Closure

Status
Not open for further replies.
He nodded, grinning as she kissed his cheek. "Come on, then!"

However, when they reached the aquarium, his heart started to pound. It was dark inside, and there was a lot of people around. He knew that he'd probably be safe, but his stomach was twisting uncomfortably at the thought of it, and his heart felt like it was about to burst from his chest. He stopped, taking a deep breath and releasing it, trying to calm himself down a bit. He looked at Aolin. "Sorry, Aolin, but.... I don't think I can do this. It's dark and it's busy and it's just making me way too anxious. Can we go home?" He felt bad for asking, as she'd been so excited, but he felt physically sick at the thoughts of having to go into the dark, surrounded by people. He didn't particularly want to have a panic attack out in public, and he was pretty sure that if he went in, he'd have one.

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
Aolin sighed just what they got inside the aquarium..
Why he would agree to go there in the first place if he knows he is uncomfortable ?

Aolin, squeezed his hand lightly and pulled his hand after her back outside. She have him a kind smile, kid singing his cheek softly and did not say another word for several minutes.

They were on the way home, as Aolin gazed upon the sky while walking and looking at the people on the street to.

The pressure on his chest lifted slightly as they headed back towards the apartment, but not by much. As he walked, constantly watching around him, he could feel it starting to tighten slightly. It looks like no matter what happened, he was going to have a panic attack. He could feel himself becoming more and more jumpy, tightening his hand around Aolin's as he subconsciously picked up his pace.

They made it in, and he forced a smile. "I'm just going to dump this, okay?" He said, indicating his backpack and dropping her head, heading into the bedroom. His legs gave way as he reached the bed, and he sank onto it and leaned forward suddenly gasping for breath. He couldn't think, but at the same time, his thoughts were racing. His heart was pounding, and it felt like it was going to burst out of his chest. "Aolin!" He managed to call, clutching at his hair as he choked, gasping for air. Tears were streaming down his face, and he couldn't shake the feeling that something bad was going to happen. Like, right now.

Reactions: PureKor
All of the sudden everything felt different. Like in a bad way.
Aolin just closed the door at his apartment, smiling back at him when Alex made his way to the bedroom.

It didn't take long before he shouted her name, in a rush Aolin jumped over the chair knocking it down. Her feet stopped at the door frame while he was struggling for air, her own heart beating faster just by looking at him.

In a quick movement, Aolin fell down on her knees besides him and took his hands in hers.

" Alex.. I am here with you. Just breathe slowly. Feel my hand's pulse and I'll count to ten.
You can do this..
Please.."

Aolin tried her best to deal with this situation, even as for herself was hard as heck. She hated to see him this way.

However, he begun to take deep breaths and trying to control her breathing to a calmer peace, in the attempt to conscience him to do same.

She could only hope..

He was vaguely aware of what she was telling him to do, but it was like they were both underwater. He forced himself to take a deep breath, counting to ten as he did so, and released it. He clutched at her hands, trying to force himself to keep taking deep breaths, but it was like something was sitting on his chest. He forced himself to take another deep breath, trying to just stop thinking.

Aolin held his hand tightly, trying herself not to panic because he looked in such much pain. Scary thoughts begun to swirl inside her mind, but had to ignore them.

However, she continued to count slowly until ten and breathe in the same Rhythm with Alex, making him aware that she was there no matter what.
Thro breathing was now synchronised, with more deep breaths.

" Alex.. Listen to me please. You can do this. I am here. Do you hear me ? Slowly, let's breathe like this.. More deeper breaths. "

Aolin said with a kind smile, her fingers squeezing his hands together and kept on breathing same as before.

It was only a matter of time.

He listened to her talking. The pressure on his chest seemed to be lifting, and he seemed to be able to catch his breath better now. He managed to restore his breathing pattern to a healthy one, and his heart stopped pounding. He forced a smile and looked up at her. "Thanks." He still felt a bit light-headed, but stood up anyway. He wrapped his arms around her, holding her tight. "I think I should tell you that that wasn't even a particularly bad one. The really bad ones, you're not going to be able to talk me out of them. You'll just have to stay with me and make sure I don't pass out or that it's not something else." He told her, kissing the top of her head. He felt incredibly vulnerable- and he knew that they were only going to get worse. When the physical symptoms kicked in, it was going to be unpleasant.

Aolin begun to feel unsure, uncertain of what their future might hold actually.
But for the moment, she had to stay by his side no matter what or how heart breaking it might be.

Her lips formed a kind smile, by curling her hands around his body and kissed softly his lips.

" I know.. But I promised I'll be here. Now. Please stop scaring me about things like this getting worse.

I want to have faith in God and that it will eventually be alright."

Her voice slightly shaking, embracing him tightly with her head supported at his chest, letting out a soft and deep sigh out.

" I say let's eat something.. And maybe we can play some video games afterwards. Okay?"

Reactions: PlayingMonster
He sighed, leaning his head against hers. After everything, he didn't particularly believe in God. But he didn't say anything, just kept his arms around her. "I'm not hungry, to be honest. I think the stomach cramps are starting to set in." He said, looking down at her. "But if you want me to make you something to eat, sure, I'll cook."

Aolin smiled dearly at him, hugging him one more time before letting him go, but took his hand and place a kiss on top of it.

" It's alright.. I can cook something by myself.
At least you want some orange juice?

Come on.. We should do something together."

She smiled again at him, curving those lips before pulling Alex after her gently, by reaching in the living room. Then, Aolin stopped for a minute seeing her phone ringing over the coffee table. Ignoring that for a moment, letting go of his hand, Aolin's hand took out from the plastic bag the dying colour pack and grinned at him.

" Have you ever thought of being an hairdresser?
Now it's your chance !
Come on .. Teddy Bear. You want to help me it you're still not so good..?"

Aolin approached him again and looked deeply into his eyes, gently kissing his lips for a minute.

Reactions: PlayingMonster
He laughed a little as she asked him about being a hairdresser, still holding that smile as she pressed her lips to his. He leaned down into it a little, putting a hand around her waist and pulling her into him. He pulled away, still smiling. "I'll try not to mess it up too badly. But no guarantees." He said, taking her hand and pulling her to the bathroom, grinning. "Okay. What do the instructions say?"

Aolin giggles all the way when they had reached inside the bathroom, she give him the box after instructed him how to do it.
Taking a dirty towel, Aolin settle it at her shoulders and sat down in the toilet with her back at Alex.

" Don't worry it's not going to be so hard. It's easy.. Just try to put the mask all over my hair."

With another smile, Aolin closed her eyes for a moment and let out a deep sigh.
As then Alex started to apply to dying color mask, after mixing them together.

However, after a while he had finished and now Aolin put a plastic bag covering her hair and stood up. She hugged him kindly and kissed how cheek.

" I am sorry you could be a very good hairdresser..
Although, do you have any new about the studio?
I mean regardless for me..

I really want to sing again.."

Her voice slightly sad, while her lips came across a childish pout looking at Alex, when her hand pulled him gently towards the living room.
Slowly, she took a seat on the sofa and let her eyes to gaze at him, reaching with her fingers to touch briefly his face tenderly.
Again, that heart of hers pounded faster and chills went down her spine.

Damn you love..

He was surprised at how well he managed. He didn't mess up really. When he finished, she covered her hair and hugged him, reaching up to kiss his cheek. He grinned and wrapped his arms around her. "Unfortunately, I think my calling is really in music production." He grinned, before grimacing a little. "Hold on, I'll call them. I have to tell them that I don't think I'll be able to make it in for the next few days anyway." He said as they moved to the couch, before he sat down on it and pulled out his phone. He smiled as she touched his face and leaned in to kiss her briefly before pulling away and dialing out the number.

"Hi, Gustav? Yeah, this is Alex Hale."
"Alex, hi! Everything okay?"
"Yeah, well... no. I woke up this morning with a bad case of food poisoning, and I'm not going to be able to make it in for a while."
"Oh god, don't worry about it! Are you okay?"
"Yeah, my girlfriend's looking after me. That's another thing actually- she's a pretty talented guitarist and singer, and I mentioned about the session guitarist and backup vocals job, and she's interested. Is it still open or...?"
"No, no, it's still open. If she can, tell her to come down for an audition at eight tonight. We've got a band that's looking for someone to do female vocals as a backing, we'll test run her with them."
"Thanks, Gustav. I'll call you when I'm well enough to come back in."
"Take care of yourself, Alex. Alright, bye."

He hung up and grinned at Aolin. "Eight o clock, they're going to give you a bit of a test run. Don't worry about me, I'll be able to manage for the few hours you're gone." He leaned over to kiss her again, still smiling.

Aolin smiled again looking at Alex, not knowing exactly how to feel for the fact of leaving him alone in the house for a few hours.
The sadness begun to creep inside of her, more than ever as she sat down on the sofa closer to him. Her hand had reached for his and squeeze it tightly. The pulse had risen a lot just from that simple gesture, sensing her cheeks warmer and redder.
" I..will try not to panic to much. I will try my best not to be long gone.
Promise..as also, I need the address for tonight."

Aolin gazed at his eyes with a tiny grin, leaning back on the sofa and waited for a while for the colour to kick in, not letting go of his hand.
I do not know how this will end up after all, just hoping he won't have an an panic attack while I will be gone.
I wish I could take away that pain from him..

" I say we watch a movie for now, as anyways we have to wait at least half of hour for the dying colour."
Aolin said to Alex, taking slowly the remote control from the table and switched on the TV, looking throughout the channels.

He nodded and smiled as she took his hand, squeezing it. "Sure, here." He leaned forward and grabbed a piece of paper, jotting the address down on a piece of paper and handing it to her, before moving closer and putting his arm around her. "Do you want to get anything to eat? I feel a little like crap right now, so I'm going to pass, but I'll get you something if you want. I'm probably just going to sleep while you're out," He said, gently tracing circles on her arm with his fingers as he spoke.

• Love
Aolin give him an sincere smile, looking at the paper with the address for the work. Then, she turn her face towards him and leaned onto his shoulder with a sigh.

" No, I am fine.. I don't feel that hungry to be honest now. I just want to be with you for the time being..
Are you sure you will be fine while I will be out for a while?

if anything happens.. Just call me. Please.
okay?!"

Aolin smiled at Alex, coming closer with her lips and give him a soft kiss over his cheek, fallowed by a sweet kiss on his lips.

He smiled. "I'll be fine. I think I'm more than likely just going to sleep when you're gone. But yes, if anything happens, I will call you. But I'd be willing to bet that that's not going to happen." He kissed her back, gently, before grinning at her. "How long has your hair dye got left?" He asked. It was a bit weird seeing her with a plastic bag on her head, and out of context, probably looked a bit ridiculous.

• Love
Aolin giggled for a moment as they did kissed softly, with her hands reaching at his and squeezed it tightly before they parted once again and Alex spoke about her hair. She sighed, now letting go of his hand only to take her phone and look at the time. Then, Aolin stood up and begun to walk towards the bathroom giggling all the way.
" I am almost done.. I will take the shower now..
See you in a bit, darling."

Aolin said for Alex, opening the bathroom door and soon closed it behind her, turning on the shower, with her hands removing the cap along with her clothing. Aolin stepped inside the shower and begun to wash herself, with both of her hands massaging her head as the colour had started to come along to. She did stayed quite some time in the bathroom, but soon, Aolin was drying her body from the water excess and wrapped a towel around her thick hair.
Slowly, she opened the door and walked back in the living room with a huge grin on her face.

" honestly.. what do you think?"

image.jpg

He smiled as she walked back in, her hair almost entirely dry. "You look amazing." He said, walking over to her and putting his hands on her waist, bending down a little to kiss her, before straightening up and looking at the clock, sighing a little. "You'd better head in to the studio. Do everything they tell you. Don't be afraid to talk to the band and make sure that what you're doing is okay with them. And if they just want you to play guitar or just want you to sing, don't object." He told her, his hands still on her waist. "You'll do great," He told her, kissing her gently again.

• Love
Aolin give him an sincere smile, before kissing him on the lips softly and hugged him. After a moment, she let go of him and. Went to the bedroom to get changed, putting on some skinny ripped off jeans and a loose, yellow sweater with a pair of white trainers.

After two minutes, Aolin walked back in the living room and tackled Alex onto the sofa, smooching him all over with sweetness. Her lips pressed tenderly onto his, while her hands played at his hair for a moment.

" I love you, Teddy Bear.. And thank you for helping me.
We still have a bit of time to make out.. Right ?"

She said with a grin, throwing the pillows down the floor, with her lips tracing kissing over his cheeks and slowly at his lips, closing her eyes allowing her soft member-her tongue- to explore his minty mouth.

Love..

Status
Not open for further replies.