl down the street. He wished someone would believe him.