Coast

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kanzay quickly grabbed his bag as he stood up, giving another little giggle. "It's nice to meet you, Trever." He said with another little bow. "Can I put on my clothes before we run?" He said with a bit of a blush, taking out his little puff-ball ponytails and letting his hair fall down to his neck line.

Last edited by a moderator:
Trever nodded, and turned to the crab. He looked back, then started to carve shells and feelers, claws and meat off it. Then he cleanly collected the leftover, and sorted them into neat piles, then hauled it all back. Then he started jumping up and down in excitement and started looking through what he collected, giggling at the shiny, azure blue glint of the shells.

After shaking out all the sand in his clothes and putting everything back on, he lifted his shirt and tore off the piece of swim suit that was dangling down at his hips and put it in his bag. You never know when you could use a random scrap of fabric. He brushed himself off and smiled at Trever. "Put it all in the big shell for now. We'll come back in a bit and make a fire to cook it all on." He smiled brightly. "I need to give you a few things first." He slung the bag over his shoulder and gestured the child to follow him, before starting to walk off the beach with his staff in hand.

Trever smiled sweetly. " Ok! " And after putting the items in the big shell, he followed Kanzay, praising his good luck in his inner mind.

Kanzay hummed softly in thought, arriving at a small, neat looking shack-type house and taking a small key out of his pocket. He unlocked the door and push it open with his hip, walking inside. "Do you like the mace you made?" He asked, walking into a side room without turning back to look at the child.

Trever looked around. " Yes, I think I did a great job tieing it together! " He sat down on a nearby seat, still smiling. " What about it? Is something wrong with it? " His smile died a bit, but he was still smiling.

"Not at all." He stepped out of the side room as he was pulling on a short, sleeveless black dress - showing the shimapan he wore underneath for a moment. He was also wearing white thigh high stockings, and a pair of black mary-jane shoes. He put on the black headband with a smile, before continuing. "I have something you can level up to, though. If you train enough with your crab claw mace, I'll give you a better mace." He smiled brightly. "Would you like to go on a few quests?" He had to make this all seem as fun as possible. Trever was only a child after all.

Trever jumped up and down, " Quests! I wanna go on a quest! Yay! Wait, hang on, I'll get the big shell! "
He disappeared out the door and came back a few minutes later hauling the big shell back. " This shell is really heavy! How can the crab lift something this big! It's massive! "

Draven. Haveing mostly healed in the time away from the others joins the two."A quest you say? Mind if i tag along?" The older man inquires softly. Its not what he would usually do. But these kids could get themselves hurt and someone has to watch over them.

oooh quest. We used to have a lot, mind if i follow along wth yall?

Status
Not open for further replies.