Coexistance: Vampires & Humans

Status
Not open for further replies.
"The night class are elite students. Very different from day class. Our school is tricky and not normal." Says Seiren quickly to response. "I'll be back." She walks off her Silver eyes flashing crimson. Head master looks at the two. "If you wish to share a dorm I'm fine with such." He says studying the two. Seiren comes back with a pot if hot tea and four cups. "Here you are." She says pouring a cup to each. She placed a small tablet in her tea before mixing in sugar and milk. "Let's just say the night class is not your normal class." She replys. "So Seiren. How is the dance planing coming along. All the day class students are excited."

Charon & Pandora Abelli
@Seiren

Both siblings took their cups carefully, gratefully murmuring a small thank you as settled down. Charon sipped his drink carefully before taking a deep grateful sigh. His shoulders dropped, causing him to rest comfortably against the back of his seat. "I see. So the school is separated by Elite and not huh?" He murmured, his gaze being narrowed in thought as teeth chewed at his bottom lip. "Interesting..." He added before shrugging, returning to his drink. "Elite..." She seemed to be in thought to, yet Pandora seemed less lightly to shrug the answer off as her brother had easily done. She paused, eyes widening before she turned to Seiren. "Thank you very much...for the tea." Charon looked between the two, his head tilted and brows raised. "There is a dance?...Our class is excited?"He was being curious today but everything about this school was suddenly a new thing to him. He peered over to his sister with a mischievous grin. "You may have to wear a dress, Dora..." The girl's eyes lit up in shock before she snapped around to face him. "...I don't own a dress..." The two just seemed to momentarily glare at each other, mainly in Pandora's case before it ended and they turned back. "Sorry for all the questions..."

"Not a problem. Though its always been fun. The dance is later this month and the day class always gets worked up. They fan girl over the night class. We are like the celebrities of the school." She shrugs drinking her drink. Seiren sighs when she suddenly sees a vampire go flying across the giant window. They were at it again. The had found humans wondering around at night trying to get a glimpse of the night class. "Here we go again." She sighs as her eyes flicker from silver to crimson. Her fangs sliding out ever so slightly as she smiles a sudden powerful aura around her.

Charon & Pandora Abelli
@Seiren

The siblings listened quietly, clearly having relaxed to some degree from their previous states of minor caution, both sipping their drinks with a faint grin upon their lips. Although in the case of Charon, it was a considerably larger, more playful grin. Pandora was the first to speak as she settled her cup down upon the table by her, settling her hands upon her lap. "F-fangirl?" She asked, her expression becoming slightly less amused at that. "L-like when people go to concerts and scream and that?" She asked. Charon just chuckle, his hand resting on his abdomen as he did. "Seriously? I got to see this!" He pointed out, folding his arms. Pandora just shook her head at her brother, only to get a raised brow in return. "Oh...~" He cooed, shrugging his shoulders. It wasn't as if he hadn't seen his sister blush before...

Distracted, they looked over at Seiren, both curious. "Go again..?" The other continued. "Is something happening?"

Seiren turns to them and smirks. "Humans and vampires don't always mix." She says jumping out the open window. Headmaster shrugs with a sigh. "She can handle this. You might as well go watch she'll erase your memory of the even after words.

Charon & Pandora Abelli
@Seiren

The siblings had an instant reaction to the word "vampire" when the female uttered it. It seemed to reinforce their current state when she jumped out a window. A window. Charon's gaze was stuck upon the window in disbelief, mentally trying to reassure himself that this was impossible. A joke! Red eyes still refused to stray as a worried smile appeared upon his lips. "Vampires...This is a joke right? Headmaster?" He questioned, his hand reaching up to scratch his cheek before chuckling awkwardly. "This can't be real..." He turned to Pandora. "Come on...We should go watch..."

Pandora on the other hand was just sitting perfectly still, her own eyes opened wide in matching disbelief as she brought a nail up to her lips, chewing idly on the nail on her thumb. "V-vampires?" A person jumping out a window was far form normal, even with training such as theirs there should of been more hesitation! She prides herself on being the observant one but this was just impossible. She turned to her brother, then the headmaster, and then back before sighing. "...J-just to check..." She added. Charon probably would of dragged her anyway.

A hand looped around a thin wrist before Charon was racing down to halls and out of the building, Pandora following behind, albeit slower, with her phone clasped tightly within her grip. Both did not believe this but what was the harm in checking. It was only Pandora who noted the words about their memory and it already struck a new sense of worry in her. Why would he say that...its another impossible feat. Right?

When Charon finally reached outside, he stopped quickly with a hand reached out to stop Pandora who was barely paying attention to the trip at all. Both watched Seiren carefully, Pandora dropping back behind Charon who stood tall but his gaze wavered in confidence. They watched, quietly, curiously but primarily cautiously.​

Seiren

Seiren landed on the ground only to find a group if vampires fighting. One noticed Seiren and chuckled. "Look its the blue blood. She thinks she can tell us what to do." Seiren smirked before flipping her long hair over her shoulder. "So you don't think I can do what is said a pure blood can do?" The woman had a grin on her face. "Your no more then we are. Only you pure bloods have claimed the highest rank. Supposably have no trace of human in you. I highly doubt your a true pure blood. If anything your a fake." The other spat out.

Seiren watched with amusement as they all bickred over who got to eat the humans. "I guess you will have to learn what makes a pure blood different from a normal." She hissed as the bottom of her black strains grow white and travels up. A black aura covers her and her outfit as well as hair changes.

She smirks as she walks over to them with a smile. Two ran at her and with amazing speed she dodges to the side slamming him into the ground causing a creator. "Who is next?" She hissed.

Screenshot_2015-06-07-12-43-20.png
(Instead of horns and tail she has wings)

Charon & Pandora Abelli
@Seiren

Both of the Abelli children stood in either awe or fear. Charon had little words to say, his mind working to try and accept the visual facts before him while his mind continued to deny the very existence of anything such as this. There was a crater! He studied the scene critically but he couldn't stop his heart from racing due to adrenaline, his hands clenching into fists as he took a few steps back. This couldn't be real...

Pandora on the other hand stared at the other creatures and the human in their grip specifically. She was blatantly terrified at the moment. While her brother was experiencing a satisfied curiosity, She was trying to determine the outcome of this! She visibly shook as her brows furrowed, stepping back in turn with her brother. "C-charon..." She whispered, reaching over to tug on the blazer of his day class uniform. "This is dangerous..." She whispered, trying to gain his attention. These creatures were around humans?! Seeing that he would not leave, she pressed her head against his back, refusing to watch any more.

Charon reached over, setting a hand upon the girl's head as he continued to watch. "It'll be fine, Dora" He whispered, shaking his head. Not that he wasn't scared, he was overwhelmed by this all. They watched, as Pandora had soon raised her head to see, when the vampires bickered and the real fight would begin.​

Seiren

Siren smirked at the others as the dropped the two human girls. "Get back to class!" She hissed "And if I find out messing with humans again I will do more then pound your heads in." Looking up her hair turned black eyes silver and once more she was in school uniform. "Obbedire le mie parole, io Seiren de Salem, si comandare to never touch a human again." She yells at the small group. She walked over to the two girls and placed a hand on their foreheads. "Dimenticate quest'ultima scena, cancellare." She whispers then the two girls fall asleep. She pulled them together and sighed.

Seiren then walks over to the two from earlier. "Time for you to forget too."

Charon & Pandora Abelli
@Seiren

When it was all over, Pandora sighed happily when the fear had begun to decrease and her posture settled in response. She was still cautious, to be fair she had only now begun to think that the school housed vampires, but the fear itself had decreased to a much milder level of discomfort instead. The brunette had peered at the fallen classmates of theirs fearfully but in disbelief. Was it really that easy for them to just erase memories? It may of been that the thought of loosing her memories actually scared her more. Pandora increased her grip on her brothers blazer, yanking him back with her.

Charon on the other hand just watched mutely as the vampires, he now dubbed them that instead of students, had escaped by a simple word of this one. Was it due to the fact they called her pureblood? His expression furrowed into one of confusion before it was broken when Seiren began to approach and Pandora was pulling him backwards, much to his reluctance.

Once he had steadied himself, Charon shifted his weight so Pandora could no longer drag him backwards simply by pulling his shirt. He stared at her worriedly for a second before he turned back to the approaching Seiren. "...Them girls, they really won't remember anything?" He asked, gaze narrowed as he shifted his form, becoming defensive. "..You plan to make us to forget too, regardless of our own will." He stated, lips pursed in waiting.​

"They will. They will forget only the moment they saw the vampire. They will wake up and think they feel asleep. All of this will be a dream to them. This school was built for the coexistance of vampires and humans. We are the domain species however not all of us are bad. In face the creation of this school was my idea. I took my home and made it a school." She says looking to them. "We have to ease our way together if we don't humans will be frightened just like your sister is now."

Charon & Pandora Abelli
@Seiren

The oldest Abelli took in her words and soon peered back at Pandora. It was true that she was terrified. Charon swallowed before turning back, his gaze still cautiously narrowed and expression firmly set. "How are you easing human's to your existence when they don't even know they are living near you? It makes the fear worse in some cases..." He added quietly as Pandora peeked around, her grip having released a few seconds ago. "But...why peace, why co-existence? Wouldn't it just be easier to live separately from us..." Charon honestly wanted to know...he also didn't want to have his memories messed with, it seemed much like an invasion to him to which he already detested. "You should really give humans a chance to know." Was the whisper before he sighed deeply, clearly irritated. "Worst first day ever."

Pandora had kept close to Charon but now at least was visible from behind him. She looked mostly at the crater and tried to even make herself believe that this was possible. Vampires were a myth! Legends to scare people and entertain fanatics...She groaned slightly, rubbing her temples before pressing her head back against her brother's shoulder. "...Headache..." She mumbled.

Charon just grinned, albeit awkwardly as he patted her head. "Calm down then think, moron." To which she nodded and continued to try calm herself. Peering back to Seiren, his expression remained stoic. "...Do we have to forget?"

"I don't always erase me memory. Its only when they have a bad experience with our kind. Because I am the last pure blooded vampire alive and I'm sick of being hunted down. I hate hiding and watching those around me die to protect the only one of vampire blood line. To vampires I am royalty. My word is law and if I want, like I did before, I will make them do as I say with words alone. However there are vampires after me for my own blood. If they kill me the race is as good as gone. Fallen into corruption. I haven't lived for 10,000 plus years just to have my race die because they can't have peace." She says "I won't erase it. If anything you will think its a dream."

Charon & Pandora Abelli

Charon settled at her words, almost looking apologetic as a deep sigh escaped his lips. A hand reached up and nestled itself within the deep brown locks, rustling them till the previous control it once had was amiss and the locks were now a mess. "Geez...being hunted for that long..." His voice was considerably quieter in comparison. "I really don't want to have my mind messed with to be honest..." He admitted before shrugging, despite the reluctance clear on his expression. "But...I doubt I could stop you anyway, even if I tried." He continued.

Pandora had even stopped to listen to the pure blood, her expression softened despite not moving from her spot. The smaller brunette had stared at her for a few moments before stepping out from behind her brother despite her habit still evidently clear as she calmed herself by fiddling with the hem of her blazer. "...S-sounds like a lot of trouble." She whispered, ducking her head as she faced the ground that was seemingly more interesting. "I r-rather keep the peace. I don't like the idea of this but..." Pandora just shook her head before returning to her silence.​

[fieldbox="Lady Seiren, crimson, solid, 10, Courier New"]
Seiren looks at them both and smirks.
"Tell you what. I'll make a deal with you. You speak of this to no one and I won't erase your memory. However if you cross me. I will do worst then rewrite your memories." She says "Now do I have a deal?" With the reply she was on her way back to her class when she turned around. "Get to your dorms class starts tomorrow and night class is almost over." She says watching as the sun slowly starts to rise from the edge of the sky. With that said Seiren vanishes with the night.[/fieldbox]

Charon & Pandora Abelli

The siblings looked at one another before Pandora sighed deeply, quickly reaching over to hug her brother as she mumbled. "...Scary." She whispered, only to notice when her brother chuckled awkwardly. "...An odd first day, definitely." He quietly added before releasing Pandora who grabbed her phone and turned it back on, her eyes already glued to it. Charon just rubbed his temples before yawning, stretching his arms. "We had a long trip...we should probably go back to the office and pick up our room keys..." Pandora just nodded.

They headed back to the office, only to talk to one a teacher who passed them their keys. Pandora had quietly asked her to ask the headmaster if they could talk tomorrow before the two departed to the day class dorms. This time with a proper map. It took a short while before they reached their specific room and the two collapsed into the beds. Though it was a few seconds before Pandora, wide awake, had turned around onto her back and continued to tap away the screen on her phone. Charon however, was already out.​

[fieldbox="Lady Seiren, crimson, solid, 10, Courier New"] Seiren simply wondered back to her class. She had only noticed she'd been gone for twenty minutes or so but knew things couldn't have stayed quite. To make things better she had to deal with two of her own fighting over humans. This was going to be a long year. Luckily on her way back she picked up blood tables. Getting back to her class she closes the door and sits on the desk after seating an arm load box of smaller boxes filled with blood tables. She smirked as she threw one to everyone. "These are blood tablets, an artificial blood substitute, which a vampire can take in place of drinking real blood. They are in pill form and can be swallowed directly or dissolved in a drinks such as water or wine and imbibed in that way. Their flavor is not very pleasant and they are not yet quite as good as real blood. Some vampires still experience cravings for blood while on these tablets however you will have to over come that craving because drinking human blood is forbidden. Do I make myself clear." She explains with a strun tone before taking a tablet herself "Earlier version of the pills were created just for purebloods. Since they alone are incapable of biting a human victim without also taking their humanity, it makes sense that finding an alternate substitute for them would have been a first priority. Which is why it was created and let me tell you it taste hell of a lot better now then it did then. Take it with wine and you should be fine."[/fieldbox]

@Kitsune
@Aka~Kitsune
@King_Dalmasca

Kaiya Graves

Kai was nearing her dorm room as night fell. A glance behind her would let her know that the night classes were starting. The people in that class… were all so strange. She had not met any of them personally that she could remember, but their mannerisms and appearances were all just a little… off. Kaiya's short hair was pulled back into a tight bun at the back of her head, the only location the small amount of hair could all gather. Her hair would always look like this in public, the style only made from her laziness to actually do her hair in the morning. This was too much of a hassle for her. Never them though, apparently. Those Night Class students always looked to be done up to perfection every day. Pointless waste of time, is was she thought. A wave of fatigue suddenly overwhelmed her and she rubbed at her eyes absently before pushing into her dorm building and making her way to her room. She eyed the second bed across the tiny space and wondered if she would be getting a roommate or not any time soon. She would be much happier staying without one if she could. In the end, it would not be her decision. She mentally brushed off her frustrations and insecurities regarding the Night Class and dropped herself into bed. It did not take long, at least not tonight, for Kai to fall asleep sprawled across her bed. She was lying on top of the covers and hadn't even bothered to change her clothes. Now, she would not care until she woke again.

Allegra Horris
@Seiren

She had been silently doodling on the paper before her, the book wide open as her cheek was now pressed against the pages, her eyes barely open as the pink stood out against pale skin even with a lidded gaze. At this point, Allegra was simply darkening the lines in her boredom, ignoring the world and the other vampires around her with an ease acquired from years of ignoring her house staff. Her lips pulled out into a pout as the vampire noble huffed, slowly pulling herself up to sit properly as the pen rolled from her grip, against the wood to stop by the edge of her page.

"...I am bored."

Allegra admitted her boredom with no remorse. She hadn't even been in this area for long but already she was tired and wanted to return to her life of fame and lazy days. With thoughts leaning to that, a simple groan had strummed itself from her as she let her head fall onto the desk with an audible thud. "Hungry too..." Was quietly added despite being muffled by the solid surface. She reached up, still not looking due to her dropped head, Allegra moved her hand around till it came in contact with her book, to which she closed just as Seiren walked back in.

Now her gaze became interested once more as the tablets landed just before her, the rattling ceased as she stared at the box before it. It was a dark black, abyss like, with silver detailing. If it was any less detailed, Allegra probably would have denied them on the packaging appearance alone. Plucking it up from the desk, she held it between her index finger and thumb quizzically, holding it up to the light. Distracted, she faintly listened to the words of the pureblood but her attention then was enough to understand. She was silent for a few moments before she groaned, placing the tablets back down as she slumped into her seat.

"...This sucks."

[fieldbox="Lady Seiren, crimson, solid, 10, Courier New"] Hearing the grumble of a few but hurt the words from the pink orbed one loud and clear. Seiren smirks before walking over to the girl. She pulls off her jacket throwing it to the side. "Listen here Princess, no one will be waiting on you hand and foot like they do in your manor. You will have to do things on your own just like everyone else in this room Noble or not. Noble's will know what it's like to not have people waiting on them and those who are not will learn about the Noble's. Purposes number one for this school. Purposes number two an attempt at coexistance with humans." She a dark sexy smirk filling her lips "So Darling drop the Princess act."

Looking over at the clock after turning to head back to her chair she sighs. "This will be a long night. I guess I should mention we will do our normal activities of interacting and chatting." She mutters out before one of the other vampires hand her a glass of red wine. She thanks them and they nod before taking their seat amongst their friends.

@Aka~Kitsune[/fieldbox]

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.