Coffeshop Crossroad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks for the present, and the best wishes, and the understandings guys.

I lost my job last week. Have been scrambling around to find a new one, because I can't pay rent without it.

Oooo, it was unlocked! Lemme try to go post.

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Alis_Audāx
Thanks for the present, and the best wishes, and the understandings guys.

I lost my job last week. Have been scrambling around to find a new one, because I can't pay rent without it.

Oooo, it was unlocked! Lemme try to go post.

Yep, got that done. :bsmile:

I really, really want to find out what happens with Honalee.......

....... and I know how it is to be out of work. Just be glad you're not moving on top of it. Been there, done that, don't want to repeat the experience.

@Roose Hurro// Oh I've moved between jobs. Bluh... I hate that.

Went to a Job Fair today, had an interview, and they invited me for a second interview on Wednesday. Also filed for unemployment so that I can keep up my bills whole I'm trying to get work.

Also, I posted.... FINALLY!

Second interview is a good sighn... ummm, sign. Heh. Yes, unemployment helps. And yes! (is going to read post...)

Really busy this week, will try to get the post done as soon as I can.
When you can... just glad to get this going again. :bananaman:

Posted. Sorry if it seems rushed. I'm very short on time at the molment.

No prob... did perfectly well. Nice thing is, if you feel dissatisfied, you can always edit. Important thing is moving the story forward!

Heh... not like we have a publishing deadline....... :coffee:

I am next right? I should have something up by Sunday! work work work

Yes, your turn next, then mine... :bsmile:

@Alis_Audāx , @Crono , @Nartina ...

Sorry for the long time, no post... short, sweet, to the point, BUT DONE! Have fun, Peeps. :bsmile:

@Roose Hurro what is Peet trying to do in relationship with the Omnibit?
Wherever Baylen goes, the Omni Bit within him can be tracked... I'll leave it up to you to determine just what the Omni Bit itself will do in relation to the Doomra. Heh... Tugger really needs to wake up. I'd imagine his own Omni Bit is getting a bit frustrated.

Let's just say Peet has turned on tracking... and the Bit within Baylen.

Just checking back. Been some time without response. Crono, if I need to change anything, let me know... don't want to kill the fun, if you have plans. The OOC is always open. Please, any comments, let fly! I'd very much like to finish this story. Thanks.

Just checking back. Been some time without response. Crono, if I need to change anything, let me know... don't want to kill the fun, if you have plans. The OOC is always open. Please, any comments, let fly! I'd very much like to finish this story. Thanks.
Sorry, I just got back from a big trip. I'll be able to work on it now.

@Crono ...

Yeah, same here. Could have been a lot less rude about it. But he's right, it is his thread. And kudos to your character, Hull... very nice. Probably end up the most fun character in the group. Though it looks like a good cast is forming... just a shame it has to be restricted like that. Like I said, should have been 18+ to start, given the subject matter. Would have been fun to see how this group would have responded to Tiffin. Heh... as you have already noticed, I didn't put any restrictions on this thread.

@Alis_Audāx ...

Your turn to post! Can't wait to see how Al responds to Honalee.......

Reactions: Alis_Audāx
@Alis_Audāx ...

Just checking back again, been nearly a month now since @Crono posted. Just want to see if you, Crono and @Nartina are still alive and kicking. And interested in continuing.

Status
Not open for further replies.