Coffeshop Crossroad

Status
Not open for further replies.
steroid-abuse-causes-psychological-disorders.bmp

You do not want to be this man...

Heh... funny what you can find on the web.

O , o I'm slightly disturbed by that picture. Body builders always look weird. Like why are they always supah tanned and shiney? It's weird!

I suspect the tan is "spray-on"... and, um, I believe the "shiney" is due to them rubbing themselves with oil. I have no idea what kind of oil....... :eyepopping:

That's one down, two to go. You know, we really should frequent this OOC more often, just to kibitz, perhaps to plan our next story... bat about ideas. Something to do while we wait, and for any other in-between-post times.

Reactions: Alis_Audāx
HI everyone! I am still here. Sorry, work has me mentally tired. Anyways! I am alive and open to ideas. :D

Just because I like the song~

Heh... sounds like a "beer" song.

A lively song I like:

Oh, yes, another fave:

Last edited:
Hello Everyone! just checking in. Is this RP being put on a hold? I ask since no one has responded. I hope all are safe and sound. Have a lovely day. :D

I hope everyone is safe and sound, as well. We're not "officially" on hold, just... @Nartina is next, and we haven't heard anything from her. So, still waiting.

Reactions: Alis_Audāx
@Alis_Audāx , @Crono , @Nartina ...

Been a while, just another headcheck. If this RP ends up on hold, perhaps we could start another with those we have left? Thanks........

I'm so sorry. Life's been a shit storm lately, and I've been extremely busy. I should be able to. Post this evening.

@Nartina ...

No worries. Life before fun. Just glad to hear from you. Post when you can. Let us know how you're doing, as well. Helps to have ears to bend.

I feel you @Nartina I send good vibes your way. I am still here, been working like a made woman. But I will make time for this RP group. :)

Hi, everyone... just found out the thread is locked in the graveyard. Made a thread on the issue in the appropriate place, so hopefully it will be unlocked soon.

Edit: Fixed!

@Nartina , @Crono , @Alis_Audāx

-------

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.