Cockatrice & MtG

Status
Not open for further replies.
About time the new decks came out, I stopped playing for a while and decided to wait until they came out before I started to get back into it again. I am beyond pleased with how these new decks look.

DRAGONS!!! SO MANY DRAGONS!!! 8D

:dragon::dragon::dragon::dragon::dragon::dragon::dragon::dragon::dragon::dragon::dragon::dragon::dragon::dragon::dragon::dragon::dragon::dragon::dragon::dragon::dragon::dragon::dragon::dragon::dragon::dragon::dragon::dragon::dragon::dragon::dragon::dragon::dragon:

:heartbeat:

• Love
Reactions: F0X
This sounds like fun, I miss playing MTG and while there is a FNM location near my home, I've not gone in a long time. Might as well give this software a shot.
If you need any help setting it up, just pm me! And I'd love to play once you got it up and running.

About time the new decks came out, I stopped playing for a while and decided to wait until they came out before I started to get back into it again. I am beyond pleased with how these new decks look.

DRAGONS!!! SO MANY DRAGONS!!! 8D

:dragon::dragon::dragon::dragon::dragon::dragon::dragon::dragon::dragon::dragon::dragon::dragon::dragon::dragon::dragon::dragon::dragon::dragon::dragon::dragon::dragon::dragon::dragon::dragon::dragon::dragon::dragon::dragon::dragon::dragon::dragon::dragon::dragon:

:heartbeat:
Yeah there sure are a lot of dragons now, and a lot of them are really really good.

If you need any help setting it up, just pm me! And I'd love to play once you got it up and running.
Sounds good, I'll be sure to let you know as soon as I get it going!

Reactions: F0X
Always up for playing magic!! If anyone ever needs help building a deck, I am more than happy to help!!

It would probably be a bit late if I played tonight. I have to make a brisket.

Status
Not open for further replies.