Closure

Status
Not open for further replies.
He smiled, wrapping his arms even tighter around her as they both laughed. He thought for a moment, before grinning at her. "Actually, I think the studio could be looking for a session guitarist. I was supposed to be doing the looking, actually. It won't be a permanent thing, they'll just call you in if a band or artist need you, and even then, the band have to be happy with you." He kissed her forehead gently, before rearranging himself around her and picking up his pizza box. "Well, I've got lectures tomorrow, but I'm not working tomorrow evening, so we can go shopping tomorrow evening, okay?" He picked up a slice of pizza and took a bite.

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
That idea indeed sounded marvellous. Maybe, they will even pay her and so she can. Get back on track.

Aolin smiled at him, before leaning now her head at his shoulder, while he continued to eat his pizza. Her right hand gripped at his other free hand, interwinding her fingers with his, letting the warmth to spread.

" Yes.. That sounds good to me.
I will be glad to sing whenever it is.. Singing is part of my life..

Oh! Shopping. Ermmm.. For what exactly ?"

Aolin asked all curious, nuzzling at his shoulder and inhaling his masculine scent. He sneezed nice, just like she'd remember from the very first time they'd kiss on the rooftop.
Thinking back now, so many things had happened in the past weeks, that it seem like a movie scene.

Aolin chuckled for a moment.

"Did you not say you wanted to go shopping? My budget probably won't stretch to a new wardrobe, but if you really want to dye your hair, I can probably just about afford it." He squeezed her hand gently. He reached out and grabbed his laptop, opening it up. "I'd better start looking for rehab centres or whatever, see where has an out-patient programme. I can't afford to drop out, and I can't afford to stop working. So... yeah." He took a bite of his pizza again and leaned his head against hers as he waited for his Google search to load.

• Love
Aolin smiled brief at him, feeling a bit guilty for the fact that he has to pay for now. Deep inside her mind, she knew have could pull this off. The singing meaning.
It could actually be very beneficial.

Her lips pressed against his cheek, continuing to squeeze his fingers and let out a sigh. Her other hand slowly had taken the glass with juice and sipped a few times.

" Okay.. Then, we will go tomorrow. I will just need to buy it from the mall. I won't want you to spend all your money in a hair salon.
I can dye my hair at home, in the bathroom.

I was thinking of a bright red.
What' cha say?"

Aolin set the glass down, and stood up for a minute by looking at him and begun to giggle.

" Yes .. The rehab. Good idea.
I am sure you'll find one, as I will be by your side.. Promise.
Uhmm.. Also, Alex can I borrow your phone charger ?"

She asked him politely, walking towards the window with the view over the city. So many pretty lights, even the Moon could be seen.
Another smile formed at her lips.

Safety creeped in again.
Happiness.
And joy..

• Love
Reactions: PlayingMonster
He nodded as she stood up, asking for his phone charger. "Yeah, sure. It's in the bedroom, on my bedside table." He tapped into one page and started reading it. It was a clinic that was in the city. It offered both inpatient and outpatient services, and appeared to have a good reputation. His health insurance would cover the costs. He did a little more searching, but all of the other results seemed to be too far away to be practical. So he sent off an email to them and stood up, stretching a little. He went over to Aolin and wrapped his arms around her waist from behind. "I'm tired, so I'm going to head to bed. You going to stay up for a while or are you coming?"

• Love
Another smile appeared at her lips, feeling his embrace from behind her. She curled her hands over his, gently lifting one of his and kissed his fingers. Then she begun to push him, to go backwards towards the bedroom.

" Of course I am coming silly boy..
I dare you to go backwards without tripping.."

Aolin spoked with a light chuckle, stepping backwards among with him, slowly and carefully. Her hair easily tickled his cheek, with her eyes turned slightly to one side so their gaze met at some point.

" I take it you don't mind me having red hair.. And charge my phone in your Bedroom?
Clever.."

Her voice coming into a whisper now, trailing his forearm with her fingertips, thinking what tomorrow can bring to both of then.
She did not want to hesitate anymore about him.
Them.

Or anything involving trusting him and his kindness either..

He grinned, walking backwards with his arms still around her. "No, I think you'll look great with any colour hair. And of course you can charge your phone! I'll be able to text you while I'm at college then." He glanced over his shoulder, before falling onto the bed, tightening his arms around her as he did so. He kissed the top of her head and let go, grabbing his pyjamas and heading into the bathroom to change. Honestly, he wasn't looking forward to waking up all that much. Mornings were usually the hardest, until he got his fix. But the only drug he was going to be getting in the morning was caffeine. He sighed and headed back into the bedroom, grinning at Aolin.

• Love
Aolin giggles as he did so, taking her time to take of her trousers and remained only in the shirt. She looked over at Alex when he come back, already charging her phone and she had sit up jumping on the bed.

" I can't believe it!! You're shy after all this time?
I've seen it all boy..

You should be proud!"

Aolin said between her breath, continuously jumping over the bed laughing while her hair swing in the air to.

" I will be bored tomorrow while you will not be here with me.
I was thinking.. If we could redecorate and maybe paint the apartment ?"

• Love
He laughed a little. "I've been living on my own for a week, I forget these things!" He fell onto the bed and wrapped his arms around her,pulling her on top of him. "As much as I'd love to, I'm only leasing the apartment. But if, at any point, you come back to my homeplace, my room needs redecorating.So we can do that up." He grinned, kissing her gently on the forehead and pulling the sheets over them.

• Thank You
Aolin nodded her head in approval of his words, when she settled on top of him and hugged him. The sheet covered them, when her lips give him a tender kiss and closed her eyes.

" Alright then.. We can do that sometime. When the time comes I guess.
Good night darling.."

Her head resting on his chest, with her hands curled at his sides, her warm breathing blowing. Air closer to his neck. Aolin had fallen asleep soon, within a nice and sweet dream.

The night had passed smoothly.

• Love
His alarm started beeping, and he stretched out an arm to slap it. Oh, god, the pain. His whole body ached as he opened his eyes. He could feel someone against him, and it took him a second to remember Aolin. He smiled and reached for a syringe. He faltered as he remembered the events of the day before and groaned. She seemed to be still asleep, so he gently pulled his arms from around her and climbed out of bed, changing into a checked shirt and black skinny jeans, shoving his feet into a pair of slip on Vans, ruffling his hair as he silently moved into the kitchen. He wasn't hungry,and produced a bagel from the cupboard and shoving it into the toaster as he went over to the coffee table and retrieved his laptop, shoving it into his backpack. Usually, he'd be dressed and moving a lot quicker, but he was aching and stiff.

• Love
Aolin woke up alone in the bedroom, just his scent lingering in the air. She slowly got up by rubbing her eyes and go to the bathroom, wash her face with cold water and brush her teeth to.

Shortly after, Aolin mover to the kitchen only to find it empty. A sigh escaped her lips, before making a coffee and waited for a moment, as the water begun to boil.

It will be a very long day, indeed as her hand ruffled her hair, the steams spreading in the air just as the water boiled. She took a cup to add the coffee and sugar, adding carefully the water.
Slowly and still half asleep, she took a place on the chair and sip the coffee.

• Love
"And a reminder that your assignments are due in on Friday. Okay, that's it for today. See you all tomorrow." Alex stood up and shoved his laptop in his bag, stretching a little. The aching hadn't gone away, and he was starting to feel like he had the flu. But the good part was, he had heard back from the clinic and he was to go in for an assessment that evening. He pulled his bag onto his back as he left, covering his mouth as he yawned. "Hey, Al, you coming out tonight?" He shook his head. "Nope. I think I'm coming down with something as it is, don't need a hangover to deal with as well. And I also have an assignment to do." They laughed and left, and Alex pulled out his phone, texting Aolin. "Hey. Meet me at the coffee shop- we'll go shopping, and then i've got to go to the clinic for an assessment. Will you tag along?"

• Love
Aolin in the meantime, had completely cleaned his apartment from scratch. Scrubbed the floors, dusted everything, everywhere. When her phone ringed, Aolin just sat down on the sofa and a tiny smile creeped in in a gentle manner.

Shortly, had a change of clothes in a pair of black jeans and a white top with Tweety on it. Aolin grabbed her jacket and other belongings before going outside, by locking the door and heading outside the building.

In the meantime, she did text him back saying she will be there within fifteen minutes.
Her steps had started to increase their peace, turning into a running mode down the fifth avenue. Her hair was led high in a messy bun, with the cool air filling her lungs. After minutes of running, had finally reached the coffee shop and made her way inside.

Her green eyes looking around, by holding her phone in her left hand and tried to find Alex. It was rather busy inside, even if it was only Thursday afternoon.

• Love
He saw her from behind and grinned, jogging up and wrapping his arms around her waist. "Good afternoon." He laughed and released her, opening his arms for a proper hug. "C'mon, let's go!" He took her hand and started heading towards the shopping centre. He still felt pretty bad, but he wasn't going to let himself focus on that. Things were finally looking up for them, and he wasn't going to let himself be dragged down.

Reactions: PureKor
Aolin nearly had an heart attack when Alex surprised her by hugging her body, from behind. She smiled and even giggles for that time, while now they held hands together tightly by walking down the street.

Aolin had begun to tell a funny story from when she was little, how much trouble she used to cause her mom by climbing the trees or stealing the bikes from other children.

" Hey.. I think we could even buy it from here. We don't need to go inside the mall after all. It might be a bit crowded. Do you mind?
And look! They have it on sale to."

Aolin stopping in front of the shop, just outside the mall centre which had wigs, nail polish and also, the products for dying the hair.
And so, her hand pulled him gently after her inside the shop.
Aolin, looked around the shelfs by trying to find the most reddish and sexy colour possible.

In the meantime to, Aolin had taken two funky wigs and chuckled badly, when the curly and pink one had been set on Alex's head. She even took a few pictures with her phone.

That day had been fun indeed.

• Love
She set one of the wigs on his head and he laughed as she took a few pictures. But once they were finished, he glanced at his phone and sighed. "C'mon, then, we better head to the clinic."

They didn't have long to wait before they were called in. He kept his fingers wrapped tightly around Aolin's, trying to hide his anxiety. Not that he was doing too well. The fact that he hadn't had any meds of any kind wasn't exactly helping anything. As they went in, he didn't loosen his grip. The doctor waiting for them was a woman with her brown hair in a practical bun, and a pair of glasses. She smiled at them as they sat down. "Alex, yes?" He nodded. "Is this your girlfriend?" He nodded again. "Yeah, this is Aolin." "I'm guessing you're comfortable enough to stay, then, Aolin? Okay, Alex. First, we're going to do a physical examination, just to see what kind of health you're in. Then we'll just have a little chat about your history with the drugs, okay?"

Talking about everything felt strange. But he managed to do it, not holding anything back. The doctor just nodded, only interrupting him to ask what his relationship had been like with alcohol. Once he was done, she jotted a few things down. "Okay, Alex. When did you last take the painkillers?" He thought back. "Last night, about nine PM." She nodded, writing something else down.

"Okay, Alex. Now, as you're in relatively good physical health, and your addiction to painkillers was brief, I think that we'd be safe enough to let you go through the withdrawal without the need for anything like methadone. It's going to be unpleasant, and you probably will have to miss a day or two of college until you feel well enough. Your dependence on your anxiety tablets is what I'm most concerned about. Withdrawal can cause panic attacks in people without panic disorder. Now, honey- Aolin, wasn't it? You're going to have to take care of Alex for the next few days. Has he ever had a panic attack in front of you, or have you ever dealt with someone who was having a severe panic attack? Do you know how to deal with one?"

• Love
Aolin was nervous to, so for that reason she had never let go of his hand. Taking a seat inside the medical room, biting her lower lip while the woman had spoken.

She lifted her eyes from the ground, trying to calm herself down for the time being.

" Not really.. I think I would need some tips for that type of panic attacks."

Her voice was lower, almost like an whisper and on a deeper voice, nearly croaking and feeling heavy to. Her throat had gone rather dry while she spoke with the lady, gripping harder Alex's hand.

" As far as I remember, never in front of me.. I did found him fainted on the floor.. But not in front of me.."

• Love
The woman smiled and nodded. "It's okay. So, when Alex has a panic attack, he'll be hyperventilating- that is, gasping for air and taking rapid, shallow breaths. Sometimes he'll be crying too. If he's talking, what he'll be saying will more than likely be illogical and won't make any sense. The symptoms can differ, but he'll be able to tell you, or you'll know. Don't touch him unless he's comfortable with you doing so. A lot of partners will try to kiss their partner- don't. Hold his hand, stroke his hair. If you're out in public, move him somewhere quiet. If that's not possible, make sure he's got air and isn't feeling claustrophobic or trapped, as that will make things a lot harder. Speak to him in short, simple sentences. Make sure that you stay calm as well, and let that come across in your voice. Try and get him to match your breathing pattern, and encourage him to take deep breaths. Reassure him, tell him that he's safe. It's entirely possible that he'll beg you for the drugs, and no matter how much you want to, don't give in. And if you can't calm him down and he just seems to be getting worse, or he can't regulate his breathing, call an ambulance."

She smiled gently at Alex. "So, Alex, withdrawal lasts a different amount of time for everyone. It could be brief and brutal, or it could be drawn out over a week or longer. You're going to have to deal with cramps, vomiting, and it will feel like you've got a bad flu. Obviously, it might be best to stay away from painkillers, but if you feel you need meds to settle your stomach or anything, take them, but use your discretion. Aolin, I'd recommend staying with him until he starts to get back to himself."

Alex nodded and resisted the temptation to grin at Aolin. The woman didn't notice him biting his lip slightly. "So, Alex, we'll talk to you again in a week, once you're hopefully over the withdrawal." Alex nodded and stood up, shaking his doctor's hands. "Thank you."

They left, and Alex grinned down at her. "So, you want to do anything else while we're out?"

• Love
Aolin give Alex a faint smile , squeezing back his hand with a deep sigh. Everything begun to be complicated now with the therapy.
They begun to walk outside, Aolin bring in deep thoughts of what they could do.

" Hey.. We could go to the Aquarium! I haven't been in ages.. And then we have some of those delicious hotdogs.
Then when we get home, I will dye my hair. "

She said with a happier smile this time, leaning toward his shoulder and kissed his cheek just as some people passed by them.
Her heart skipped a beat again, filling her with that warmth once again.

Aolin really wanted for him to get better, just like she was about to.
Still the scars will remain, but the pain should go away for sure .
In time..

• Love
Status
Not open for further replies.