Coast

Status
Not open for further replies.
"No need to cry child the bug is dead and wont be trying to attack you again" he said trying to stop the boy from crying he always felt awkward when people cried

Reactions: HeavyMeatSandvich
She grit her teeth; that meant that even the natural fauna were becoming more aggressive. Not only did they have to deal from the larger creatures attacking from outside, but even their own trails were now unsafe!?

"Wait," She started suddenly, realization dawning on her as she looked in the direction the boy had come barreling out of. "Your parents must be worried sick..!!" Her words were almost breathless, and she pulled herself up. How horrified must they be to see their child run off, being mauled by an insect...?

"Can you stand?" She asked, already putting her arms around the child to pull him to his feet. "We need to get you back to them as soon as we can." After all, Neko had already treated his wounds. Anything further would be rest and careful care, which Lani had no doubt his parents would be able to provide.

" I-I-think I can, " the child said, stumbling to his feet, and the momentarily collapsing again. He finally staggered to his feet, and stumbled again before finally easing himself up. " O-ok, lets go. " The boy half-walked, half staggered towards a plank of driftwood before picking it up and hauling it back again. " Ok, l-lets go for real this time "

"Come on lets get you home child" Neko said looking down at the child he had a certain wisdom and elf look about him more than he usally did anyway

Draven groans from the ground. His bleeding slowed slightly. He tries to crawl away towards the water. He needs to clean his wounds. He is confident the village will be safe but he doesent know how bad he is wounded. His voice is hoarse as he asks."How bad am i?" A question he hates asking another. Simply because his own wounds he usually treats himself....Hes just so weak right now.

Swish, swish, swish!

The staff slid through the air with practice, never really hitting anything but slicing through the air as though an invisible force stood in its way.

Zing, swoosh!

That might have been a bit too fast. The staff nearly bent with the force of it almost hitting the ground.

Bang!

"Agh!" The boy fell to his knees, rubbing his forehead in pain. "Owie, owie, owie..." After rubbing his forehead for a moment, he let out a little growl. "Stupid heels." He mutter, plopping down on the sand and unzipping his - rather fabulous - high heeled boots, along with the long socks underneath them. He pulled off the apparently constricting shirt and skirt, leaving him in what appeared to be a school swimsuit. It even had his name and class - Kanzay Meeqshaf, Class 2B. After pulling his hair back into two little pigtails, he stood back up with his weapon.

He grinned. He could feel his feet gripping the sand, and it caused him to move much more fluidly and confidently as he twirled the weapon, striking out randomly at invisible enemies.

(( This was going to be different but I forgot what I was going to write so nevermind this is what you get. xD ))

The child heard some sort of commotion and turned back to see someone twirling around a massive stick-like thing. " H-hey! Be careful! There's a lot of nasty things lurking on this beach, I just got m-mauled by a giant insect! " He called over at him with a hoarse voice, as he teetered around on his driftwood support plank. He leaned on it just a bit to hard, and part of it gave way, causing him to crash onto the soft, white sand. " Nrrrgh " the child groaned as the bandaged wounds protested as he tried to move.

The small teenager blinked at the child, twirling the staff idly in one hand. "I'm training to fight. I--" He jumped when the kid fell down, and he quickly ran over, holding his weapon tight in his hand. He knelt down in front of the child, who probably wasn't that much smaller than he was. "Are you alright?" He ask, hesitant in his actions but moving his hand to brush back the kid's hair. His voice was soft and sounded as though it was much quieter than it really was, as if he wasn't sure he was saying the right words but still wanted to be heard.

Draven comes to, dragging himself to the ocean and laying there. Letting the water wash the mud and grime from his wounds. That done he looks for someone close. He has no way to seal the wounds out here in the wild. He gets out of the water and weakly begins walking. Blood running down his back and sword dragging along the ground behind him...

The boy looked up at the new person with soft, yet frightened eyes. " Yes, but, serious- Wait, what's that? "

The boy raised a feeble hand towards something that was burrowing out of the sand. It looked like a giant hermit crab with barbed claws, and it scanned the area, clicking it's claws menacingly. The boy then looked at the person above him with even more terrified eyes. " Best not make any sudden movements, eh? " The boy gently lifted himself up, using the other person as a support, and tensed himself, looking at the massive crab-like monster roaming less then 10 metres away from him.

Kanzay carefully tightened the little puffs of hair he had tied up on his head, and stood up slowly, digging his feet into the sand to get his footing. He hummed in thought, lowering his eyes as he scanned over the large creature. "... I should keep the shell intact. I need to get my staff in the shell itself and stab through the soft part of its body..." He was mostly talking to himself, just about whispering under his breath. He started spinning the staff and slowly moved around the crab. "Stay hidden and still." He said.

He lunged forward and got scratched in the stomach, causing him to be thrown back a few feet. He winced in pain, but was quick to stand up. The swimsuit he wore was torn in the stomach, and dangled down to his hips - barely covering his chest. He swore in some other language, glaring hard at the creature.

He lunged forward again, and jumped high when the crab moved to slice again. He landed on its claw, and before it could attack with its other claw he dug his staff in the shell and stabbed in as far as he could, before pulling out just as quickly. Spurts of blood came out of the shell before the creature fell on its side. Defeated. He smiled as he jumped off the claw, but quickly winced and fell on his back. His feet and stomach was bleeding. Not too badly, but it hurt like hell.

"Ow ow ow! I forgot about the barbs! Owww!"

The child watched in awe as the new person quickly defeated whatever big thing just crawled out of the sand. " Wow! That was amazing! Y- Oh my! Ar-are you ok? " The child stumbled over to the person and tried to survey the damage. " We should get off this beach before we're attacked by another one of those things. " The boy grappled for something in the immediate radius that could be used as a crutch. No driftwood or sticks, nothing but.. " That monsters's smaller pincer arm... Yes, that should do.. " He grabbed onto the soft, fleshy part of the monsters fore arm and said... " Can I have assistance cutting this off? "

Kanzay rolled over on his side and groaned as he grabbed his weapon. He struck the small pincer and crushed it off the dead monster. "Just give me a second." He said, panting heavily and laying on his back. "...do you think you can get my bag? It's by my clothes. There's a few small bottles of red liquid. I just need a few of those."

The boy, who was starting to recover from the insect mauling him, ran, picked up the bag, dropped it by the person, and ran into a particularly tree-heavy area. Some squelching noises and crunching as well as the sound of binding rope eminated from the patch of vegetation, and the boy stride out, the large pincer attached to a hefty pole. He had successfully made a hiking stick mace. Out of a massive crab claw and a branch. He strode over to the creatures shell, and mustering all his strength, brough the thing down on the shell, cracking it. " This will do. " He said, panting and waving the new tool around.

He sat up and dug through his bag, pulling out a cross bow and a few arrows to get them out of the way, before finding what he was looking for. He pulled out a small bottle of viscous red liquid along with a roll of gauze. He lifted up his foot and rubbed a small bit of the red stuff where the barbs hit him, and quickly wrapped the foot with the gauze before doing the same with his other foot. He sighed as he looked down his stomach, and swished the small amount of goop left. He shrugged a bit before emptying half the rest on his stomach, and drinking what was left. He rubbed it in a bit before wrapping his stomach tightly. He quickly stood up and smiled bright. "I'm sore, but much better." He said, tugging a bit at the top of his torn swimsuit. He frowned a bit, pulling the two torn pieces together. "This was my last swimsuit, though..." He blinked in surprise as he looked over at the boy, and smiled a bit. "You're great at looting. I don't think I would have thought of doing that."

The Child looked at the person with admiration in his eyes, which then quickly turned to sadness. " My parents must be long gone, perhaps there even dead after all those monsters sprang up. I have no idea what to do now..... " The child sat down and looked at him. " What should I do? "

He blinked a bit in surprise, before sitting down cross legged in front of the boy. He smiled a bit as he packed away the empty bottle, along with the crossbow and arrows. "I lost my family awhile ago. I don't remember how, but I sort of feel like it was my fault..." He bit his lip, before going on. "For awhile I was scared, and I didn't do anything but hide.... but after awhile, I knew there wasn't going to be anyone to come and save me. I wasn't a princess locked in a high tower, no matter how much I wanted a prince to save me... So I started to train myself. I learned about all the monsters and starting fighting. I wasn't going to be a damsel in distress. I decided to be strong." He reached over and grabbed onto the boy's hand, smiling brightly. "Find a weapon you can connect with, and start fighting back."

" So, should I survive hunting these monsters? Maybe selling valuable parts for money? Maybe for equipment? I am a great looter, as you said, I could easily strip one of those crabs down to the meat. Yeah, that could work. " The child turned round, smiled and said, " You are right. It's time to start fighting back. But who will I stay with? I have a idea, can I stay with you for a while? I could probably do a bit of hunting for money. Besides, we would make a great team. "

Kanzay covered his mouth with his hand as he let out a soft giggle. This child was getting so excited. It was cute. "You can stay with me as long as you like. I can teach you what I know and you can help around the house, if you'd like." He bowed his head. "My name is Kanzay. I live alone in a small shack nearby, and it would be nice to have company."

The child's heart exploded in joy, " Of course! I'd love to help you, Kanzay! Comon! Comon! " The boy eagerly grabbed Kanzay's arm and tugged it in excitement, then he froze, and said, " Oh, I should introduce myself too! My name is Trever Tucker, I came here on a holiday and, well, ya know what happened. Didn't expect giant crabs and bugs to attack us! " Then he let go of his arm, and jumped up and down, sending clouds of sand sprouting from below his feet.

Status
Not open for further replies.